21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Hina 123 said:
Its realy sad to know that hassa . But it seems ur case would b rejected n will go for appeal . It happened with me same in islamabad .but we cant say b4 they send u letter . Did u hire a lawyer ? If no then u should hire a proffessional lawyer . My case was ruined by my consultent .it was big mistake tht my husband didnt hire a proper lawyer..
what was their reason to reject. she told my husband she is not convinced and that's it and I know you guys have provided a lot of things a lot of. she mentioned "a lot" few times. did you appeal again ? how long did it take them to send you rejection letter? or did they tell you right away?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
I need to know if someone here can help?
I need to know if a Canadian Citizen can make an appointment with CIC Islamabad Pakistan for my own personal information. I need to speak with someone there. Has or does anyone know if I can make an appointment with them since I'm a Canadian Citizen visiting my husband in Pakistan?

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
Habibti said:
It was my case. I am 20 years older than my husband. He is a Muslim from Morocco. At the full hearing, the questions of the Ministry's counsel were mainly about children. He could not understand why my younger husband did not want any children (I cannot have children anymore). It is a must in their culture and their religion to marry and have children.

Tell me SenoritaBella... how is it possible I cannot find our case on Canlii?
I think the reason you cannot find your case on CanLii is because it's not on there yet. All appeal cases 'eventually' get on there, but this is the government we're talking about - maybe the strike had something to do with it, I don't know, but they're not only incompetent, but they are soooo slow too!

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
hhassa said:
what was their reason to reject. she told my husband she is not convinced and that's it and I know you guys have provided a lot of things a lot of. she mentioned "a lot" few times. did you appeal again ? how long did it take them to send you rejection letter? or did they tell you right away?
Case is not legit thts what VO told me .n we appealed now n my case is from vancouver. Every province appeal time is different . Dont worry keep praying might be ur case would b success.. n if case is rejected then or not then u wil get letter 4 to 6 weeks after interview. They didnt tel me right away .but i got to know bcuz other candidate were successing n VO was telling them tht tshe is giving to visa .but she didnt tel me :'( :'( .

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Hina 123 said:
Case is not legit thts what VO told me .n we appealed now n my case is from vancouver. Every province appeal time is different . Dont worry keep praying might be ur case would b success.. n if case is rejected then or not then u wil get letter 4 to 6 weeks after interview. They didnt tel me right away .but i got to know bcuz other candidate were successing n VO was telling them tht tshe is giving to visa .but she didnt tel me :'( :'( .
case is not legit meaning? what was her reasoning in your refusal letter? I live in Toronto, can I apply for appeal in Vancouver or some where else where there is short processing time? did she tell you that you can now appeal or just send you letter after 4 weeks?

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
harryiswaiting said:
We got our ADR letter in the mail confirming we won the appeal! One step closer... ;D
congrats ... I think you won your ADR recently ???

I received the confimation after two month ... cann't believe they took so long time for me ...

Any Idea what next ...

cher43

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone just want to say i hope each and everyone of you get to be with your spouse .I have read your messages here and some of your messages have brought tears to my eyes i feel each and everyone of you.My wish for Christmas is for each of you to succeed in this immigration nightmare we are all in i wish you all the best and my heart is with you

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
cher43 said:
Hi everyone just want to say i hope each and everyone of you get to be with your spouse .I have read your messages here and some of your messages have brought tears to my eyes i feel each and everyone of you.My wish for Christmas is for each of you to succeed in this immigration nightmare we are all in i wish you all the best and my heart is with you
Cher hello..I was just wondering how long it took to get your ADR hearing from the time you submitted your notice to appeal?
Thanks

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
cher43 said:
Hi my ADR hearing is Dec 9 Next Monday send me good vibes ppl :)
Hi Cher43 sending you huge positive vibes for next Monday. Where is your ADR hearing being heard and what time?I will be thinking of you XOXOXO :-* ;D :D ;) Good Luck 8) :D

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Newbie01 said:
Does anyone know if you get refused for ADR and go to full hearing, is it a good idea to put in a 2nd request for ADR? Is it worth to re-apply? Is it worth trying to get my husband a tourist visa? So confused.
I appealed September 2012 and was told I'm going to full hearing. Still nothing!
If you ADR is refused go to a full hearing to address the Visa officers issues. If you re apply you probably will get refused again as the Visa officers issues are still there and they were not addressed with a full hearing. Having an ADR and a full hearing gives you 2 chances to succeed. If you only get granted a full hearing it is only one chance to succeed. The usual waiting period for a full hearing after the refused ADR is about 4 or 5 months post ADR here in Vancouver anyways. That is not bad really.Hire a professional. well recognized Immigration lawyer Good luck ;) :D

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
cher43 said:
Awww Thankyou Cher :-* :D. I concur with you for everyone to to be successful as well. My heart is with everyone also :-* :-* :-*

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
hhassa said:
My husband went for the interview yesterday but sounds like it did not go well. He answered everything correctly but officer said I am not completely satisfied. I don't know what to think. in the end she said leave your police certificate with me. she also said I will call your sponsor and then she can challenge me.

This was in Islamabad. please let me know if any one has similar situation. does this means it is rejected? if so what is the next step. I live in Toronto can I appeal in a different city to avoid long wait time in Toronto? please help
Sorry to read this about your husband's interview not going very well. I am not sure if you can do your appeal in a different city for a shorter wait time. You would have to ask the IAD this. Vancouver does all of Western Canada only. Not sure if they will take on ppl from the east but worth a try in asking I suppose. Good Luck. You could also move here to live for the time being as I believe you need an address here to apply, and not a fraudulent address as they check and you will be in big trouble

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
cher43 said:
Congratulations Cher43! At last! It will be your turn :) and all will go well :D

Double Rainbow, some others here on this thread and I will send you good vibes and pray for you. Stay strong... you are almost at the arrival line 8)

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
cher43 said:

Wish u all the best.. U will win this fight... :)