12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
Habibti said:
Thank you so much for the encouragement and the best wishes! Actually this is what my husband told me a couple of days ago when we had such a good time swimming in the lake together... after his long day of hard work. He said he needs to go back to Morocco to have a second reality-check. He said that he is certain once he is in Morocco he will compare things with Canada and noticing bad things about Morocco lol and when he comes back to Canada he will be fine.

From time to time, my boss offers a part of her house to immigrants for rent. And always it is the same (she told me). They are excited and fascinated about Canada... this is the honeymoon phase. Then, they start complaining, comparing, criticizing, rejecting, noticing bad things about Canada. Then, they go back to their country of origin for a visit and over there they do the same thing they did in Canada lol And when they come back to Canada they fully embrace it.
That's so good to hear, and really its so true... On the 3rd day back home, my friends husband called her and was depressed, she was a bit confused as to why, and then he told her, it was a mistake to come back, and he was upset he had 3 more weeks there! He was so happy when he came back to Canada.......
So you hang in there.... :)

Reactions: Alicee
M

mikeymyke

I wish this guy would just see how much habibiti sacrificed for him. She went into massive debt, spent years fighting for their appeal, working 2 jobs, etc. If my fiance did that much for me, I would literally kiss the ground she walked. Lots of men would be so lucky to have such a dedicated wife.

Even though its a culture shock and he needs getting used to life here in Canada, he should also understand the things habibti has done for him to get him here and allow them to be together. I could never fathom my fiance working 2 jobs and going into debt for me, I would never allow her to do that. (Ok I know it's not the same, given that I'm canadian, and my wife is foreign, but you get the idea)

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Ghanawife said:
I'm Canadian....
I mean to ask in which province u have appealed ... ?? Can u plz share ur experiences .. my husband lives in vancourer n we filed appeal n waiting for CAIPS notes ..its about to 4 months now but didnt yet received

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Hina 123 said:
I mean to ask in which province u have appealed ... ?? Can u plz share ur experiences .. my husband lives in vancourer n we filed appeal n waiting for CAIPS notes ..its about to 4 months now but didnt yet received
hi dear still didnt you get an ADR date or a hearing date yet?
i've heard that vancover time is shorter than toronto

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
gango girl said:
hi dear still didnt you get an ADR date or a hearing date yet?
i've heard that vancover time is shorter than toronto
No dear i didnt bcuz i didnt received my CAIPS notes yet . when i will get my CAIPS notes then ADR or full hearing date will get .. im waiting for my bloody CAIPS sice long .. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'(..

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Hina 123 said:
No dear i didnt bcuz i didnt received my CAIPS notes yet . when i will get my CAIPS notes then ADR or full hearing date will get .. im waiting for my bloody CAIPS sice long .. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'(..
you better call the IAD & check. my husband told that IAD Vancouver is better & answer your questions. I have heard that caips notes will be received within a 120 days.
dont worry be calm.... good luck to you & keep in touch...

jack01

Aug 6, 2013
Hi to all of you,
I am new here, please anybody help me..I was married to my wife in 2011 and she had applied my case
In may 2012 I got an intervw and the v.o has denied my visa. After that my wife went for an apeall in 2012 and we got our full hearing in july 2013, one month before. A week before she received a letter mentioning tht u hav lost your appeal..now we are very depressed....please anyone tell me wht can be the next step nw after lost an
appeal...I know there are many experienced people are available here who can sort out my problem and can
give me a right path..I shall be a very thankfull to those..

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
Hina 123 said:
Hey there,
You can email them on the following link and ask when they will be sending your Caips notes
atip-aiprp@cic.gc.ca
And if you would like to make a formal complaint about the delay in getting your notes, you can see below

Please be advised that you are entitled to bring a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice. The complaint form can be retrieved at: http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx.

Good luck

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
jack01 said:
Hi to all of you,
I am new here, please anybody help me..I was married to my wife in 2011 and she had applied my case
In may 2012 I got an intervw and the v.o has denied my visa. After that my wife went for an apeall in 2012 and we got our full hearing in july 2013, one month before. A week before she received a letter mentioning tht u hav lost your appeal..now we are very depressed....please anyone tell me wht can be the next step nw after lost an
appeal...I know there are many experienced people are available here who can sort out my problem and can
So sorry for what you are going through.....Im not sure what your next step would be. What were their reasons for refusing you again???

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
Sagar5187 said:
Hi All just share

Last month we won ADR appeal on 4th June. And ytd my wife received the mail that I need to resubmit form IMM0008 IMM5669 and IMM 5406. Also i need to redo medical and re submit Police clearence certificate.

Now we need to deal with Ottawa office : Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
Is it something different then the normal immigration office.

How long do they process the file and idea. ?

Regards,
Sagar
hey sagar did you get any news from Ottawa
and how you submit re medical , did you check you landing fees draft with bank . they enchased it

Ghanawife

Sep 11, 2012
After nearly a 4 year application process including a refusal, a full appeal hearing and one year after the successful appeal....My husband got his letter via email yesterday, went to the Accra office this morning and got HIS VISA THIS AFTERNOON! :-*Thank you ALMIGHTY FATHER... He'll be in my arms next week!!
At one point I truly believed I was moving to Ghana....

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
Ghanawife said:
After nearly a 4 year application process including a refusal, a full appeal hearing and one year after the successful appeal....My husband got his letter via email yesterday, went to the Accra office this morning and got HIS VISA THIS AFTERNOON! :-*Thank you ALMIGHTY FATHER... He'll be in my arms next week!!
At one point I truly believed I was moving to Ghana....
Congratulations! ;D I know how happy you feel because I too have been fighting to get my hubby here since 2009, and he will finally be here with me in about 4 weeks! Hamdullah!!! All the best to you both! Stay happy.... :D

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
jack01 said:
Hi to all of you,
Ohhhh sorry to heard that .. but what happened ???y did they yhis to u ?they have mentioned diffinatly for what reason they hVe rejected ur appeal ..???

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
freeislam000 said:
Hey there,
You can email them on the following link and ask when they will be sending your Caips notes
atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca
And if you would like to make a formal complaint about the delay in getting your notes, you can see below

Please be advised that you are entitled to bring a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice. The complaint form can be retrieved at: http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx.

Good luck
Thank u sooo much freeislam ... can plz tel me tht should i complaint it my self cuz we already hired a lawyer...or my lawyer should it..????