july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Hina 123 said:
CAIPS notes
blue book is all the stuff that u send including copies of ur application and all the proofs...they will send a copy of everything what you send them and they will including a copy of the caips note

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Mrya said:
Hello friends
My case is refusal case , reason was my documents that I sent to my lawyer did not reach to Islamabad Embassy and Islamabad embassy sent reminder to lawyer after one month that lawyer did not receive , I have appealed on 15 April, 2013 I want to know how long will take for documents transferring? and what about chances of ADR ?is there any chance of ADR??

THANKS

if you were refused as they didnt receive your documents which you sent to them, most probably you may be asked for the documents by the IAD & will ask you to send them back to IAD & to the minister's counsel. (according to your case)
its better if you make & ready the same package which you sent to Islamabad, keep it with you to send when they ask from you. bcoz they may give you about 3 weeks to submit them. i'm not sure, but be ready for everything.........

Mrya

Jun 3, 2013
Thanks you so much for ur reply , I hv made another set of my all documents added some proofs , like emails , more photographs, Skype conversation and much more .

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Mrya said:
Thanks you so much for ur reply , I hv made another set of my all documents added some proofs , like emails , more photographs, Skype conversation and much more .
thats better but if the IAD ask you to send the documents to the IAD & t the minister's counsel without an ADR or full hearing, you should send the documents only what they ask. bcoz if they ask the documents means you dont need to go for an ADR or a full hearing....
good luck......

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Hi freeislam000 yes i did sent the form in for the caips notes..but i did not yet apply for the appeal..

arif.ali

Jul 28, 2013
Hello every one, I'm new here. I have Quick Question here (my refusal because of missing documents in a mail to CHC Islamabad) I had applied for appeal in march ,2013 in Toronto office. I have received appeal acknowledgement letter from IAD that show "The Minister's counsel must provide the appeal record to you or your counsel and our office no later than 120 days after Minister's counsel received the notice to appeal from our office. now its more then 120 days already gone and I did not receive any letter or any file. Does any one have any idea how long it will take ?? does it take more then 120 days?? what next after receiving file.

Any response will be appreciated.
arif

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
Mrs Selim said:
Hi freeislam000 yes i did sent the form in for the caips notes..but i did not yet apply for the appeal..
Hey there, Did you hire a lawyer or consultant???

Ghanawife

Sep 11, 2012
Wow what great news I'm seeing with successful appeals and reuniting of loved ones.

I guess I'll sob in my pitty conner for a little bit. Appeal won on July 26, 2012.. one year later still no passport request..... :'(

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Ghanawife said:
Wow what great news I'm seeing with successful appeals and reuniting of loved ones.

I guess I'll sob in my pitty conner for a little bit. Appeal won on July 26, 2012.. one year later still no passport request..... :'(
Where r u from Ghanga wife ?

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
freeislam000 said:
Hey there, Did you hire a lawyer or consultant???
I did not hired anyone and am not sure i will..i will do it by myslef i heard diff stories about people with and without lawyer or consultant..

arif.ali

Jul 28, 2013
Thank you Nomaan. today I get my record blue book, I'm not hiring any lawyer because last lawyer ruined my very simple case,but still looking reliable person. any one have any idea what next after receiving record from IAD????? how I know its going for ADR or Full hearing?????can I provide all my extra documents b4 court hearing date??
can any one have any information please reply me thanks (its documents missing refusal case in a mail to CHC Islamabad )

Arif ali
Toronto

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
Sagar5187 said:
hi

for our case notice to appeal to receiving and ADR letter was 5 months and ADR date to winning appeal was 2 weeks. After we got winning letter within 3 weeks we got letter to submit few forms again, re do medical and PCC and pay RPR
hi dear cong on your
did you get passport request

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
@Arif ali

Hi Arif, you will receive one more letter which will be letting you know if you got ADR or it will be a full hearing.

usually they will contact you in next 3 weeks.....

why they rejected your case?

Mrya

Jun 3, 2013
hannah 21 said:
Hi
So once my Copy of my records came. I wrote a view pages about some of the concerns they had from our interview. Nothing a lot just a summary. I included some more evidence such as telephone bills. I had gone to India to visit my husband a few months a go so included the passport the tickets. A week after they recieved my record they send me letter that its going to early resolution officer then about a week later I got the adr date. Then I just prepared all the papers evidence and all the messages and Skype chats. Hopefully yours will be quick. Good luck
Hi,
My husband received copy of my records yesterday, can u please let me know what would be next step? I have prepared all my papers.