Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Oct 2012 (rejected) went for Appeal (ADR)
Passport Req..
July 2012
freeislam000 said:
That doesn't seem so bad..... can I ask where does your spouse reside? And so did you get interviewed in the ADR? How was that experience?
she is in waterloo. I didnt got call in ADR. They only questioned my wife in tht. It went pretty smooth for her. They mostly asked question on the flags they raised in notes.

For more info , just go through all my previous post.

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
Sagar5187 said:
she is in waterloo. I didnt got call in ADR. They only questioned my wife in tht. It went pretty smooth for her. They mostly asked question on the flags they raised in notes.

For more info , just go through all my previous post.
Thank you so much I will

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
tunisianbride said:
My advice to you is, to try & forget about immigration while in Tunisia, as much as possible anyway, and "enjoy" your time with your husband. This appeal process is so stressful and can really take a toll on one's health and well being. I know it's impossible to forget about it 100%, as you still need to gather more proof, like keeping all receipts, taking lots of 'natural' photos of the 2 of you and with family & friends, and also don't miss an opportunity to get more supporting letters from anyone who has seen the two of you together and how you interact. Just being together is preparing for the appeal in my opinion, because the more real time you 2 spend together and get to know each other more, the better you will do! Have fun in Tunisia.... ;)
Hey tunisianbride many congrats to you finaly ur nightmare is finished . i realy hope mine will be soon as im waiting for my interview notes ( what they objected ) :( :( :( :( ... i just wanna ask u . what kind of proofs u submitted . specialy on skype u guys have chatting proof of skype or what kind of .. plzzz request to u i need to know . bcuz we r using facebook chat n on whatsapp chat . plz help me out

A_H

Jun 4, 2011
my appeal is allowed 2 month ago n I got a mail asking for up date additional family forum n background ru they gone check da background again :eek: they also asked for passport copy n police certifies now long its will take more

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
I got the ADR date on 1 Oct'2013... they had rejected my case due to "Marriage for convenience" on 15 Jan'13.

Got Question: when we have to submit the all proff to IRD, means how many days before or I can send right now?

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
Hina 123 said:
Hey tunisianbride many congrats to you finaly ur nightmare is finished . i realy hope mine will be soon as im waiting for my interview notes ( what they objected ) :( :( :( :( ... i just wanna ask u . what kind of proofs u submitted . specialy on skype u guys have chatting proof of skype or what kind of .. plzzz request to u i need to know . bcuz we r using facebook chat n on whatsapp chat . plz help me out
Hi Hina. Do you have a lawyer or consultant helping you? Anyways, my lawyer told me that it's not that 'quantity' of proof, but the 'quality'. I didn't have a lawyer when I first submitted my application back in 2009, and since I thought that 'more' was better, I sent in everything I could get my hands on, which ended up being well over 1,000 pages! When I hired my lawyer after refusal and he saw how much proof I had sent in, he almost had a freakin' heart attack! As my lawyer, he is required to read through everything, and he was none too happy about this. The MC and Tribunal Member has to read it all too and maybe this is one reason it took 3 years to finish my appeal. ::) So my advice to you is to choose maybe one page of chat from each day that you talked. Sending them a bunch of chats where the 2 of you are saying 'I love u' and 'I miss you' is ok in small doses, but this is not really good proof or what they are looking for to prove your marriage is real. Try and choose chats where the two of you are talking about somewhat important or deeper things, like future plans, making decisions together, working out problems, 'anything' that proves that you are a genuine couple. Try and remember that it is the 'applicant' (the foreign spouse) that they generally don't believe, so it's her/his love that you need to try and prove more than your own. Family support is also important, so if you can get some of your family members to attend the full hearing, then this will help. Things like a life insurance policy naming your spouse as beneficiary and vice versa, a Will, proof of money transfers to your spouse and your spouse to you, anything that shows you are a real couple are all good proofs. Future plans are really important too. Have a plan for if you win, and a plan if you lose. This is all I can think of right now but if there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask and I will try and help. ;)

Reactions: Alicee

Sagar5187

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Oct 2012 (rejected) went for Appeal (ADR)
Passport Req..
July 2012
hilsten said:
I got the ADR date on 1 Oct'2013... they had rejected my case due to "Marriage for convenience" on 15 Jan'13.

Got Question: when we have to submit the all proff to IRD, means how many days before or I can send right now?
you need to submit it before 20 days of your ADR date.

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
tunisianbride said:
Congrats, my hubby got letter with date for seot, what next should we do, we had a lawyer and now the lawyer not ansering calls,

Hi Hina. Do you have a lawyer or consultant helping you? Anyways, my lawyer told me that it's not that 'quantity' of proof, but the 'quality'. I didn't have a lawyer when I first submitted my application back in 2009, and since I thought that 'more' was better, I sent in everything I could get my hands on, which ended up being well over 1,000 pages! When I hired my lawyer after refusal and he saw how much proof I had sent in, he almost had a freakin' heart attack! As my lawyer, he is required to read through everything, and he was none too happy about this. The MC and Tribunal Member has to read it all too and maybe this is one reason it took 3 years to finish my appeal. ::) So my advice to you is to choose maybe one page of chat from each day that you talked. Sending them a bunch of chats where the 2 of you are saying 'I love u' and 'I miss you' is ok in small doses, but this is not really good proof or what they are looking for to prove your marriage is real. Try and choose chats where the two of you are talking about somewhat important or deeper things, like future plans, making decisions together, working out problems, 'anything' that proves that you are a genuine couple. Try and remember that it is the 'applicant' (the foreign spouse) that they generally don't believe, so it's her/his love that you need to try and prove more than your own. Family support is also important, so if you can get some of your family members to attend the full hearing, then this will help. Things like a life insurance policy naming your spouse as beneficiary and vice versa, a Will, proof of money transfers to your spouse and your spouse to you, anything that shows you are a real couple are all good proofs. Future plans are really important too. Have a plan for if you win, and a plan if you lose. This is all I can think of right now but if there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask and I will try and help. ;)

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
Hi Stressed. If your hubby has already retained a lawyer for your full hearing, then I'm sure your lawyer is aware that your hearing date is coming up in September and will be well prepared to represent you both on that date. Lawyers are often busy and won't return every call or email made to them, so just be patient. Maybe your hubby can call the sec. and make an appt. with the lawyer, and then he can bring with him a list of questions that he would like answered. Good luck!

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
im reposting this..anyone can amswer this?

its been 1year and 7months sinced I appealed.. no word...till I started to call my case worker direct and started to ask her what's with my file for the past 2months? she always tell me nothing you just got to wait wait wait that's all she tells me ...but on Friday when I called her she said call her on Monday she will see if she can send my file to scheduling department...so today Monday I called her finally she said i'm gona send your file over to scheduling department..omg i'm so happy..but guys how long you guys think it will take the scheduling department to contact me with a appeal date? please answer with your experiences.

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
tunisianbride said:
Hi Hina. Do you have a lawyer or consultant helping you? Anyways, my lawyer told me that it's not that 'quantity' of proof, but the 'quality'. I didn't have a lawyer when I first submitted my application back in 2009, and since I thought that 'more' was better, I sent in everything I could get my hands on, which ended up being well over 1,000 pages! When I hired my lawyer after refusal and he saw how much proof I had sent in, he almost had a freakin' heart attack! As my lawyer, he is required to read through everything, and he was none too happy about this. The MC and Tribunal Member has to read it all too and maybe this is one reason it took 3 years to finish my appeal. ::) So my advice to you is to choose maybe one page of chat from each day that you talked. Sending them a bunch of chats where the 2 of you are saying 'I love u' and 'I miss you' is ok in small doses, but this is not really good proof or what they are looking for to prove your marriage is real. Try and choose chats where the two of you are talking about somewhat important or deeper things, like future plans, making decisions together, working out problems, 'anything' that proves that you are a genuine couple. Try and remember that it is the 'applicant' (the foreign spouse) that they generally don't believe, so it's her/his love that you need to try and prove more than your own. Family support is also important, so if you can get some of your family members to attend the full hearing, then this will help. Things like a life insurance policy naming your spouse as beneficiary and vice versa, a Will, proof of money transfers to your spouse and your spouse to you, anything that shows you are a real couple are all good proofs. Future plans are really important too. Have a plan for if you win, and a plan if you lose. This is all I can think of right now but if there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask and I will try and help.

Thank u soo much it wil really help me alot . we hired a lawyer n she is too much expensive but she didnt tell us that what we have to do for our proofs. she just said first go to pakistan for a visit (where i live) actually we r waiting for our papers from embassy . i received my rejection letter end of March 2013 so may b i will get my papers in August. so its mean proof should be quality wise good rather than quantity wise and one more thing last 3 months proof should be attached or what ?

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Hina 123 said:
tunisianbride said:
Hi Hina. Do you have a lawyer or consultant helping you? Anyways, my lawyer told me that it's not that 'quantity' of proof, but the 'quality'. I didn't have a lawyer when I first submitted my application back in 2009, and since I thought that 'more' was better, I sent in everything I could get my hands on, which ended up being well over 1,000 pages! When I hired my lawyer after refusal and he saw how much proof I had sent in, he almost had a freakin' heart attack! As my lawyer, he is required to read through everything, and he was none too happy about this. The MC and Tribunal Member has to read it all too and maybe this is one reason it took 3 years to finish my appeal. ::) So my advice to you is to choose maybe one page of chat from each day that you talked. Sending them a bunch of chats where the 2 of you are saying 'I love u' and 'I miss you' is ok in small doses, but this is not really good proof or what they are looking for to prove your marriage is real. Try and choose chats where the two of you are talking about somewhat important or deeper things, like future plans, making decisions together, working out problems, 'anything' that proves that you are a genuine couple. Try and remember that it is the 'applicant' (the foreign spouse) that they generally don't believe, so it's her/his love that you need to try and prove more than your own. Family support is also important, so if you can get some of your family members to attend the full hearing, then this will help. Things like a life insurance policy naming your spouse as beneficiary and vice versa, a Will, proof of money transfers to your spouse and your spouse to you, anything that shows you are a real couple are all good proofs. Future plans are really important too. Have a plan for if you win, and a plan if you lose. This is all I can think of right now but if there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask and I will try and help.
Thank u soo much it wil really help me alot . we hired a lawyer n she is too much expensive but she didnt tell us that what we have to do for our proofs. she just said first go to pakistan for a visit (where i live) actually we r waiting for our papers from embassy . i received my rejection letter end of March 2013 so may b i will get my papers in August. so its mean proof should be quality wise good rather than quantity wise and one more thing last 3 months proof should be attached or what ?

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
rathika2011 said:
im reposting this..anyone can amswer this?

its been 1year and 7months sinced I appealed.. no word...till I started to call my case worker direct and started to ask her what's with my file for the past 2months? she always tell me nothing you just got to wait wait wait that's all she tells me ...but on Friday when I called her she said call her on Monday she will see if she can send my file to scheduling department...so today Monday I called her finally she said i'm gona send your file over to scheduling department..omg i'm so happy..but guys how long you guys think it will take the scheduling department to contact me with a appeal date? please answer with your experiences.
Once my file when to scheduling, my lawyer informed me within 2 weeks our appeal date, since they had to arrange the date with him, not me. If you don't have a lawyer, they would contact you directly, of course, with the date.