19th Feb'2012
Interview........
24th July'2012
Passport Req..
12th April'2012
VISA ISSUED...
20 June' 2014
Hi Sagar

Just wondering when did u file for appeal?
I'm not sure of the process as i have not gotten that far..still waiting to hear whether its ADR or full hearing...

Thanks

Sagar5187 said:
Hi ,

We had ADR hearing on 4th Jun and at the end of ADR they said that tht they were convienced with our appeal and they agreed that our marriage is genuine. They made my wife sign the document that she knows my family and my family well and they also mention in that tht they were okay with our marriage.
Later they said they will take it to judge and will seek their approval. If he agrees they will accept our appeal.
THey said tht If they approve i have to redo my medical and sent it again to delhi.

SO i would like to ask in such cases does the judge right away approve and he can go against the decision.

Also if he approves wht is the next procedure , does any one has any idea. Wht are the time lines and all.

Please let me know.

Sagar

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
@cher43 were do you live ??

Sagar5187

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Oct 2012 (rejected) went for Appeal (ADR)
Passport Req..
July 2012
Ankit_Sonam said:
Hi Sagar

Just wondering when did u file for appeal?
I'm not sure of the process as i have not gotten that far..still waiting to hear whether its ADR or full hearing...

Thanks
We filed for appeal in mid of Nov , received notes in March and ADR hearing date letter around 10 of April. And We had hearing on 4th June.

in process

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
25th april 2012
Med's Done....
10th sep 2012
Passport Req..
20th may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7th june 2013
LANDED..........
END OF JUNE
shuker ALHUMUDLLAH got my passport wid visa 8)

here is my complete timeline

medical aug 2009
filed sep 2009
approved oct 2009
filed transfer to ISB nov2009
remedical req aug 2010
additional documents & PCC jan 2011
got call from embassy that we didnt receive you addtional doc & PCC april 2011
case refused july 2011
appeal filed oct 2011
ADR won mar 2012
case transfer CPP-O
ottawa received application 25th april 2012
start processing in 15th june 2012
medical done 10th sep 2012
PP request 20th may 2013
PP send 20th may 2013
PP back wid visa 8th june 2013

total time 3 years & 8 months

cher43

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ankit_Sonam i started my appeal In Nov right after we got refusal letter now i hired a lawyer to help with this nightmare i wish u all the best

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
I live in Langley BC close to vancouver..

Reactions: Alicee

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
go to this my friends

http://www.migrantsrights.org.uk/?utm_source=Migrants+Rights+News&utm_campaign=510cc7fc11-MRN_News_APPG_inquiry_10_Ju_2013&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1084a7080c-510cc7fc11-217228761

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Hi everyone. Been reading alot of posts here and they are very helpful. Thankyou I am waiting for the blue book the copy of the record. We were refused in January 2013 :'( as our relationship is not genuine. We have been together since October 2003 and just married last year. I had medical issues for many years (cancer) but I am a survivor twice and stopped us from marrying and sponsoring. Felt weel enough to marry and now denied the visa. Hired a lawyer and visited with him once in May and he said to coem back again to see him once I get this blue book. He wants to request an ADR. I had a rep do up the sponsorship for us as I did not have the energy to do it all. I filed the notice of appeal February 04th 2013 via fax and by express post the 05th of February. I received acknowledgment from the IAD March 05th 2013 dated Feb 28th 2013 the sponsorship was received July 06th 2012 at CIC. will hubby be under the new 2 year conditional resident visa when he does come here with his visa if granted or under the old rule of receiving permanent resident visa? The new rule was for applications received after October 25th 2012. What would hubby be under now? Anybody know?We don't have common children together nor do each of us have any children. ???

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Ankit_Sonam said:
Hi Everyone,

still waiting to know whether we are having an ADR or full hearing...its going to be a year in Aug...and honestly the most dreadful thing i have had to deal with. i find it so hard to even talk about my case with family and friends without crying..

I totally agree with the past few posts. The Canadian immigration department needs some serious help.

I dont understand how they can think a canadian born citizen is going to betray her own country and her own self. A relationship that has been ongoing for 4 yrs...with more than 5 hrs of call logs, messaging and ect each day is not FRAUD. I work for Provincial Government- and that to the Justice Department. Why would i ever think about committing fraud, and ruining my future.........
please can you share with us what was the reasons for the refusal?what did you get on the letter?what was the red flags please?
thank you so much

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
Double Rainbow said:
Hi everyone. Been reading alot of posts here and they are very helpful. Thankyou I am waiting for the blue book the copy of the record. We were refused in January 2013 :'( as our relationship is not genuine. We have been together since October 2003 and just married last year. I had medical issues for many years (cancer) but I am a survivor twice and stopped us from marrying and sponsoring. Felt weel enough to marry and now denied the visa. Hired a lawyer and visited with him once in May and he said to coem back again to see him once I get this blue book. He wants to request an ADR. I had a rep do up the sponsorship for us as I did not have the energy to do it all. I filed the notice of appeal February 04th 2013 via fax and by express post the 05th of February. I received acknowledgment from the IAD March 05th 2013 dated Feb 28th 2013 the sponsorship was received July 06th 2012 at CIC. will hubby be under the new 2 year conditional resident visa when he does come here with his visa if granted or under the old rule of receiving permanent resident visa? The new rule was for applications received after October 25th 2012. What would hubby be under now? Anybody know?We don't have common children together nor do each of us have any children. ???
Unbelievable that you'd be refused under your circumstances, and I don't just mean your illness, but the fact that you've been together since 2003! Which Visa Office did you apply thru? Anyways, to the best of my knowledge, you will be under the 'old' rules (when u win and re-apply) since you originally applied 'before' this new rule came into effect. Best of luck to you.

cher43

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Tunisian Bride i also married a guy from Tunisia We was also refused i just hired a lawyer how are things going for u

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
cher43 said:
Hi Tunisian Bride i also married a guy from Tunisia We was also refused i just hired a lawyer how are things going for u
I'm doing well thank you, as now I can see the light at the end of the very long tunnel. We just got asked to re-do our medical and update our forms so inshallah, it won't be too much longer now before my husband is allowed to come to Canada. I know what you're going thru, as I was exactly where you are now, about 3 years ago. I felt so helpless after my husband's refusal so I vented, I cried and I even wrote a very long letter to Jason Kenney. lol (he never replied back to me :'( ) It's so depressing when you're in this situation and you feel like there's absolutely nothing you can do to change it or make things go faster. But hey, look where I am now! We're almost thru this immigration nightmare and I can honestly say now, that it was all worth it. Just stay positive and you will be where I am too some day, and inshallah, a lot sooner than it took me! Remember, it's not you that they don't believe, it's your husband, so you need to prove to them that your husband married you for the right reasons. Your lawyer will help you with this. Good luck!

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
tunisianbride said:
Unbelievable that you'd be refused under your circumstances, and I don't just mean your illness, but the fact that you've been together since 2003! Which Visa Office did you apply thru? Anyways, to the best of my knowledge, you will be under the 'old' rules (when u win and re-apply) since you originally applied 'before' this new rule came into effect. Best of luck to you.
Hi tunisianbride :) The visa office is Havana,Cuba I won against cancer twice I can win this two Thanks to let me know that hubby will be under the old rule and this is great as I don't want to deal with Immigration anymore after this. Yes I also think hubby should have got the visa as yes we have been together for so many years. :'(