Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
You can try reapplying rather than going for an appeal. Maybe your lawyer thinks it will be possible to make a better application this time around.

I would consider reapplying rather than appealing if the wait time for an appeal was a lot longer than the wait time for an application at the visa office I would be using. I would also want more evidence than what I had for the first application, since if it is basically the same evidence, it will probably be rejected again.

Sagar5187

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Oct 2012 (rejected) went for Appeal (ADR)
Passport Req..
July 2012
Hi ,

We had ADR hearing on 4th Jun and at the end of ADR they said that tht they were convienced with our appeal and they agreed that our marriage is genuine. They made my wife sign the document that she knows my family and my family well and they also mention in that tht they were okay with our marriage.
Later they said they will take it to judge and will seek their approval. If he agrees they will accept our appeal.
THey said tht If they approve i have to redo my medical and sent it again to delhi.

SO i would like to ask in such cases does the judge right away approve and he can go against the decision.

Also if he approves wht is the next procedure , does any one has any idea. Wht are the time lines and all.

Please let me know.

Sagar

Reactions: Alicee

cher43

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my lawyers told me that most likely my second sponsor ship will most likely be refused again but for some reason her team thinks i will be accepted for a adr i feel this is very unlikely but they seem to think not if i do get adr it will be in Nov this has been such a nightmare i have been sick with migranes for months .. i hope and pray someday these ppl that are causing us so much grief will feel what we feel

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
cher43 said:
my lawyers told me that most likely my second sponsor ship will most likely be refused again but for some reason her team thinks i will be accepted for a adr i feel this is very unlikely but they seem to think not if i do get adr it will be in Nov this has been such a nightmare i have been sick with migranes for months .. i hope and pray someday these ppl that are causing us so much grief will feel what we feel
Try not to let it eat you, just have faith and do lots of praying! It's only a bump in the road :-\

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
freeislam000 said:
Try not to let it eat you, just have faith and do lots of praying! It's only a bump in the road :-\
I agree with this member. Once this nightmare is behind you, trust me... you will forget all about it once you are reunited with your spouse and start your life together! And I did have the headaches like you day after day... You have all my compassion. Be strong. 90% (maybe more) of the appeals are successful!

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Well we are here for eachother..going true or have been true the same thing..my husband and i are not going to let this bring us down..

ekaterina1984

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27.05.2013. Sponsorship approved 17.06.2013
Doc's Request.
Updated forms sent on december 18 2013
Med's Request
November 25 , 2013
Med's Done....
December 18 ,2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
8 most important disadvantages of immigration to Canada;

1. Discriminating and unfair immigration system
2. Uncontrolledly high cost of living
3. Crisis of pubic health service ( medical doctors shortage)
4. Very high taxes
5. Greedy goverment
6. Culture lacking ( did you ever eat canadian food ?)
7. Misarble winter weather ( the worst weather in the world snow ,wind, hail, storms, the most canadians leave their country because of the bad weather)
8.Out of work can not find a job of their field in expertise.( many immigrants are higly skilled many and of them have bachelors degree, degree of master or lawyers and engeeniers but they have to work as taxi drivers , a pizza dievery driver, or just a worker at a factory. Even University graduated people can not find a job after graduating a canadian university) I 'm sorry for the immigrants who stuck in Canada forever. they have very sad future in store.

Life is good there if we are not there!

yousef40

Apr 9, 2013
i agree with you ekaterina1984 Discriminating and unfair immigration system is right and number 2Very high taxes yes i have friend live in canada told me that is the was a false dream Immigration to Canada from married couples became a nightmare of immigration by the government Become a married Canadian or Canadian like horror More complicated by the Canadian Embassy, especially from North Africa, excellence and the loss of money and time I hope all of broken hearts meet again Each of has to do with the fact of marriage does not surrender No matter where you live you love I wish each and every one has a nightmare of immigration For enrollment Do not give up There are a lot of injustice by the offices of embassies
good luck for every one here and good chance for End disperse hearts :) :)

cher43

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your right Canada is not the promise land and my husband is well aware of that i told him jobs are hard to find but if he has to work as a taxi driver in a pizza joint or whatever at least he will be working HIs own country you cant find jobs so it nothing new to him and the pay is terrible there 10.00 for 1 days pay . So its better here i think But everyone who is trying to get here for just a job and not real love it will be a rude awaking on your part . But i guess thats the punishment for marrying just to get into canada . I know my husband is prepared because everyday we talk about this And i feel am the luckest lady in the world to have met such a loving caring person who i can trust and he can trust me .ok i stopped venting lol

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
I feel the same with mu husband i allso got the most amazing caring husband in the world.. i find that muslim man care very much for there woman and there moms..i love that..

ekaterina1984

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27.05.2013. Sponsorship approved 17.06.2013
Doc's Request.
Updated forms sent on december 18 2013
Med's Request
November 25 , 2013
Med's Done....
December 18 ,2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Sorry for my incomplete post I just wanted to say that I don't understand why a visa officer who assess your case reject you just because the large age difference is a red flag that means that a spouse use him / her '' as a free ticket'' to get out of their countries or ''sugar daddy'' . What else cross thier minds? What such couple have in common? I'm just thinking from my perspective . It's my opinion. I woud never use my husband to leave everything I have now in my home country and go to nowhere just because you can find good oportunites there. I'm so much in love with my husband now I cant wait when we start our life together may be in Canada may be in my home country I don't care.
I have nevr been in Canada I don't know what's life look like there may be it's better .(we appied for a tourist visa but I was refused) I'm happy with what I have now I don't want to lose it and I don't want to lose my husband either. So there is nothing else we can do just to wait peitently and keep their rules and laws. God will help us . Good luck everyone who can't wait to reunify with their loves ones.

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
My husband wants me to move to Cairo he comes from a well the do family and are well know'n in Cairo.. so for him its not that he wants to move to canada but its because i dont want to move to egypt because of my son and parents..

cher43

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I feel you there i have a daughter and i dont want to leave her behind my husband also wants me to move there But like u all my family is here and my wonderful daughter whom i cherish . I just feel that my country is kicking me out they just dont seem to realize what a impact they have on all of us i truly love my husband with all my heart and soul . Just wish they could somehow see that :(

Ankit_Sonam

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Jan'2012
AOR Received.
2nd April'2012
File Transfer...
18th Jan'2012
Med's Done....
19th Feb'2012
Interview........
24th July'2012
Passport Req..
12th April'2012
VISA ISSUED...
20 June' 2014
Hi Everyone,

still waiting to know whether we are having an ADR or full hearing...its going to be a year in Aug...and honestly the most dreadful thing i have had to deal with. i find it so hard to even talk about my case with family and friends without crying..

I totally agree with the past few posts. The Canadian immigration department needs some serious help.

I dont understand how they can think a canadian born citizen is going to betray her own country and her own self. A relationship that has been ongoing for 4 yrs...with more than 5 hrs of call logs, messaging and ect each day is not FRAUD. I work for Provincial Government- and that to the Justice Department. Why would i ever think about committing fraud, and ruining my future.........