+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

yousef40

Apr 9, 2013
helow whats happen with you like some us when we got latter refusel and we got choked
many lies and the lady interview she is not honest i cant anderstand why the government let offices visa working like that even they didnt Register the interview It's not justice i had Many of distortion in my letter refusel and now we will going to apeal and we will complain about interview When we go to apeal should each one is located in the distortion It is our right to ask for the interview recording for not To injustice :mad:

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Hi Everyone :) I have not been here in awhile. Been working alot Are interviews recorded? I have found a lawyer through someone very nice to offer me the help. I will see the lawyer after I get back from visiting hubby in May to find out how much what is what etc etc. I just want this nightmare over like everyone else here. I hope and pray everyone gets through this alright including myself. I am sending everyone positive vibes and ((((((hugs))))))) :-* :D

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
yousef40 said:
helow whats happen with you like some us when we got latter refusel and we got choked
many lies and the lady interview she is not honest i cant anderstand why the government let offices visa working like that even they didnt Register the interview It's not justice i had Many of distortion in my letter refusel and now we will going to apeal and we will complain about interview When we go to apeal should each one is located in the distortion It is our right to ask for the interview recording for not To injustice :mad:
im so sorry to read about your refusal. \you need to keep busy and stay strong ! Never give up hope !!!!!!!

vanity

Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MNLA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
AOR Received.
June 13, 2013
File Transfer...
June 13, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2013
Passport Req..
March 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 6, 2013
LANDED..........
March 10, 2013
Hello, just wanna ask if what site do we need to pay our fees? My husband told me he can't pay online because the server is under maintenance. Any help regarding this? I want him to submit our application because its been 3 months Since our medical. Thanks a lot! God bless

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
mexicanada said:
Hello,
I am currently in the process of sponsoring my husband via outland and although we have not
been granted a decison as of yet I am praying for all of you in this thread that you will be successful
with all of your appeals. I have read many heart breaking stories that have brought tears to my eyes
because I can only imagine the pain everyone is going through not be able to be with their loved ones.
I can only hope that I don't find myself in this boat, but just encase I do this thread has helped me prepare
for what may be in store for us in the future and what we will need to do. Keep the faith! ;)
you are very wise. Try to remain positive !!!! just remember, even if they say no, the vast majority of appeals are successful. The problem is with the waiting times *in Toronto, it is about 2.5 years

etownboy

Feb 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2010
File Transfer...
in process 26-03-2010
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
Interview........
12 may 2011
Hey guys, nice to meet you all. Ive recently just won an IAD appeal in early of feb 2013. Recieved a letter from the judge saying that we have won the appeal in early march. Does anyone know how much longer untill me or my wife recieve another mail or other notices? and what is the next step that we have to take. our visa office is in singapore and my wife lives in Vietnam. thank you so much.

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
etownboy said:
Hey guys, nice to meet you all. Ive recently just won an IAD appeal in early of feb 2013. Recieved a letter from the judge saying that we have won the appeal in early march. Does anyone know how much longer untill me or my wife recieve another mail or other notices? and what is the next step that we have to take. our visa office is in singapore and my wife lives in Vietnam. thank you so much.
:D Congratulations etownboy Very happy for you

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
I also won my appeal in February, and I received my written decision last week. Does anyone know what happens next? My husband lives in Tunisia, but our application will be processed through Paris. I understand our decision will be sent to Ottawa first, then they will send it off to Paris, but other than this, I know nothing.

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
tunisianbride said:
I also won my appeal in February, and I received my written decision last week. Does anyone know what happens next? My husband lives in Tunisia, but our application will be processed through Paris. I understand our decision will be sent to Ottawa first, then they will send it off to Paris, but other than this, I know nothing.
:D Congratulations tunisianbride so happy for you

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
I'm not sure I understand your question, but it took me close to 3 years to get a full hearing after refusal. (I didn't get an ADR hearing)

lonely tears

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2011
Med's Done....
apr 2014
Interview........
4th March 2013... denied...won ADR 30th Jan 2014..
Passport Req..
02 aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
24 sep 2014
LANDED..........
InshAllah nxt month
@ tunisianbride

where was your IAD office? I mean in Toronto or montreal?

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Hi everybody
I was refused in 05th of April 2013. They are saying that, I was failed to send some documents. its all lies. I sent all what i was requested. and also they are saying that they were trying to call me thats also a lie and i dint get any call from them. sow ever i called them & told about the situation , then the receptionist asked me to make letter & send with the documents back. so I sent them. I got an acknowledgement letter from them. it says they my documents were forwarded to the immigration section & if there are changes, they will contact me.
SO...., I just want to know that, what they mean by that?
& so do u think that they have taken my file back to process?
or will they send me a reply about the decision back?

and also,
anybody have an idea about CAIPS notes?
If my husband apply for it as a canadian citizen, have i to fill the form too?
if I fill it, how do i sign it & attach it back to my husband to send it to the office?
Is dat ok if i sign it & scan & send it to my husband?
its an URGENT................... PLZZZZZZZZZZ
Thnx...

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
lonely tears said:
@ tunisianbride

where was your IAD office? I mean in Toronto or montreal?
My appeal hearing was in Toronto. I got my 'first' date for a full hearing, almost 2 years after refusal, but that date was cancelled. Then I got another date about 3 months later, but my appeal didn't finish, so it was re-scheduled for February of this year, where it finally finished, and I was told right after the hearing that my appeal was allowed. So all in all, it was almost 3 years after refusal before I actually won. (but not everyone's appeals take this long - I know of others who got a date for their full hearing one year after refusal)

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
gango girl said:
Hi everybody
I was refused in 05th of April 2013. They are saying that, I was failed to send some documents. its all lies. I sent all what i was requested. and also they are saying that they were trying to call me thats also a lie and i dint get any call from them. sow ever i called them & told about the situation , then the receptionist asked me to make letter & send with the documents back. so I sent them. I got an acknowledgement letter from them. it says they my documents were forwarded to the immigration section & if there are changes, they will contact me.
SO...., I just want to know that, what they mean by that?
& so do u think that they have taken my file back to process?
or will they send me a reply about the decision back?

and also,
anybody have an idea about CAIPS notes?
If my husband apply for it as a canadian citizen, have i to fill the form too?
if I fill it, how do i sign it & attach it back to my husband to send it to the office?
Is dat ok if i sign it & scan & send it to my husband?
its an URGENT................... PLZZZZZZZZZZ
Thnx...
yes u can sign scan and send it back to hubby by e-mail he can print it and send it with the caips application..that is what i did with my hubby it is perfectly alright good luck...