july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Harisha said:
hi guys.. any good news from you guys... how r u rathika... any good news from you
no dear nothing as of yet still hoping for a adr but time will tell...........what is happening with u ur hubby got the visa? habiti hang in their girl i was also praying 4 u and u will get a positive answer...

Reactions: Alicee

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
rathika2011 said:
no dear nothing as of yet still hoping for a adr but time will tell...........what is happening with u ur hubby got the visa? habiti hang in their girl i was also praying 4 u and u will get a positive answer...

hi guys, i'm going tru spousal appeal, hubby sent in application in mid december, he lives in toronto, he spoke with case worker about two months ago and was told our file has a few files in front of ours and its for full hearin, i'm getting litle worried because I lived in US illegally, but had to come TO GUYANA for interview in 2010 and got refused , NOW IM WAITING FOR APPEAL TO BE GRANTED, ;PLZ SHARE UR VIEWS

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Harisha said:
hi guys.. thanks rathika... my husband got visa...
wow girl congrats so happy 4 you....happy dance has started 4 you...

anton1023

Apr 20, 2012
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Oct 6 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 30 2012
I would like to ask what is the most common reason for the application to be denied? eligibility of the marriage?

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
On June 27, 2011, exactly one year ago today, the visa office in Morocco phoned to ask a few questions and for more evidences. We were also told to pay ASAP the fees for permanent residence as my husband might be able to travel with me to Canada after my visit to him during my summer vacation. Since then, it has been a long series of errors that kept us apart for 11 longs months. Flying to Morocco in a few hours, wondering if it will be the last time I will see my husband. I don't know if I will really enjoy my summer in Morocco... Sick of the waiting and the unknown. Since the denied visa in November, our life has been a living nightmare. Will land in Casablanca on June 28 (with a layover in Germany).

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anton1023 said:
I would like to ask what is the most common reason for the application to be denied? eligibility of the marriage?
eligibility of marriage ,or can be medical,and police record as well.

saima13

Jun 21, 2012
Sorry Habibiti, I missed your question; here is my timeline....filed for spousal sponsorship Jan 2009, refused Oct 2010. Filed for appeal Dec 2010. Appeal allowed May 2012. Recd letter from CPP Ottawa in June 2012 that file with them. Couple of weeks back got additonal docs request plus passport photos. Docs sent. Now waiting....we are hoping it should be over soon and my husband can join me...its been very long. We are hoping re medical next and then PPR but how long will it take no idea as there is no one in this forum who is in the same situation where after appeal file sent to CPP, atleast no one who has shared it.
Someone said his background check was done after remedical request and it took him 6 months after re medical. Based on what I see here medical is the last thing they ask.
Please anyone have any info regarding CPP after appeal timelines??

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saima13 said:
Sorry Habibiti, I missed your question; here is my timeline....filed for spousal sponsorship Jan 2009, refused Oct 2010. Filed for appeal Dec 2010. Appeal allowed May 2012. Recd letter from CPP Ottawa in June 2012 that file with them. Couple of weeks back got additonal docs request plus passport photos. Docs sent. Now waiting....we are hoping it should be over soon and my husband can join me...its been very long. We are hoping re medical next and then PPR but how long will it take no idea as there is no one in this forum who is in the same situation where after appeal file sent to CPP, atleast no one who has shared it.
Someone said his background check was done after remedical request and it took him 6 months after re medical. Based on what I see here medical is the last thing they ask.
Please anyone have any info regarding CPP after appeal timelines??
k
hellooo saima may i ask ap ka kyun refuse hua tha case aur kyun apeeal mein gya aur kia woh sponser aur applicant dono se chat krte hain but how...

saima13

Jun 21, 2012
Umme hanni, my case was refused because they thought our marriage was not legal..even though they believed in our relationship but they thought paper work of marriage was not ok as it was not registered in the country it took place. we got married in another asian country Islamically but could not register out marriage there because we were both foriegners. we registered it in pakistan. We won the appeal based on evidences that why we could not regsiter it and a declaration from lawyer of that country saying this marriage is legal. They are only corresponding with my husband and he is the one sending all the docs.

Can anyone tell me after appeal is won how long they take to issue visa after remedical. Is the background check done after remedical or before. Someone from this forum said to me it took him almost one year after he sent his remedical. I thought remedical is done after everything is done.
Any insight will be appreciated. We are very frustrated as its been almost 4 years since we got married.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love bird 43 said:
MY TIME LINE FOR THE APPEAL is
last of nov-2009, misssaga approved the sponser.
file mvd to uk 8dec 2009
interview 14 june 2010
15 june denied
adr appeal won 28 th nov 2010
file send to uk 5th dec 10
send inq ,18,02,11
med,pcc,req,17,03,11
doc sent 22-04-11
ppr 23 oct 2011
pp sent 26 oct 2011

Waiting .........................
if any question regarding appeal plz feel free to ask .
r u n ur wife in canada.

gagan88

Apr 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi..
i received my appeal record in 40 days.and when will i receive my hearing date?? and how long the entire process can take?
our case got rejected to the small reason that my husband was not present in canada at the time when decision was made.he came to uae right after he got the approval.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

gagan88 said:
hi..
i received my appeal record in 40 days.and when will i receive my hearing date?? and how long the entire process can take?
our case got rejected to the small reason that my husband was not present in canada at the time when decision was made.he came to uae right after he got the approval.
Depends on the city. You can probably count on at least a year, unless it goes to Alternate Dispute Resolution.

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have a question for u guys......if my husband comes at the end of august can we travel to let say Cuba for vacation or no?