Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Just wondering if anyone had issues uploading or updating on the web form? They requested my husband update his email address which was done and just received another request as they haven’t received it. Ugh

If it's not working then send it by mail to avoid a time waste..

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
If it's not working then send it by mail to avoid a time waste..
I emailed Ottawa directly and gave it to them but they said to use the web form when I asked what it was regarding yesterday. Guess I’ll call in a couple of days to see if they received my request to be authorized on his account. Doubt they got that if they didn’t get the other request. It’s frustrating

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
I emailed Ottawa directly and gave it to them but they said to use the web form when I asked what it was regarding yesterday. Guess I’ll call in a couple of days to see if they received my request to be authorized on his account. Doubt they got that if they didn’t get the other request. It’s frustrating

Wait and see the outcome

Reactions: Jamaicanwife

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
The thing is they won’t notify you unless you inquire and you have 30 days, if you don’t inquire you assume it’s updated but that’s not always the case

Oh yes true.... keep on inquiring about it

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can you not email them?
I did email them back today with the email but the initial email stated to update on the web form. When I inquired as to why it stated they need additional documents i emailed them again yesterday to ask what they needed and they said to resubmit the email again as they didn’t receive it so I again submitted it on the web form as well as emailed it to them. I will recheck online status again tomorrow. I did also try to call 3 times today but “we are experiencing more than usual volume of calls, we can not transfer your call” is what I got when I tried to speak with someone after entering our file info

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
I did email them back today with the email but the initial email stated to update on the web form. When I inquired as to why it stated they need additional documents i emailed them again yesterday to ask what they needed and they said to resubmit the email again as they didn’t receive it so I again submitted it on the web form as well as emailed it to them. I will recheck online status again tomorrow. I did also try to call 3 times today but “we are experiencing more than usual volume of calls, we can not transfer your call” is what I got when I tried to speak with someone after entering our file info
Oh I know they are so hard to get ahold of and have most unclear instructions.Ya I never had to update a web form so I wasn't sure . I hope they figure it out soon for you and update it

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
Thank you! of course it is all about waiting and being patient. But I am not waiting for an answer for my ADR. I won my ADR and got an answer on the spot. Just waiting for passport request now after all forms have been updated. Good luck with your hearing!
When did you hand in forms? You still.waiting ?

I am in same boat ...handed in medical, new updated forms request nov.9 and just been waiting since then

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
When did you hand in forms? You still.waiting ?

I am in same boat ...handed in medical, new updated forms request nov.9 and just been waiting since then
When you say handed in do you mean on the web form? Did you get confirmation they received it? I emailed two things, twice and they didn’t receive it so just on hold now (29 min wait) waiting to speak to someone to confirm they did get it the second time. Never assume with CIC

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
When you say handed in do you mean on the web form? Did you get confirmation they received it? I emailed two things, twice and they didn’t receive it so just on hold now (29 min wait) waiting to speak to someone to confirm they did get it the second time. Never assume with CIC
I had to email them everything as per instructions....all I got was an email.confirming they got itm...but good point if I don't hear from them by Friday I will email them to follow up d call and confirm.

What number do you use and what are the hours ?? I work Mon to Friday 10-6

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I had to email them everything as per instructions....all I got was an email.confirming they got itm...but good point if I don't hear from them by Friday I will email them to follow up d call and confirm.

What number do you use and what are the hours ?? I work Mon to Friday 10-6
I use 888-242-2100. I believe 8-5 maybe? Always a 30+min wait. They told me today can take 5-10 business days for things to get added to file and I would receive an email confirmation when they get it? If nothing by next Tuesday, she advised to call again. She said mailing takes longer to add to file. Hopefully they get it the second time around

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
I use 888-242-2100. I believe 8-5 maybe? Always a 30+min wait. They told me today can take 5-10 business days for things to get added to file and I would receive an email confirmation when they get it? If nothing by next Tuesday, she advised to call again. She said mailing takes longer to add to file. Hopefully they get it the second time around
Is this eastern time ? Good luck dear I'm going to try calling on Friday morning before work.

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Is this eastern time ? Good luck dear I'm going to try calling on Friday morning before work.
Should be local time in Ottawa? And I’m not exact on the hours. I contacted my MP’s office and they are going to try calling tomorrow to see if they can atleast figure out what they want so we can send that without any delay!

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
Should be local time in Ottawa? And I’m not exact on the hours. I contacted my MP’s office and they are going to try calling tomorrow to see if they can atleast figure out what they want so we can send that without any delay!
That's nice your MP can-do that. I wrote letters to different politicans when we first got denied.