Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
I hear you, even if you have the financial means to visit your spouse as often as you want, but realistically how many vacation days can you get in a year without being fired? And then it is close to impossible to get a travel visa for you spouse now since he/she had already been rejected once, and if you decided to move back to live with our spouse until your hearing this would mean quitting your job in Canada. I don't know why the government is treating us so differently, even those Syrian refugees can live better than us in Canada.

It's very painful and sad...i know how u feel...i almost went crazy on the day I got my refusal letter.. they really have to do something about it

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Yes I am...i mean they let me signed mine right away. So am waiting for the a copy of that in mail
I signed mine via email the next day which was a Wednesday and received the official approval the following Monday. Our file was just reopened Nov 30 so approximately 2 weeks after ADR and is now in process. I think each file is case specific depending on who is working on it honestly. Keep positive and pray things go quickly

Reactions: Agi2009

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
How are you ..Hope doing well .
I have a query :-

I have Canadian PR and working in Singapore .
I recently got married and want to migrate to Canada with spouse only ....

Can some one please explain the process of Applying Spouse VISA or getting VISA for your wife .....
In case you are outside Canada ...Is it I will have to go on TRV/ Visior VISA for her and then apply PR

Some one please help me .... i will be really grateful

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Question: when resubmitting schedule A question 6 e) been refused admission to, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country? Would the answer now be yes as they were denied visa for permanent residency??

Or would it be yes to 6 d) been refused permanent residency visa etc- this one I believe right?

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Question: when resubmitting schedule A question 6 e) been refused admission to, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country? Would the answer now be yes as they were denied visa for permanent residency??

Or would it be yes to 6 d) been refused permanent residency visa etc- this one I believe right?

I think is the 6d.....are u getting everything ready?

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Yes I have all papers signed by hubby and I will fill them and date them when requested. Don’t want any more delays

You really mean business...i will do mine like that wen my application is in process

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
I don’t want to waste time once they request it. We both want this to be over and for him to come home ASAP

They will surely come soon....cant wait..oh God

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Hello, I am from Dhaka, to give u a genaral idea of the time frame...take a look at my timeline, Adr haled in Calgary in last week of sept. Got my ADR decision letter after 3 weeks in Oct mid, nothing after that, just waiting for medical, PCC and updated form request. It seems like it may take 4 months to make everything done. sorry to say u r 2 months behind my timeline, so it may take 5 to 6 months to get the visa, if everything is ok. so keep passion, we r almost done, now just pray, and look forward, and be positive.
We already sent in our forms and medical...... We are just waiting a response now......waiting for them to check all forms etc. We also won our appeal in September.

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Yes I am...i mean they let me signed mine right away. So am waiting for the a copy of that in mail
Oh ok. Well hopefully it fast for all of us

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
Oh ok. Yeah for me the appeal interview never happened ...the visa officer who was supposed to interview me ...read the file over and evidence and made her decision of approval right away...she said interview was not necessary . So I actually never signed anything ...I just got an email with final letter a few weeks later .

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
I hear you, even if you have the financial means to visit your spouse as often as you want, but realistically how many vacation days can you get in a year without being fired? And then it is close to impossible to get a travel visa for you spouse now since he/she had already been rejected once, and if you decided to move back to live with our spouse until your hearing this would mean quitting your job in Canada. I don't know why the government is treating us so differently, even those Syrian refugees can live better than us in Canada.
I do not understand immigration, I do not live in Canada anymore, I live with my husband in Brazil, I left a great job in Canada to live with him here, I'm 9 months pregnant, what more immigration wants for me to prove that my marriage and true, immigration has canceled my ADR and said that I will have a full hearing, and I have to wait for the hearing now, how long does it take for me to get the hearing date? How is a full hearing? i am very sad, I can not be sad, because my baby is almost born.

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Oh ok. Yeah for me the appeal interview never happened ...the visa officer who was supposed to interview me ...read the file over and evidence and made her decision of approval right away...she said interview was not necessary . So I actually never signed anything ...I just got an email with final letter a few weeks later .

Really? Oh u are lucky..i was praying for a miracle like that but that also never happened. but all the same I won...so wen was ur interview that was cancelled. And wat day did u get ur letter? So in that case, I could get mine in email? Sorry are u in Calgary as well?

Last edited:

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
I do not understand immigration, I do not live in Canada anymore, I live with my husband in Brazil, I left a great job in Canada to live with him here, I'm 9 months pregnant, what more immigration wants for me to prove that my marriage and true, immigration has canceled my ADR and said that I will have a full hearing, and I have to wait for the hearing now, how long does it take for me to get the hearing date? How is a full hearing? i am very sad, I can not be sad, because my baby is almost born.

Upon all this pregnancy they still don't believe ur marriage? In fact these people can kill. What else do they want from u to believe that ur marriage is genuine. My sister, cry no more... it shall be well.