+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

mr chuahdary

Jul 29, 2017
This is exactly what they do. The VO knew she was going to deny. Our age,religion and culture differences. But she out flat out lies in her notes. No need to be ugly about it. But I tell all of you, even though it's a longer wait. You can win in your appeal. Just keep gathering evidence. Prepare to answer why the VO made a mistake in saying no. You can't show anger or bitterness. We sign undertakings to be told no. When they do shady dealings with our spouse, it's almost criminal. Bullying even. The power they give themselves to deny. You guys can win.
Why he speak French for, what language did you check off on application?
madam they play with feelings in real. and i feel the law make them immigration god in real and the canadian immigration official treat us like we are less then a human but they are beyond the power of Allah (GOD) and no body able to stop us united until we got decision by our Allah....

Reactions: UmairS and Alicee

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
I visited my MP office this morning and was told that background check is still in progress.I submitted my passport in May of 2017,is it normal for one passport to be kept this long?
The background and security check can take a few months

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
What are those red flags in blue book can any one elaborate please ?

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
i have not recived a date for ADR still i can check my application status online in ecas ?

FTPARI

Dec 27, 2016
No my husband needed a visa to visit or move here. But we called him for his testimony. He answered our lawyers questions, then both the ministers counsel & CBSA also asked questions & cross examined both of us. We were told we won same time. I had a lawyer since day one. Not that I am rich, I may have done a better job on my own. But wanted it done right. He had an excellent winning record. Mind you most ppl win.
Ppl on here usually recommend ordering your GCMS notes first before hiring a lawyer. If you have a case where you can fix what went wrong more easily, some ppl reapply. We weighed it to reapply or appeal. People here more open minded though. But in Saskatchewan it's 2 yrs to appeal. And of course a few months more to finish processing.
whos is your lawyer ?

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
i have not recived a date for ADR still i can check my application status online in ecas ?
Yes you can check ecas however you will only see updates after you win the appeal

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Highly unlikely. You can call IAD office for your region, see I they know.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
What are those red flags in blue book can any one elaborate please ?
If there's a huge age difference. Marriage on first meeting. Or fast marriage. Families don't know. Small ceremony or no ceremony. Religion differences. Education differences. In Canada at adr. Or appeal. They are not so concerned as long as reasons are addressed.
But for a vo easy refusal reasons. To imply marriage not genuine.

Jul 4, 2017
Hi all members ,

I want a help from your guys I won my sponsorship appeal from IAD last month 21 June and got written letter 22 July my lawyer told me she wrote a letter to London embassy for processing your file but she told me also visa will be approved from Cic also because this time file will go another lawyer he will review your case again he might me refuse you again from another grounds or can ask more documents what is that I can't understand almost three years took my appeal hearing and again they have to review my file again and lawyer to me might me 6 months have to wait and he can reject again .

Plz plz help

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Anybody who wins appeal or adr could be refused for another reason.
Not sure why lawyer sent letter to vo office. When quite possibly the file might be processed in Canada for part or all of process. Dont panic.

Jul 4, 2017
Anybody who wins appeal or adr could be refused for another reason.
Not sure why lawyer sent letter to vo office. When quite possibly the file might be processed in Canada for part or all of process. Dont panic.
I am living in London my visa application was London and that's way my lawyer told me she wrote a letter to London embassy to process my file because we won appeal.

My case was refused on the basis of not looks genuine but court judge font its genuine and allowed me appeal .
Please any idea what type of grounds can refused again and main is how long the whole process is to review my file and get desicion on it

Reactions: Alicee

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
When you get refused in interveiw....then your file number is also changed befor appeal date ? because i tried to check my status in ecas and says its wrong

Reactions: Galano1213

Shahzada786

Nov 1, 2014
When you get refused in interveiw....then your file number is also changed befor appeal date ? because i tried to check my status in ecas and says its wrong
So how can I check my file number now you are right I can't check online same status coming wrong .

Ana Paula

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
I would like information from a good lawyer who works with an appeal, because my case is very complicated, if someone can tell me one in toronto? thanks.