Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
My husband is from morocco. Apparently I'm not allowed to marry a younger man, of a different religion. We had a vo who probably looked at the application. Saw ages and was going to refuse no matter what. My husband answer all questions she ask. But lied in her French notes. Even tho we ask for English. Interview was English. We answer to her refusal reasons after a 2yr wait. I live in Saskatchewan and it's long. We take a mere 2 hours of both our testimony. And new evidence. And we win. It's very possible. I would suggest you read back a yr or two on this thread to gain a great perspective of what we all been through. How we overcome our refusals.
And they said our marriage wasn't traditional!!! We had everything traditionally done.

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
That's kind of what was said on our denial. That my husband didn't know much about me, which is total bullshit!
i can understand you
sometime its really depressing but insha'allah everything will be ok

Reactions: Alicee

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Actually it was her who wanted divorce one day she just said she cant live with me anymore even if she lost her job and i was supporting her i never thaught we will divorce we were married for 8 years
Awes that's very sad. I hope you both find happiness .

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Alicee my husband and I answered our questions good. The Minister's counsel rushed everything, he was also so rude. We didn't get a decision yet because the Minister's counsel had another hearing to attend the same day. When the judge asked him for final remarks, he said he couldn't give that at that time because he had another case and also he is going on vacation soon so we have to wait till middle of next month for him to give the judge his final report so that the judge can render a decision. So another two months of wait....so unfair. This appeal process is garbage. Innocent people are suffering.
I'm praying for you both Marie43.

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
I'm praying for you both Marie43.
They are playing with people's lives and this must stop!! All we are is revenue for them. Can you imagine how many denials there are and how much Canada immigration brings in by these denials!?!? It's sickening what they are doing!!!

Reactions: Galano1213

mr chuahdary

Jul 29, 2017
salam mr chuahdary ap ka interview kis jaga tha ya aisa proofs ko nhi manta ap photos la kr jata aur ager ap ke wife na visit kiya wo pics la kr jata phr be inho na refusal krna tha ya aisa he krta ha
Waalicuam o salam my interview were at islamabad embassy office and they concern about three points why my sponsor side family not come to attend wedding in pak. and the history of communication between me and my wife. but i answer him on each of his question. but he just make reason in the end of interview the phone record is not accept able and the chat history is not enough and he have concern about the limited communication evidence. and he made conclusion on these points. but he use tricks on me such as he speak French on the begging and confused me and can,t let me called interpreter. his things were look a like he made decision before the interview start.

Reactions: Galano1213

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Waalicuam o salam my interview were at islamabad embassy office and they concern about three points why my sponsor side family not come to attend wedding in pak. and the history of communication between me and my wife. but i answer him on each of his question. but he just make reason in the end of interview the phone record is not accept able and the chat history is not enough and he have concern about the limited communication evidence. and he made conclusion on these points. but he use tricks on me such as he speak French on the begging and confused me and can,t let me called interpreter. his things were look a like he made decision before the interview start.
This is exactly what they do. The VO knew she was going to deny. Our age,religion and culture differences. But she out flat out lies in her notes. No need to be ugly about it. But I tell all of you, even though it's a longer wait. You can win in your appeal. Just keep gathering evidence. Prepare to answer why the VO made a mistake in saying no. You can't show anger or bitterness. We sign undertakings to be told no. When they do shady dealings with our spouse, it's almost criminal. Bullying even. The power they give themselves to deny. You guys can win.
Why he speak French for, what language did you check off on application?

maliha

Sep 6, 2015
Hi , this is Maliha and i sponsored my husband to canada which got rejected and i appealed n got the adr appeal interview which i passed on 27th july and now i would like to know how long it would take for tthem to reprocess the case and after for medical and no criminal records and also how long for my husband to get to visa from london as his case was processed there?

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
Got my ADR on may 11, it was a success!
but make sure that you guys bring your passport and some identification card with you.

ADR on toronto
74 Victoria Street
Ontario M5C 3C7
i will have my ADR maybe on augest..so can you tell how long after successful ADR they will ask for your medical and backround check ?

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Wow, doesn't surprise me. The VO who interviewed my husband didn't even touch 70 pages of skype&messenger! 2 yrs of good, randomly spaced conversations. Well, perhaps your husband can get a printout of the bill and paid receipt. For my Sask tel, I make copies of original bills. Has all calls and texts. For Bell, I was able to go online and print off the pages I wanted. Can your husband do that. Because if it's evidence that wasn't submitted you can resubmit it for adr or appeal. Sorry I just see now that you are both replying. Hello Mr & Mrs Chuahdary. Sorry you were refused
Mary I truly believe that they didn't look at our pics or anything

Reactions: MaryL

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
i will have my ADR maybe on augest..so can you tell how long after successful ADR they will ask for your medical and backround check ?
Ishmaeel where is your wife located?

gehtrew

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/October/2014
Doc's Request.
04/Febuary/2015
AOR Received.
16/Febuary/2015
File Transfer...
01/March/2015./SA
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
03/June/2014
Interview........
2/9/2015
Passport Req..
In-Process/07/August/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In God Timing
I visited my MP office this morning and was told that background check is still in progress.I submitted my passport in May of 2017,is it normal for one passport to be kept this long?