Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Thanks for all of you for helping..... and taking interest in my case.... It is really appreciated and very helpful for me.

First of all, my sponsor have sent all documents to sinp through mail.
Secondly he called sinp and on option 3 he recorded the request for meeting with manager for the rejection of application.... but my sponsor told me that there was an option 9 about "Register an appointment" ..... What are your opinion about option 9 (register an appointment)??? Anyone knows or have an idea abt option 9.

Hope for the best..
Thanx for help

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
zortam said:
Thanks for all of you for helping..... and taking interest in my case.... It is really appreciated and very helpful for me.

Secondly he called sinp and on option 3 he recorded the request for meeting with manager for the rejection of application.... but my sponsor told me that there was an option 9 about "Register an appointment" ..... What are your opinion about option 9 (register an appointment)??? Anyone knows or have an idea abt option 9.

Hope for the best..
Thanx for help

My mistake u r right its option 9 not 3 i jst hv confirmed . Plz accept my apology for tht. Just meet the manager who is appointed for ur case.

Saskatoon

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
zortam said:

Hope for the best..
Thanx for help
Please choose option 9 for meeting appointment they have changed it 2 weeks ago hope fully your sponsor will get the appointment for 25th Sep,2014 good luck

LIJOMATHEW

Jul 13, 2012
hi i got my sinp n march and applied for my pr in april but i got married in may so my status changed and i called cic to ask instructions for adding my wife to my application but dey send me a link but not useful for me..so could anyone help me out with this situation.. i dont know how to add my wife to my pr application...

Saskatoon

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
LIJOMATHEW said:
hi i got my sinp n march and applied for my pr in april but i got married in may so my status changed and i called cic to ask instructions for adding my wife to my application but dey send me a link but not useful for me..so could anyone help me out with this situation.. i dont know how to add my wife to my pr application...
Hi will you share the link which you got from cic?

gzl19730602

Mar 10, 2014
what's the matter with cic office in HK? every case seems lost its response there and the cic office there apprear not work recently.anybody has information about it?

tianyuan09

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-07-25
Nomination.....
2014-01-21
AOR Received.
2014-06-28
File Transfer...
2014-09-23
Med's Request
2014-10-17
Med's Done....
2014-10-27
Passport Req..
2014-12-22
Hi, I am new/old one under SINP.

I got my nomination letter in January 2014 under the old Master/PHD stream without job offer.

And CIC received my package (AOR) in june 2014. My case is transferred to Singapore Visa office (the slowest in the Asia) now.

I didn't hear from them any more.

I want to get a letter of support for work permit from SINP (I didn't got one when I got my nomination as my nomination didn't require a job offer), and I want to move to Saskatchewan before PR as I just got a permanent job offer (as I am holding a PGWP now but will expire April 2015).

Does anyone has experience in getting the letter of support for work permit?
Thank you!

tianyuan09

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-07-25
Nomination.....
2014-01-21
AOR Received.
2014-06-28
File Transfer...
2014-09-23
Med's Request
2014-10-17
Med's Done....
2014-10-27
Passport Req..
2014-12-22
tianyuan09 said:
Hi, I am new/old one under SINP.

I got my nomination letter in January 2014 under the old Master/PHD stream without job offer.

And CIC received my package (AOR) in june 2014. My case is transferred to Singapore Visa office (the slowest in the Asia) now.

I didn't hear from them any more.

I want to get a letter of support for work permit from SINP (I didn't got one when I got my nomination as my nomination didn't require a job offer), and I want to move to Saskatchewan before PR as I just got a permanent job offer (as I am holding a PGWP now but will expire April 2015).

I forgot to mention that I am current working in Singapore, and I applied SINP when I am in Singapore but not inland.

Does anyone has experience in getting the letter of support for work permit?
Thank you!

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Gamma27 said:
Hi Sujwal
Any updates about your medical
Thanks
Hi gamma27
Not yet. I havent yet received AOR from London Visa office. I have requested my file to be transferred to india but i dont think they will honour the request. If my wile will be processed at london god knows how long will it take.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
2nd Line Updated: We have started processing your application on 10/10/2014
I am not sure how long do i need to wait to get further correspondence. I also didnt received AOR from LVO. So i guess they just start the process without informing the applicant.

Timeline until Now:
PER from CIO: 28/07/2014
In Process: 10/10/2014

hasiburbd

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-09-2014
AOR Received.
3-3-2015
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
19-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Oct-2015
Dear Friends,
Anyone could you please let me know after receiving application, how many days later CIC office withdraw bank draft ? My application have received 08 October 2014 by CIC through Courier but still I did not get any acknowledgement from CIC. Some one told me try to get information that you bank draft is cash out yet or not then u get response.

Hasib

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Dear All,
Today i have received the foolowing:
-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
-Medical results (you will receive separate emails with instructions)
Also,
Name and date of birth as they appear in your passport
Passport number
Passport expiry date
Height
Eye colour

Saskatoon

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
sujwal said:
Dear All,
Today i have received the foolowing:
-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
-Medical results (you will receive separate emails with instructions)
Also,
Name and date of birth as they appear in your passport
Passport number
Passport expiry date
Height
Eye colour
Congratulation Bro