Passport Req..
PPR1+MEDICALS UPDATED FORMS+UPDATED PCC ON FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2015
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
sujwal said:
Hi,
I have a query. As i havent yet been nominated but i am in a hope to be soon. i am planning to marry in this january, so i will be nominated alone. I found that i can inform CIC about this and they will include my spouce on my application but do i have to send her information to the CIO or once my files goes to visa office?

Dear Sujwal
If someone is eligible for immigration then with his/her application All dependents are also eligible.
So go ahead get marry.
And if meanwhile they nominate you then apply to CIC with your spouse and also inform SINP with details and documents.

Regards

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
moosejaw said:
Dear Sujwal
If someone is eligible for immigration then with his/her application All dependents are also eligible.
So go ahead get marry.
And if meanwhile they nominate you then apply to CIC with your spouse and also inform SINP with details and documents.

Regards
Million thanks to you..I am feeling more confident now..
Thanks

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
moosejaw said:
Dear Sujwal
So go ahead get marry.

Regards
Also, how is your processing going on with CIC?

moosejaw

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2011
Nomination.....
march 2013
AOR Received.
Last week of june 2013
Med's Request
First week of Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd week of Feb 2015
Passport Req..
PPR1+MEDICALS UPDATED FORMS+UPDATED PCC ON FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2015
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
sujwal said:
Also, how is your processing going on with CIC?
No response 6 months passed after AOR from LVO.

Also many other SINP applicants of my batch are in standstill position.

Regards

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any updates from October 2011 applicants? ?

I submitted my paper application to sinp how could I check my application status? ?

imay

Sep 6, 2008
Category........
NOC Code......
3212 /Family member
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.2011
Doc's Request.
Sept.2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sept.2013
Hi guys,
Im trying to figure out here how to placemy timeline like the one I could see on the left corner of other members, but I really could not find how to do it. Could somebody teach me here. Thanks.

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
Friends I have not got any thing so far iam September applicant I don't knw whts happening ,.wht iam supposed to do so tense .i inquired the status of my file it's still in process .plz pray for me it's too much now .i don't knw whts gonna happen to me....

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
boozee said:
Friends I have not got any thing so far iam September applicant I don't knw whts happening ,.wht iam supposed to do so tense .i inquired the status of my file it's still in process .plz pray for me it's too much now .i don't knw whts gonna happen to me....
Hi Boozee

No need to fret. I'm sure SINP is working. Just give it a few more weeks. All the best!

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
imay said:
Hi guys,
Im trying to figure out here how to placemy timeline like the one I could see on the left corner of other members, but I really could not find how to do it. Could somebody teach me here. Thanks.
Just go to the top right corner. You'll see a menu called profile. You can feed in your details there.

imay

Sep 6, 2008
Category........
NOC Code......
3212 /Family member
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.2011
Doc's Request.
Sept.2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sept.2013
Thanks chosen. I think we have the same timeline. I also submitted additional documents last nov.2013. But up to now nomination still no reply, online status shows 'In Process'. I hope we will have reply this January. For now I am trying to prepare the papers to send for CIC application. Though having thoughts that should I just reapply again for Federal Skilled Program , my profession is included to the t he 25 priority occupations that they released May 2013. But this program has a cap quota of 300 applicants only, thats why the hesitation.
And if ever, will this affect my application, if I will pass in two programs? Need some insights guys. Thanks and God be with us thru this journey, and faith.

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
imay said:
Thanks chosen. I think we have the same timeline. I also submitted additional documents last nov.2013. But up to now nomination still no reply, online status shows 'In Process'. I hope we will have reply this January. For now I am trying to prepare the papers to send for CIC application. Though having thoughts that should I just reapply again for Federal Skilled Program , my profession is included to the t he 25 priority occupations that they released May 2013. But this program has a cap quota of 300 applicants only, thats why the hesitation.
And if ever, will this affect my application, if I will pass in two programs? Need some insights guys. Thanks and God be with us thru this journey, and faith.
Hi imay

Look what Smile2good said about his wait after document update:

Congrats to you.. i have been following this thread as well... i had gotten nomination 9 days after submitting the additional documents from SINP... prepare for the next step.. Hope for the best for everyone..

Some others received their nomination within a month so I guess the wait isnt too long coming.

About the FSW program, you can apply if it wont take so much from you. This will give you the opportunity to land in any other city of your choice but i'll be surprised if FSW isnt longer than where you are in the SINP process.

imay

Sep 6, 2008
Category........
NOC Code......
3212 /Family member
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.2011
Doc's Request.
Sept.2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sept.2013
Yes chosen, I hope the wait will not take long . Programs are contstantly changing, the one I have applied under family referral without job offer is already deleted in the new immigration programs. I also looked at the requirements for Fsw, I need to have an assessment of my credentials, although I am relly planning to asess my credentials, but Planning to do it after CIC application ,Im thinking it will be of use when applying for jobs when landed already in Canada. Ok, im really following this thread to jeep me updated. Well, God bkess.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
imay said:
Yes chosen, I hope the wait will not take long . Programs are contstantly changing, the one I have applied under family referral without job offer is already deleted in the new immigration programs. I also looked at the requirements for Fsw, I need to have an assessment of my credentials, although I am relly planning to asess my credentials, but Planning to do it after CIC application ,Im thinking it will be of use when applying for jobs when landed already in Canada. Ok, im really following this thread to jeep me updated. Well, God bkess.
Hi, Imay.
What is your NOC? As you said you have seen requirements but i am just reminding you that you have to do credential before you apply to CIC (FSW category). Although, if you dont want to apply but want to credential your education you can do so, which will be useful in Canada. I really think its a risk now to apply for FSW, as most of the quotas are going to be filled soon. They already got too many applications pending..

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hello Guys, Any update?
Also, i am really concerned about ZOrtam..anybody got idea what happend to him, where is he lost?

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Hello Sujwal,

First of all i congrats all of those who received nomination and additional document request....... I have not received any additional document request from them till now.... My application date is 24-Aug-2011(Family and without job offer) and now they are asking from the applicant of sept 2011.... I sent an email for any update abt my application the day before yesterday..... Lets see what they share with me abt application status.... Hopefully everything will be fine