Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
sabar_acmi said:
Congratulations! !!!
As a December applicant hoping for documents request soon
I would like to know below details so that I will be ready by the time they request

1. Prof of transferable funds
I have to show Internet bank statement for 6 months or ??

I believe 3 months will do. Ask you bank toprint out your bank statement.
2. Supplementary info about travels
What it mean what I have to show?? Whether we have any predefined format ????

There's a form on the SINP website. You cvan google it.

3. Work experience credentials
Submitted earlier do I need to resubmit again with updated details? ? We have to submit new employment details if we have any
My family wasnt asked for this form.

4. IELTS score I think minimum 4.5 in all categories
Do I need to submit originals or scanned copy is enough? ?
Not sure which my hubby sent but make sure you have it handy.

@ zortam: any information about your status? ?
@ sujwal: hope you got your nomination letter.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hi chosen,
I havent got any update from SINP yet. and i dont think i will get for more 1-2 weeks, you know! we would be luckly if we got nomination in short period of time. In 26 months time we just got some update from sinp so lets wait more until we get final decision from them.Happy waiting!!!

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
jasonkenney said:
does any one know some information about SINP -----maintenance of condition of nominee?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t167331.0.html
Hi Jasonkenney,
I have a friend who recently received a letter like this from SINP, but he was living in SK so it wasnt a problem to submit those documents.

jasonkenney

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-05-2012
Med's Request
26-05-2012
sujwal said:
Hi Jasonkenney,
I have a friend who recently received a letter like this from SINP, but he was living in SK so it wasnt a problem to submit those documents.
HI, have your friend already left SK? Seems SK-SINP is doing so to restrict people leave SK.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
jasonkenney said:
HI, have your friend already left SK? Seems SK-SINP is doing so to restrict people leave SK.
Hi,
No he is still living in SK. Yes you are right, i think its right bcoz if they have intention to stay some other place then they mustn't use SK nominee program, which will limit the seats for prospective SK stayers.

Raider

Dec 24, 2013
"Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan license from the regulatory body will be required as part of the SINP application."

To get eligibility for license, It is a long and formal process involving fees and few steps, does it mean we have to go through this to get that proof of eligibility as a part of application. It could mean if SINP application get rejected for any other reason, all the fees and efforts to get that eligibility license will go waste.

Any thoughts guys?

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Raider said:
"Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan license from the regulatory body will be required as part of the SINP application."

To get eligibility for license, It is a long and formal process involving fees and few steps, does it mean we have to go through this to get that proof of eligibility as a part of application. It could mean if SINP application get rejected for any other reason, all the fees and efforts to get that eligibility license will go waste.

Any thoughts guys?
Yes, you are right, but they dont really need the certification, however, you must demonstrate that you meet eligibility to get certified from your regulated body. If you meet their requirements you must include those documents and SINP will contact to those bodies themself to verify.
Hope this helps.

jasonkenney

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-05-2012
Med's Request
26-05-2012
sujwal said:
Hi,
No he is still living in SK. Yes you are right, i think its right bcoz if they have intention to stay some other place then they mustn't use SK nominee program, which will limit the seats for prospective SK stayers.
how about if you got PR, can you leave SK after that?

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hello guys,

Any update from SINP those who submitted additional documents?
Anybody got their document request?

jasonkenney

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-05-2012
Med's Request
26-05-2012
sujwal said:
My friend already got his PR but he was asked documents.
My question is can we move to another province after we get PR? Do you know someone in trouble after they move?

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
jasonkenney said:
My question is can we move to another province after we get PR? Do you know someone in trouble after they move?
I really dont know but i heard somebody PR got cancelled after moving to another province quite soon. May be once we are matured enough for naturalisation we may move without problem, but until we are not matured we must stay in SK. I dont have the fact knowledge about this. Also somebody said there wont be problem to move.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hi,
I have a query. As i havent yet been nominated but i am in a hope to be soon. i am planning to marry in this january, so i will be nominated alone. I found that i can inform CIC about this and they will include my spouce on my application but do i have to send her information to the CIO or once my files goes to visa office?