Passport Req..
March 19, 2014; Submitted May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2014
LANDED..........
July 18, 2014
smile_2good said:
Nice.. Ur nomination is close :)

What doc they asked u in oct 2011? And did u send IELTS when u applied?
Keeping my fingers crossed,,in God's time,,on the 1st update,they just ask me updated bank statement, for my sponsor-latest pay stubs and valid health card,.I dont have IELTs at the time of my application, I just recently took the exams,,

drockers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
roayns said:
Keeping my fingers crossed,,in God's time,,on the 1st update,they just ask me updated bank statement, for my sponsor-latest pay stubs and valid health card,.I dont have IELTs at the time of my application, I just recently took the exams,
hello,
we're almost same 1st week of nov. they ask my sponsor to submit her latest pay stubs. and they asked my ielts result within 45 days.. the problem is I cannot submit the ielts result on due date because the schedule of my exam is on january 2013. is it a problem? and when did you pass your ielts. ;)

drockers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
roayns said:
Keeping my fingers crossed,,in God's time,,on the 1st update,they just ask me updated bank statement, for my sponsor-latest pay stubs and valid health card,.I dont have IELTs at the time of my application, I just recently took the exams,,
hello,
we're almost same 1st week of nov. they ask my sponsor to submit her latest pay stubs. and they asked my ielts result within 45 days.. the problem is I cannot submit the ielts result on due date because the schedule of my exam is on january 2013. is it a problem? and when did you pass your ielts. ;)

roayns

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2011
Doc's Request.
October 2012
Nomination.....
January 2013
AOR Received.
May 28 2013
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
November 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov'13;Medical Furtherance Dec.4 2013 Cleared Feb5 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2014
LANDED..........
July 18, 2014
drockers said:
hello,
Hi,,
I took my exams last Nov.17 only & results will be available on dec.1. I already couriered required documents except this IELTS result. I will just scan & email them a copy once i received it. I just spoke to my sponsor last night, she said its ok to ask for extention, just write them a letter & attached a proof that your taking the exams on Jan.2013

drockers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
roayns said:
Hi,,
I took my exams last Nov.17 only & results will be available on dec.1. I already couriered required documents except this IELTS result. I will just scan & email them a copy once i received it. I just spoke to my sponsor last night, she said its ok to ask for extention, just write them a letter & attached a proof that your taking the exams on Jan.2013
[/quot

..thanks for the info.
just update us and i will also..
I think we have same time frame, i submitted my papers last december 2010

cpacturan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hello everyone!!!

May I know from the Family category SINP who applied last Sept. 2011 who had been nominated already this year?
Please let me know and please share your timeline..
Thanks a lot and GOD bless us all...

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
cpacturan said:
Hello everyone!!!

May I know from the Family category SINP who applied last Sept. 2011 who had been nominated already this year?
Please let me know and please share your timeline..
Thanks a lot and GOD bless us all...
hi how r u dear?i am also applicant under same category and surprisingly same month as well.but dear havent heard anythng sofar.but thr is a person
from same month sep 2011 who has got additional document request but i am just waiting and waiting i dont knw whts happening to us.GOD bless us.whr r u frm?

cpacturan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hi!!!

I am so glad to hear from you knowing that we are on the same category (SINP family category) and of the same month as well. Hopefully we hear some GOOD news one of these days. Sometimes I am loosing my patience but then I just pause and PRAY to GOD that he will strenghthen my FAITH and my patientce to wait. I know and no doubt that GOD will all grant all our wishes and grant whatever is the desire of our hearts. GOD bless us all...Hope to hear from you soon my friend. I am currently working here in USA.

khangreatman

Jul 9, 2012
Hi,
I have also aaplied in (Family Category) Sep,2011 and still waiting any update my sponsor send them email regarding check for the status of my application and got reply back that it is still in process and right now no any additional documents are required.hope for the best lets see :p please keep update your status and keep in touch.
Thanks and have a good luck all of you. :)

truedream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, sydney, Nova Scotia Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21july 2011
Doc's Request.
11 nov 2011
Nomination.....
waiting
IELTS Request
already send with application
hello everyone... !! like all we have also been waiting for the nomination.. we applied in july 2011.. under skilled worker... asked for additional documents in nov 2011.. since then our application is under process... we email them twice once in april 12 and then in oct 2012 but same reply" in process ,,,now yesterday 28 nov 12 asked about our previous travel history....

cpacturan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hi!!!

We are really on the same boat right now..we are all waiting...I've noticed from others update here in our forum that mostly of the application that are processed faster compared to family category. Well, all we can do as for the moment is to WAIT and PRAY nothing else. Where are you from?
Please do update me as soon you will be nominated.GOODLUCK to all of us..Please let us help praying for each other.

dr4u

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
regina
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-12-11
Doc's Request.
12-2-2014
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
9-1-12
IELTS Request
12-2-2014
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
hello

i applied in SINP FAMILY CASE,

IN 6 DECEMBER 2011 UNDER FROM REGINA , UNDER GENERAL PHYSICIAN -3112

NO , RESPONSE STILL YET

OFFICE TOLD ---PROCESSING TIME IS APP. 1 YEAR

GOING TO ONE YEAR ON 6 2012.

LETS HOPE FOR BEST

WAITING ......................................
[flash=200,200][/flash]

roayns

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2011
Doc's Request.
October 2012
Nomination.....
January 2013
AOR Received.
May 28 2013
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
November 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov'13;Medical Furtherance Dec.4 2013 Cleared Feb5 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2014
LANDED..........
July 18, 2014
drockers said:
roayns said:
Hi,,
[/quot

..thanks for the info.
just update us and i will also..
I think we have same time frame, i submitted my papers last december 2010

hi,,
yes, we are almost on the same timeframe,,mine is jan.2011.I got my IELTS result today,its more than what i had expected!Thanks God,,