Passport Req..
March 19, 2014; Submitted May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2014
LANDED..........
July 18, 2014
drockers said:
@ roayns

..what was your score? and what score they (immigration) required you?
Hello,
immigration just required overall band score of 4(listening:4.5, reading:3.5, writing & spaeking:4)
I got overall band score of 6.5.though average, I am still happy with the result.from which country did you apply?

drockers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
roayns said:
Hello,
immigration just required overall band score of 4(listening:4.5, reading:3.5, writing & spaeking:4)
I got overall band score of 6.5.though average, I am still happy with the result.from which country did you apply?
wow it's high already.. congratulations.. Philippines, how about you?

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
5th jan 2011 applied family 3rd time ask for bank statements , every time i show same statements this time did not get up
to date stamp on national saving bonds., because to get new statement they send papers to karachi head office just to get statement after 2 weeks . so i was used to get there stamp on same statement with new date

roayns

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2011
Doc's Request.
October 2012
Nomination.....
January 2013
AOR Received.
May 28 2013
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
November 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov'13;Medical Furtherance Dec.4 2013 Cleared Feb5 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2014
LANDED..........
July 18, 2014
drockers said:
wow it's high already.. congratulations.. Philippines, how about you?
I am currently working here in Dubai so applied here,pero Pilipino din ako.

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
finaly snip refused my nomination
stating i did not provided uptodate bank statment in time , there was money in bank and in form of national saving bonds
same statments i show them many time . and explained that i have invested money in national saving scheem its cash able money
any one have idea if i can go in court , or what other option i have left . i already did apeal they refused .

cpacturan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
May I know what cateory did you applied for? Is it Family or skilled worker?
Wish you all the best. Don't worry things will be put together and be solved as well.
GOD bless.

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Dear Babloo I really feel sorry for your rejection... Kindly share your cell number here or on my email majid.afzal2903@gmail.com as I have also submitted bank statement of National saving certificate... So I want to talk to you regarding it.... Waiting for your reply.

Regards...

mitra

Feb 27, 2012
zortam said:
Dear Babloo I really feel sorry for your rejection... Kindly share your cell number here or on my email majid.afzal2903 @ gmail.com as I have also submitted bank statement of National saving certificate... So I want to talk to you regarding it.... Waiting for your reply.

Regards...
After 16 months (skilled worker) SINP request me TRAVEL HISTORY of my family. Is it positive for my nomination.

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Mitra: Hello: Definitely this is positive response for your nomination... Its mean that all the documents you have sent to them are accepted (Bank statement, Your degree, experience etc) and now ur file is actually in process and now they are just checking or updating routing data... Be Happy ;D and enjoy :p .... Did they call ur employer?

roayns

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2011
Doc's Request.
October 2012
Nomination.....
January 2013
AOR Received.
May 28 2013
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
November 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2014
LANDED..........
July 18, 2014
zortam said:
Mitra: Hello: Definitely this is positive response for your nomination... Its mean that all the documents you have sent to them are accepted (Bank statement, Your degree, experience etc) and now ur file is actually in process and now they are just checking or updating routing data... Be Happy ;D and enjoy :p .... Did they call ur employer?
Hi Zortam,
Hopefully 2013 will be a fruitful year for each & every one of us SINp applicants,,SINP had asked 2nd update for my application also last month.

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
roayns, It is great to hear from u that they are processing files and getting updates. What is ur application submission date just to know the month of files they are working on. Hopefully, the coming year will bring good news for all of us and our crossed fingers will feel relax.

Best of luck..

roayns

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2011
Doc's Request.
October 2012
Nomination.....
January 2013
AOR Received.
May 28 2013
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
November 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2014
LANDED..........
July 18, 2014
zortam said:
roayns, It is great to hear from u that they are processing files and getting updates. What is ur application submission date just to know the month of files they are working on. Hopefully, the coming year will bring good news for all of us and our crossed fingers will feel relax.

Best of luck..
Hi Zortam,
Even processing time is very slow, especially for family stream like me, glad to know that they looking into our applications. I am a January 2011 applicant. For this 2nd update SINP had asked for bank statement, travel history, updated authority to disclose personal information & declaration of applicant.

HanPort

Jul 9, 2012
So far me and my husband have waited 13 months now for our SW application, although a month ago we had an additional documents request which we fulfiled... Or so we thought. Received another email Thursday to say that the family member I was proving I was related to in Canada (my Uncle) requires more proof! Apparently the birth/marriage certificates of relevant family members link us wasn't proof enough lol. They would like a family tree. I hope that's all I want as can't think of anything else better than what we've given them to prove it! This process can be maddening...

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
HanPort said:
So far me and my husband have waited 13 months now for our SW application, although a month ago we had an additional documents request which we fulfiled... Or so we thought. Received another email Thursday to say that the family member I was proving I was related to in Canada (my Uncle) requires more proof! Apparently the birth/marriage certificates of relevant family members link us wasn't proof enough lol. They would like a family tree. I hope that's all I want as can't think of anything else better than what we've given them to prove it! This process can be maddening...
I understand that you applied under family stream, right?