+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
please some one help me snip (family) Regina refused my case because no money in bank while we show bank statements both in husband and wife name together ? is it necessary that only principal applicant should have 10000 $ in his or her account spouse can not show his bank statements to make it 12000 ? please if any one have same case let me know thanks a lot

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
babloo said:
please some one help me snip (family) Regina refused my case because no money in bank while we show bank statements both in husband and wife name together ? is it necessary that only principal applicant should have 10000 $ in his or her account spouse can not show his bank statements to make it 12000 ? please if any one have same case let me know thanks a lot

Oh iam very sorry to hear it.but

Can u tell me balloo Bhai how much money did u show in your account ??

S.I.N.P

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2012
Doc's Request.
12-05-2012
Nomination.....
18-12-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
IELTS Request
NO
Interview........
NO
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
babloo said:
Mr.Bubloo,
as u already said that finally they refused your case , it mean now u have to apply again. but this time u can show your property and other assets because these are acceptable here. Plus now even on family basis u need job offer from Sk.

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
babloo said:
What were you thinking ??????

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already in Canada (28/09/2010)
babloo said:
Did you try talking to someone at SINP? I can't imagine that you would have to start the whole process from scratch. Maybe you can appeal and transfer the funds from one account to the other and send it in as proof?

valikrose

Nov 20, 2012
hi
can someone help me with information, I applied for SINP in 2009 from outside of Canada and till now I have no result, but now we are in Alberta and have a work permit for 2 years, who knows it is possible to transfer my file from SINP to AINP
thanks

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Dear Babloo.... This is not a valid reason to reject your case for nomination as they have mentioned in their " Application guide for family members" that " Bank account statements that show you have access to transferable, liquid funds and assets that have been available for three months. Funds can be yours, your spouse’s, or a combination of sources from you and your spouse. Funds can be in Canadian dollars or an equivalent amount in a foreign currency.". I think your supporting family should talk to them about your rejection for invalid reason.

When did you apply?
Your country ?
The bank name which provide bank statement?

Dont waste your time and ask them to reconsider your case....

Regards

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
thanks zortam thats what i wanted to confirm i asked snip regina they said i can appeal
its not fair to give hard time to applicant. in appeal it will take 3 years to get answer

zortam said:
Dear Babloo.... This is not a valid reason to reject your case for nomination as they have mentioned in their " Application guide for family members" that " Bank account statements that show you have access to transferable, liquid funds and assets that have been available for three months. Funds can be yours, your spouse's, or a combination of sources from you and your spouse. Funds can be in Canadian dollars or an equivalent amount in a foreign currency.". I think your supporting family should talk to them about your rejection for invalid reason.

When did you apply?
Your country ?
The bank name which provide bank statement?

Dont waste your time and ask them to reconsider your case....

Regards

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Dear Babloo.... Thats great if u can appeal bcoz now a days it is nearly impossible to apply with tough job requirements for family class as well but 3 years will really hurt u. Dear i want to know that when did u apply for it and your country name just to guess the year and month of files they are working on...

Regards,

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
zortam said:
Dear Babloo.... Thats great if u can appeal bcoz now a days it is nearly impossible to apply with tough job requirements for family class as well but 3 years will really hurt u. Dear i want to know that when did u apply for it and your country name just to guess the year and month of files they are working on...

Regards,
Yes Babloo it will be grade if you let us know which date you applied and your country of residence, as country of residence may (just my presumption) also be a factor.

Regards

zortam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
5-June-2014
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
NO
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
NO
LANDED..........
NO
Dear Dont Give up.... I believe u will never give up until SINP officers Give Up and nominate you Insha Allah... I think u r the most senior person on this forum.... By the way how times they ask u to update your states? When did they ask u last update... One good news is that one Indian person (Family member category) got nomination on 23rd october and he applied in Nov 2010 (found him on trackitt.com - discussion-forums). Its mean we should wait with positive attitude that the process is going on but slowly....

Regards,

truedream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, sydney, Nova Scotia Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21july 2011
Doc's Request.
11 nov 2011
Nomination.....
waiting
IELTS Request
already send with application
yes u are right zortam... even im regular follwer of www.trackit.com

roayns

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2011
Doc's Request.
October 2012
Nomination.....
January 2013
AOR Received.
May 28 2013
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
November 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov'13;Medical Furtherance Dec.4 2013 Cleared Feb5 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 19, 2014; Submitted May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2014
LANDED..........
July 18, 2014
zortam said:
Dear Dont Give up.... I believe u will never give up until SINP officers Give Up and nominate you Insha Allah... I think u r the most senior person on this forum.... By the way how times they ask u to update your states? When did they ask u last update... One good news is that one Indian person (Family member category) got nomination on 23rd october and he applied in Nov 2010 (found him on trackitt.com - discussion-forums). Its mean we should wait with positive attitude that the process is going on but slowly....

Regards,
Hi I just want to share my status,, I applied SINP Family stream & got file no. Jan 2011,got my 1st request for addtl.docs on Oct.2011, 2nd request for addtl docs on Oct 2012 (my sponsor's latest pay stubs+ updated health card, for me they asked for updated bank statement again + IELTS + IMM5562E(travels) +updated SINP-100-22 form(authority to disclose personal information.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
roayns said:
Hi I just want to share my status,, I applied SINP Family stream & got file no. Jan 2011,got my 1st request for addtl.docs on Oct.2011, 2nd request for addtl docs on Oct 2012 (my sponsor's latest pay stubs+ updated health card, for me they asked for updated bank statement again + IELTS + IMM5562E(travels) +updated SINP-100-22 form(authority to disclose personal information.
Nice.. Ur nomination is close :)

What doc they asked u in oct 2011? And did u send IELTS when u applied?

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
zortam said:

Regards,
lol, surly don't want to give up. Anyway I am not the oldest, I submitted my application only 11 months back. Just like asking about their details and timelines. Seems that time frame is 23 months from the time of application to the nomination. Having said that, it seems that SINP is cherry picking. Anyways best of luck and keep sharing if you hear something. Regards