All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anshsingh said:
any news from any 2011 december applicant with job letter.......no news for me still waiting........too long :( :( :(
I am also 2011 December applicant without job letter, no document request as of now,

with job letter generally they are taking 22 to 24 months for processing but some of them already got nomination with in one year, i am really not sure on what basis they are processing applications.

for December applicant may have to wait until coming December, keep ready with your updated bank statement, IELTS.

sttk

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Hello All

Any idea about june 2011 applicants under skilled worker w job offer letter long wait ....... still waiting no news from sinp how long i have to more wait please help so worried

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
sabar_acmi said:
I am also 2011 December applicant without job letter, no document request as of now,

with job letter generally they are taking 22 to 24 months for processing but some of them already got nomination with in one year, i am really not sure on what basis they are processing applications.

for December applicant may have to wait until coming December, keep ready with your updated bank statement, IELTS.
in my personal experience, with job offer they are taking 22-26 months for Nomination only and add 1.5 yrs minimum till visa gets stamped
so whole process for SINP job offer applicants taking around 3.5-4 yrs

and above info is related to Pak, India, Bdesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Afro countries etc

martrix81

Jul 5, 2013
I am a June 2011 applicant without job offer, it has been 27 months total since I got a notice from SINP that they got my application (AOR). However I got a request of updated documents last March 2013 (bank statement and travel history) until now I didn't get my nomination. So help us God, we praise your name Oh Lord...

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
I believe nomination is coming within 2 year, I am also sept 2011 applicant and as per my consultant iits expecting this month, moreover 1 of my friend got nomination last month within 22 months

thanks

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
smfaisal28 said:
I believe nomination is coming within 2 year, I am also sept 2011 applicant and as per my consultant iits expecting this month, moreover 1 of my friend got nomination last month within 22 months

thanks
Hi smfaisal,
I wish we get something this month, but before we are asked anything applicant from August should get their request. Once people of August gets request then we can have some hope other wise i don't think we will get in this month. I am not sure how your consultant find about this but i personally dont think they know exact cause. As SINP doesn't gives any information to any other people except applicant and their family members.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
carefree said:
in my personal experience, with job offer they are taking 22-26 months for Nomination only and add 1.5 yrs minimum till visa gets stamped
so whole process for SINP job offer applicants taking around 3.5-4 yrs

and above info is related to Pak, India, Bdesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Afro countries etc
Hi carefree,
Even people from European countries haven't got anything yet. I have a friend from france, who applied on August 18, 2011, he hasnt got anything. So i dont really think they look on the basic of nationality and too they cant do that due to the current Laws of Canada and province.
Ya you are right, its taking so long time. I wonder if they are taking this much time for people with job offer then how more they might take for people like me without job offer. I cant simply estimate time, i will loose hope..
Well...did you got your nomination or what's your current status?

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
martrix81 said:
I am a June 2011 applicant without job offer, it has been 27 months total since I got a notice from SINP that they got my application (AOR). However I got a request of updated documents last March 2013 (bank statement and travel history) until now I didn't get my nomination. So help us God, we praise your name Oh Lord...
Did you email them? Its so shame that they havent contacted you since then...i really dont know what these guys really think about the processing..

Frank009

Sep 7, 2013
sujwal said:
Did you email them? Its so shame that they havent contacted you since then...i really dont know what these guys really think about the processing..
What is going on ?
We are getting harassed at work we cannot change jobs. Industry here is horrible don't ask about it. Crime rate is horrible on the top.
We are getting student visa in 10 days. And here they are making hell of us at work and our files are not getting processed what is going on?
Selling us broken cars on cash u are on work permit u cannot buy the car on installments. We cannot even file for rent in the income tax on the top :'(

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
you should check with your employer if they are registrered with SINP or if they have been contacted by SINP. as a skilled worker you must be nominated by this time. it takes hardly 18 months for skilled worker application. As my experinece once sinp send add docs request, they also contact employer same time for job offer approval( application made before May 2012). If sinp is happy with employer to issue job offer approval, it just takes 1-2 weeks to issue nomination.

Hello All

Any idea about june 2011 applicants under skilled worker w job offer letter long wait ....... still waiting no news from sinp how long i have to more wait please help so worried

sttk

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
HI Redstone

Thanks for your reply but my status is showing in process if there is wrong from any side the status is not showing in process it should be waiting on applicant or some other please make me clear i am right or wrong THANKS

you should check with your employer if they are registrered with SINP or if they have been contacted by SINP. as a skilled worker you must be nominated by this time. it takes hardly 18 months for skilled worker application. As my experinece once sinp send add docs request, they also contact employer same time for job offer approval( application made before May 2012). If sinp is happy with employer to issue job offer approval, it just takes 1-2 weeks to issue nomination.

Hello All

martrix81

Jul 5, 2013
sujwal said:
I sent it by a courier, and it reached destination after 3 days, after that I didn't get any notice...

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
you should check with employer if they have been contacted or not. I think sinp is waiting for your job offer approval from employer not from you. thats why your status is not showing "waiting on applicant.

sttk said:
HI Redstone

Thanks for your reply but my status is showing in process if there is wrong from any side the status is not showing in process it should be waiting on applicant or some other please make me clear i am right or wrong THANKS

Hello All