sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujwal said:
Dear Sabar,
First, Can you please let me know if you applied on Family Member category with or without job offer. If you applied on Family member in December 2011, the rule that time was to submit Bank Statement along with your application. Before July or April 2011, your family member in canada could submit their bank statement but since the rule has changed, i guess it would be best if you had submitted one.

Well, as you said its too late, what i can suggest you is start your bank balance and prepare for IELTS test.
If you are single you must have CAD $10,000 in your account and minimum 5 IELTS score in General Category. Although in each band there are different minimum score so make sure to look SINP website.

Regarding the bank statement, If you have enough money in your Qatar Bank account then you can show that, if you dont have you can show the bank statement from India. But the time you submitted the application which embassy you requested for further processing? Also make sure after you are nominated you must show Police certificate, Medical and send application for Permanent Residence, so that time if you write India as your embassy it will be nice. I think the processing time in India is quite fast than other countries.

I can suggest you is to apologise to sinp and send them those documents.
Also, as you know i am too waiting for response from SINP at the moment, I am September 2011 applicant. If you have any other question please write it here, many of our friends are experienced and they may suggest you more better. After all we are sharing our information with all of us.
Sujwal,

Thanks for your immediate response !!!

I applied under Family Member category without job offer, Yes your right, i submitted the application in December 2011 without bank statement.

Yes it's too late to submit the bank statement, I am like- if they request we can submit the bank statement otherwise not, I think as per the rules we have to submit along with the application, if we submit now they will not accept because they didn't even start the processing and they feel bank statement require they will ask us so that we can submit it. I think it's better wait for SINP request- What you would suggest for this??

Ya, right now i am maintaining bank balance in India and trying to maintain in Qatar for safer side and as well as preparing for IELTS test. Most probably i will write IELTS exam in December in order to get band 6 over all.

I requested for Indian embassy for further processing.

""I can suggest you is to apologise to sinp and send them those documents"".- Do you this is it time to submit?? or let them request so that we can submit??

We should be more confident, you will get the document requests soon Sujwal, be confident i think now july applicants they are processing i guess.

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujwal said:
I think its quite long for july applicant, do you know anyone among july applicant?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profiles/mailme.hardik-u153952.html;sa,showPosts

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hello Sabar,
i mean to say to submit the bank statement later, once they request. If it was a bit earlier you could simple email them, they would keep on their system but now its way behind. There were few mistakes on my forms, which i realised after nearly 8 months after the submission, i email them those apologising, they simply replied saying thats been updated and kept in the file.

NICK21

Feb 2, 2013
Gujarat-India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
19/07/2012
IELTS Request
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for that
Hi Patel,
have you got medical request? even i'm also patel and applied last may 2012 as a Bookkeeper as well. want to know from you and from the seniors of this forum that what is the process of medical? i mean what they check? just Blood report or more than that? m not sure about it so kindly let me know guys plz.

Thanks for your kind support,
Wish all the best to all of us.
patel1737737 said:
hi sujwal

when i was submit my file for nomination in sinp on time i was submit my IELTS academic certificate and after i got nomination , why i need to submit IELTS in CIC because before you said from 1st july 2012 , CIC required IELTS who comes in NOC LEVEL - C OR D , so as per my NOC - 1311, I am not come in level - c or d so i am confuse , and if need to submit ielts so how much band i have to show because this December- 2013 , my GENERAL IELTS -5.5 BAND , going to expired.

please reply me
Mr Patel

deep1979

Jul 10, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
no
thanx sujawl for your advice,one more question can get temporary work permit as i have a jo? what will be the process and how.i am waiting for your advice please reply :-[

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
deep1979 said:
thanx sujawl for your advice,one more question can get temporary work permit as i have a jo? what will be the process and how.i am waiting for your advice please reply :-[
Hi deep,
I am not sure about temporary work permit. However, you can look on www.cic.gc.ca for more information.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hello,
I have found this message in this forum. hope this will help for some people in this thread.
Message by redstone:
one of my friend applied in Sep 2011, got additiona doc request in Nov 2012 & nominated in January 2013. another applcant applied in october 2011, got add doc req in March 2013 & got nomantion in april 2013. another applicant applied in january 2012 , add doc req in may 13 & nomination in july 13. all of them have job offer & sinp confirmed for job offer approval with employer before nomination & they are brother of sponsor not first cousin. on the other hand one few applicant who are first cousin of sponsor applied in dec 2011,Feb 2012 are still waiting for additional doc request.

NB: if some body applied before may 2012 & added just job offer from employer i/o of bank statemen & ielts,, they must get job offer approval from SINP. sinp request job offer approval with their Add doc request if the employer is not their employer unit list. If employer is listed ( mean employer has online account with sinp) then sinp just call employer to approve job the position.

hope this information will help you

khangreatman

Jul 9, 2012
HI Sujwal,
Its mean they are working and preferring to application for with job letter any news for w/out job letter?my application is turned to 2 years today :(

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Any Idea about 2011 July & August Without Job offer, family class , SINP. ???

Just peace of information gives hope on SINP :eek:

ajevaemasumi

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2013 (Submitted - 03-10-2013)
AOR Received.
18-09-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted Initially
Hello All,

Nearly after one year I received the additional document request from SINP last night. The documents requested are as follows:

Code of Conduct
Birth Document
Updated Job Offer Letter
IMM 5562 Supplementary Information: Your Travels

I should be able to provide all the documents but have an issue with the Birth Document. I am 1979 born in India and do not have a birth certificate. Can anyone in this forum help me with any other document / affidavit that would suffice this request. Just to let you know that my passport and my 10th Std. Certificate has my date of birth which I provided to SINP with my case filing but did not provide those as proof of birth but as identity and educational documents respectively.

Please help..

Regards,

AJ

patel1737737

Dec 3, 2012
ajevaemasumi said:
Hello All,

Nearly after one year I received the additional document request from SINP last night. The documents requested are as follows:

Code of Conduct
Birth Document
Updated Job Offer Letter

I should be able to provide all the documents but have an issue with the Birth Document. I am 1979 born in India and do not have a birth certificate. Can anyone in this forum help me with any other document / affidavit that would suffice this request. Just to let you know that my passport and my 10th Std. Certificate has my date of birth which I provided to SINP with my case filing but did not provide those as proof of birth but as identity and educational documents respectively.

Please help..

Regards,

AJ
Dear AJ

same problem like my wife but i issued birth certificate , in municipal corporation she provide her school certificate when she take her 1st admission in school , on that school certificate and leaving certificate she got her birth certificate so if you not issue any birth certificate on birth time so just take this document with you sure you will get you birth certificate , other wise SINP not accept other document instead of birth certificate so you must need to submit birth certificate.

i hope this information will help you but strongly advice just submit birth certificate otherwise your file in problem.

Thank you

MR PATEL

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
ajevaemasumi said:
Hello All,

Code of Conduct
Birth Document
Updated Job Offer Letter

Please help..

Regards,

AJ
hello ajevaemasumi,

I had exactly the same case regarding the birthcertificate and I called SINP, they said any document which has your name, DOB and your parents name on it should work. and it should be issued by govt. So I said my passport has all this information, they said then it should work. I submitted a copy of passport for birth certificate and on ntop of it i wrote substituted for birth certificate.. They accepted this. But you cannot submit passport as birthcertificate with federal application, so eventually you will need actual birth certificate, I would suggest that you start the process of obtaining the birth certificate side by side..
hope that will help

Thanks

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
ajevaemasumi said:
Hello All,

Code of Conduct
Birth Document
Updated Job Offer Letter

Please help..

Regards,

AJ
HI AJ,
First many congratulations atleast you got document request.
Secondly about the birth certificate, Well Honestly, the time i born, we dont require any birth certificate so we havent even bothered to make one. Now we require birth certificates. Well, I can suggest the same thing as SKmarch and patel, also i guess if you can prepare something like relationship document mentioning your parents and your date of birth which are usually issued by local government bodies.
Its sometimes called Relationship Verification or Relationship Declaration.
Second, you can submit passport as Skmarch did but ultimately you require birth certificate for CIC. One of my cousin prepared the relationship document and submitted to CIC that was accepted for his federal application.
If you can make Birth Certificate that would be wonderful but for now submit your passport or citizenship and then try to make Birth Certificate.
Also, try to make in English,if you have one in non english you must translate and you must provide translator's affidavit which is another hassle.

ajevaemasumi

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2013 (Submitted - 03-10-2013)
AOR Received.
18-09-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted Initially
Thanks SKMarch and Sujwal. Really appreciate your advice and help in this. I am now trying to get a birth certificate but in case it takes time I will substitute the birth document as my passport and 10th Std. Pass certificate which has my DOB and parents name.

-AJ

sujwal said:
HI AJ,
First many congratulations atleast you got document request.
Secondly about the birth certificate, Well Honestly, the time i born, we dont require any birth certificate so we havent even bothered to make one. Now we require birth certificates. Well, I can suggest the same thing as SKmarch and patel, also i guess if you can prepare something like relationship document mentioning your parents and your date of birth which are usually issued by local government bodies.
Its sometimes called Relationship Verification or Relationship Declaration.
Second, you can submit passport as Skmarch did but ultimately you require birth certificate for CIC. One of my cousin prepared the relationship document and submitted to CIC that was accepted for his federal application.
If you can make Birth Certificate that would be wonderful but for now submit your passport or citizenship and then try to make Birth Certificate.
Also, try to make in English,if you have one in non english you must translate and you must provide translator's affidavit which is another hassle.

kelotz

Feb 1, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2012
Doc's Request.
11-10-2012
Nomination.....
15-11-2012
AOR Received.
26-03-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Passport Req..
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
LANDED..........
23-11-2013
smfaisal28 said:
hi all,
one of my friend got selection on 19th Aug after 22 Months , my case is still in process in 22nd month , keeping hopes high

Thanks
Faisal
Every second will be worth it in the end, keep the faith.