+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
bigpete said:
my friend got nomination after 15 months of waiting (skilled worker category, applied in june 2011)
I applied one day later than him and I'm still waiting...

oh and another friend who applied one month earlier is still waiting too...
Hi, I am! june 01, 2011 is the exactly date when I got my file number as written in the email i received from them. Up to now, no nomination yet they didn't even call my sponsor from Sascatchewan. But from Manitoba a lot people who applied from that place got their Visa's PPR and everything every single update is really came very soon. SINP a lot of people are waiting only for nomination that haven't been received since 2011 from those application by that year, But we can still hope for the best and somebody shared that SINP got nomination after 25 months from Philippines applicant. any one have the same idea regarding this?

cpacturan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hi everyone!

My case is different because Im applied under SINP family category level. I recieved our file no. last Sept. 26, 2011 and until now We are still waiting for our nomination cert. Hopefully in GOD's perfect time, we wil be granted with the nomination.
Is ther anybody in the group who has recieved their nomination last sept. of 2011 and applied also SINP under family category? PLEASE do share your timeline.

Thanks a lot.
GOD bless us all!!!!

tylerwerewolf

Oct 2, 2011
Hi tylerwerewolf,

Yes they need to inform them about new Family member with new birth certificate and Passport scan these things and send email with attachment.nothing any more.have a nice day

Thanks for the reply :) :) :)

khangreatman

Jul 9, 2012
Hi tylerwerewolf,
Yes they accept scan and attached documents.here is SINP email address immigration@gov.sk.ca
Bye and Take care best of luck

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already in Canada (28/09/2010)
After yet another phone call from my local MLA did SINP finally call my Employer. They asured her that they will do everything in their power to finish it by the end of September. She said that they have a few urgent cases they are working on right now. Hope it all will work out...

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yay, just a few hours after my Employer was called I finally got the so long awaited email with my nomination. :)

My timeline:

Application received : Oct 27th 2011
Got file number : Nov 2nd 2011
Request for Doc's : Sep 4th 2012
Phone call Employer: Sep 19th 2012
Nomination received: Sep 19th 2012

Thanks to my local MLA who made a few phone calls on my and my employers behalf.

JulieLord

Apr 4, 2012
W, UKales
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2011 via Representatives
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
waiting ...
JCS said:
Yay, just a few hours after my Employer was called I finally got the so long awaited email with my nomination. :)

My timeline:

Application received : Oct 27th 2011
Got file number : Nov 2nd 2011
Request for Doc's : Sep 4th 2012
Phone call Employer: Sep 19th 2012
Nomination received: Sep 19th 2012

Thanks to my local MLA who made a few phone calls on my and my employers behalf.
That's brilliant news JCS!! so pleased for you. Remind me again, are you already working in Sask??? I still haven't heard anything and my employer was called 3 weeks ago :'(

Julie

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JulieLord said:
That's brilliant news JCS!! so pleased for you. Remind me again, are you already working in Sask??? I still haven't heard anything and my employer was called 3 weeks ago :'(

Julie
Yes I am for one and a half years now. The only reason I finally got it is the MLA I talked to. Tomorrow I'll try and get my work permit at the border.
I hope you'll hear very soon. It's so annoying to have to wait so long. I wonder why there are so many different times between the phone call and the nomination letter.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll hear something very soon.

JC

JulieLord

Apr 4, 2012
W, UKales
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2011 via Representatives
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
waiting ...
JCS said:
Yes I am for one and a half years now. The only reason I finally got it is the MLA I talked to. Tomorrow I'll try and get my work permit at the border.
I hope you'll hear very soon. It's so annoying to have to wait so long. I wonder why there are so many different times between the phone call and the nomination letter.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll hear something very soon.

JC
Thanks JC ;D soo pleased for you though! :)

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
It was astonishing easy to get the work visa. I went on a day trip to Minot with my coworker in the states and on my way back I went to the border and got it within ten minutes. I finally can relax and enjoy my life in Canada again.

If you're already in Canada and waiting nine or ten months then you should talk to your local MLA. Helped me a lot and is the only reason why I got my nomination before the end of September.

nilu15

Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied under Health profession category in feb 2012 and no nomination yet, any body else under this category

S.I.N.P

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2012
Doc's Request.
12-05-2012
Nomination.....
18-12-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
IELTS Request
NO
Interview........
NO
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
rainy_june said:
Hi, I am! june 01, 2011 is the exactly date when I got my file number as written in the email i received from them. Up to now, no nomination yet they didn't even call my sponsor from Sascatchewan. But from Manitoba a lot people who applied from that place got their Visa's PPR and everything every single update is really came very soon. SINP a lot of people are waiting only for nomination that haven't been received since 2011 from those application by that year, But we can still hope for the best and somebody shared that SINP got nomination after 25 months from Philippines applicant. any one have the same idea regarding this?
i agree with u, now a days they mostly approving big employers and not putting eye on small employers. friend of mine have a small employer and they r waiting from june 2012 ,just for employer registration in there department. really the system is not working and after may 2012 it really got bursted.

imay

Sep 6, 2008
Category........
NOC Code......
3212 /Family member
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.2011
Doc's Request.
Sept.2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sept.2013
Hi,
Application filed August 28, 2011.
via online, under family class, My uncle is sponsoring us. A month only my sponsor received acknowledgement that he is sponsoring us, and the status of my online application is In Process. After that no news or updtes got from them.
I also have a question , I applied with my husband and 2 kids. But there is a change in our situation, we have an addition to our family just this June, I gave birth again to my baby. Im reluctant now on how will be our application will be , should I inform the SINP?
Anybody knows this situation?