Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2011 via Representatives
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
waiting ...
Oh dear JCS!! How frustrating!! :mad:

Have they given you any further indication as to when you will hear or are you still left wondering??? ::) ???

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JCS said:
Last Thursday I went to an MLA here in Regina with my boss to explain my situation (my visa runs out on Sept 30, 2012 and SINP received my file on October 27, 2011).
He promised to make phone calls and the next day I got a phone call from SINP telling me that I contacted a minister to find out whats going on because no one would tell me and they promised to do everything possible to get me my nomination before the end of September.

Yesterday I got an email requesting me to fill in my name and DOB on the NET WORTH form which I stupidly forgot (I think because everything else I could enter on the screen and when I printed it I just saw that I filled it out and didn't see the line with name and DOB). I was so mad, still am. It took them 10 frickin MONTHS to let me know that I forgot to enter Name and DOB on a form that is unimporatant because I didn't enter funds to get the points and they got it multiple times on other forms already anyway. It's not like they have no clue who I am and when I was born. They also requested the last two pages of 100-1 because it changed on November 29, 2011 (1 month after they received my application). The Net Worth form was calculating wrong as well. It entered the same amounts in all three spaces at the bottom. "1" - "1" is sure not "1" and I don't have anything in liabilities to begin with.

That whole BS sounds like they are poutting because I was desperate and contacted an MLA. Nice way of fishing for more time.
if they r doing so ,it mean still your application is in front of clerical staff. it did not reached to immigration officer yet. and still employer verification process is pending.

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
ch_myasir said:
Hi,

Can anybody tell me LMO(Labour Market Opinion) is necessary for Canidaian Employer to approve the Job
from SINP Employer Unit??
not it all,

cpacturan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hello everyone!!!

Here is my timeline:

Sept. 26, 2011 Recieved our file no.

Still waiting for our provincial nomination until as of this time...our application will be turning 1 year this sept. 26, 2012...GOD willing hopefully everything is ok with our application. Until now, I haven't recieved any communication if the SK immigration needs additional docs. form us.....We applied under SINP family category..It was my husband's cousin who sponsored us in Saskatchewan..

Is there anybody out there that has the same timeline with what I have? PLEASE DO SHARE....Thanks a lot.. GOD bless us all!!!!

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already in Canada (28/09/2010)
JulieLord said:
Oh dear JCS!! How frustrating!! :mad:

Have they given you any further indication as to when you will hear or are you still left wondering??? ::) ???
I haven't heard anything at all. After I dropped of the docs in person I sent an email to them with scans of the forms and a scan of a form I got stamped saying that I dropped it off that very day. Usually they answer any email the next day and their automaic reply says they will answer within two but this time nothing.

Its frustrating. All the time I was told it is in process and now it appears that no one looked at it. Time is running out fast...

JulieLord

Apr 4, 2012
W, UKales
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
waiting ...
When I sent an email previously and had an automated reply to say they will contact in 2 days, I never had a reply for about 5 days.. so hopefully you will hear soon JCS.. keeping my fingers crossed for you

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
need help what to do my employer had not registed or did any
contact with snip and company also closed .

After SINP assessment, the job offer from 111111111
Saskatchewan Ltd has proven to be invalid. A new offer of
permanent employment must be provided. The new offer must be
on company letterhead and include information regarding position,
wage, benefits, duties and responsibilities and contact information
for the Saskatchewan employer.
Please note, your new employer, must register online and receive
pre-approval for your job before your application can proceed.
Your employer may register at: at
https://www.apps.gov.sk.ca/apex/f?p=310:1 Your employer may
find more information by visiting
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/employers. Once the
position is approved, please obtain a copy of the SINP
Confirmation of Job Approval from your employer and forward a
copy, quoting your file number, to the SINP office

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already in Canada (28/09/2010)
JulieLord said:
When I sent an email previously and had an automated reply to say they will contact in 2 days, I never had a reply for about 5 days.. so hopefully you will hear soon JCS.. keeping my fingers crossed for you
Got a reply today. All it said was "Thank you". Hope it means someone looks at it right now. I hate this waiting without a clue when it might be over. They should be so kind to let people now whats going on if their file is one of the very long once.

cpacturan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hello everyone!!!

Here is my timeline:

Sept. 26, 2011 Recieved our file no.

Still waiting for our provincial nomination until as of this time...our application will be turning 1 year this sept. 26, 2012...GOD willing hopefully everything is ok with our application. Until now, I haven't recieved any communication if the SK immigration needs additional docs. form us.....We applied under SINP family category..It was my husband's cousin who sponsored us in Saskatchewan..

Is there anybody out there that has the same timeline with what I have? PLEASE DO SHARE....Thanks a lot.. GOD bless us all!!!!

OCARD

Jul 6, 2012
Hi cpacturan,

I have online application in sinp this coming sept. 18 particularly family nomination category sponsor my brother living in SK,almost 13months waiting for provincial nomination, are you applying sinp online or you send the application directly to regina?

Thanks,
ocard

khangreatman

Jul 9, 2012
Hi,
Here is my timeline

I have applied September 10,2011 under Family Stream and still waiting for Nomination. With Hope for the best :-*[/b]

tylerwerewolf

Oct 2, 2011
hello,

I just want to ask regarding my sisters' application along with her husband and 3year old daughter.. .. i sponsor them last april 2012 under family sponsorship,i live in saskatoon saskatchewan , got the aor may 2012 they gave us file number.. my question is.. she gave birth last month.. does she need to have a form fill out? or shall i just email sinp regarding that.. im confused..

Thank you very much

bigpete

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2011
Nomination.....
7-11-2012
AOR Received.
20-06-2011
LANDED..........
03-04-2011
my friend got nomination after 15 months of waiting (skilled worker category, applied in june 2011)
I applied one day later than him and I'm still waiting...

oh and another friend who applied one month earlier is still waiting too...

khangreatman

Jul 9, 2012
Hi tylerwerewolf,

Yes they need to inform them about new Family member with new birth certificate and Passport scan these things and send email with attachment.nothing any more.have a nice day :)

JulieLord

Apr 4, 2012
W, UKales
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
waiting ...
bigpete said:
my friend got nomination after 15 months of waiting (skilled worker category, applied in june 2011)
I applied one day later than him and I'm still waiting...

oh and another friend who applied one month earlier is still waiting too...
Hi BigPete,

Has your employer had any phonecalls yet? How did you apply, yourself or through a representative.

Fingers crossed you will hear soon.

We applied Nov 2011 and my employer got a call from SINP 2 weeks ago, so our file is at final stage.

Julie