Visa Office......
Currently, File is In Canada (SINP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
ya. Everything's alright. Trying myself keep busy.
They asked for more document last month. I sent them in 2 days.

It 's almost month now. So, me waiting for their call now, for more docs request or nomination.

Finger's crossed.

None of the people who apply around my dates or even before that for SINP skilled worker didn't get nomination yet.

I don;t know why they take this much time. Any idea?

smile_2good said:
you came after a long time... everything is alright? its almost 1 year for your application as skilled worker and this is unbelievably prolonged. did you contacted SINP..?

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
powerbyj said:
ya. Everything's alright. Trying myself keep busy.
They asked for more document last month. I sent them in 2 days.

It 's almost month now. So, me waiting for their call now, for more docs request or nomination.

Finger's crossed.

None of the people who apply around my dates or even before that for SINP skilled worker didn't get nomination yet.

I don;t know why they take this much time. Any idea?
Last time in Nov they asked for updated SINP application.. what docs they asked last month?
did your employer received call from SINP?
They are taking so long even more than FSW,

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
smile_2good said:
Last time in Nov they asked for updated SINP application.. what docs they asked last month?
This is certainly longer than FSW cos we still have to contend with our various home offices.

Has any 2011 applicant been nominated?

I guess we'll just have to be patient.

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
They asked for employer's latest reference letters even if I left that job in 2006.
My employer got the call in last October. But then wanted these docs so It has been delayed.

Yep. They took more time then FSW.

smile_2good said:

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
I just inquired about my application status on Phone and she only told me that its in process right now, and she also said that she don't know the processing time, she said you only have to wait and patient. I asked her if i can talk to any Immigration officer so he can guide me but she told me that they would only provide you information what i have provided you. So all i got regarding my application is

"IN PROCESS"

what how much time... Total black out there... All we have to do is

"WAIT"

Hope for the best...

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
smile_2good said:
I just inquired about my application status on Phone and she only told me that its in process right now, and she also said that she don't know the processing time, she said you only have to wait and patient. I asked her if i can talk to any Immigration officer so he can guide me but she told me that they would only provide you information what i have provided you. So all i got regarding my application is

"IN PROCESS"

what how much time... Total black out there... All we have to do is

"WAIT"

She didn't give you any time frame? last time I called the lady she said that average time is between 14 to 17 months. Someone in this forum few months said that there has not been any rejection as SINP requires people. So be assured that you will get it, keep busy and Don't Give Up
Hope for the best...

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
powerbyj said:
They asked for employer's latest reference letters even if I left that job in 2006.
My employer got the call in last October. But then wanted these docs so It has been delayed.

Yep. They took more time then FSW.
By employer you mean Employer in Sask who received call or previous employer in India?
I wish you get your nomination this month...

Dont_Give_up said:
She didn't give you any time frame? last time I called the lady she said that average time is between 14 to 17 months. Someone in this forum few months said that there has not been any rejection as SINP requires people. So be assured that you will get it, keep busy and Don't Give Up
Hope for the best...
No she didn't give me any time frame, and this is really frustrating.. anyways all i can do is wait...

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
Ya. Employer in SK received call already in last October.

I am also hoping that I will get it by end of this month..

smile_2good said:
By employer you mean Employer in Sask who received call or previous employer in India?
I wish you get your nomination this month...

No she didn't give me any time frame, and this is really frustrating.. anyways all i can do is wait...

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Does anyone know anybody who applied in SINP family stream after March 2011 and got nomination...?

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
smile_2good said:
Does anyone know anybody who applied in SINP family stream after March 2011 and got nomination...?
No, however looking wishfully towards you :)

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Dont_Give_up said:
No, however looking wishfully towards you :)
Thanks dear.. this really gives me strength to wait even more... i wish for you all that you don't have to wait this long..

CanSask

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
Nomination.....
29-08-2014 SINP
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
04-06-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
LANDED..........
23-01-2016
Join us for a gathering to protest the recent changes to the SINP at the Legislature building in Regina on Tuesday, May 15th, as we express our concerns about these unfair changes to the SINP. This gathering is tentatively scheduled between 1.00 - 3.00 PM.

The change in rules means that SINP will limit the number of concurrent nominations/applications that can be supported to one per household until the principal applicant successfully settles in Saskatchewan, which seems a bit fair but the principal applicant will also be required to have an offer of employment in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) code A or B or designated trade, which is totally unfair as no time limit was even given for this change and it was sudden and has impacted a lot of people.

Please spread the word through online forums and word-to-mouth in your community.

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanSask said:
Join us for a gathering to protest the recent changes to the SINP at the Legislature building in Regina on Tuesday, May 15th, as we express our concerns about these unfair changes to the SINP. This gathering is tentatively scheduled between 1.00 - 3.00 PM.

The change in rules means that SINP will limit the number of concurrent nominations/applications that can be supported to one per household until the principal applicant successfully settles in Saskatchewan, which seems a bit fair but the principal applicant will also be required to have an offer of employment in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) code A or B or designated trade, which is totally unfair as no time limit was even given for this change and it was sudden and has impacted a lot of people.

Please spread the word through online forums and word-to-mouth in your community.

What are you protesting about? Do you want your family member to be a burden to the Canadian govt in the long run? Its because of protest like this that they might scrap the sinp. You guys better behave yourself and stop acting as if it's your right. It's their rules obey it or get lost.

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
smile_2good said:
Thanks dear.. this really gives me strength to wait even more... i wish for you all that you don't have to wait this long..
SINP Nomination rejection rate? do you have any idea?

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
biometrix said:
CanSask said:

What are you protesting about? Do you want your family member to be a burden to the Canadian govt in the long run? Its because of protest like this that they might scrap the sinp. You guys better behave yourself and stop acting as if it's your right. It's their rules obey it or get lost.
You are right Bio. I have heard that people used to claim welfare as soon as they landed, and it was the citizens who ended up paying for immigration. The Government had to do something to avoid similar cases happening again and again, so they introduce new rules. I am sure if things will continue working fine they will introduce another stream making it easy to immigrate to the province again.