+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SINP APPLICANTS LIST SINCE 1ST JAN 2011

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont_Give_up said:
You are right Bio. I have heard that people used to claim welfare as soon as they landed, and it was the citizens who ended up paying for immigration. The Government had to do something to avoid similar cases happening again and again, so they introduce new rules. I am sure if things will continue working fine they will introduce another stream making it easy to immigrate to the province again.

Most humans are just so in considerate. I think the people protesting have a lot of nerve doing that. They are trying to make the process easier on the govt and here they are Complaining of not being given notice blah blah blah! If you don't like the new rules then don't use it period. Don't go about being a nuisance and a burden to tax payers funds. Am not even canadian and I feel disgusted already over the inconsiderate nature of immigrants. Now social service has become a right? I really hope they get arrested or band from sponsoring anyone for life. Go for the federal option if you don't like the notice period for the change of rules for sinp

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People that didn't know what human rights was back in their country come to Canada and become an activist. It not their fault. Education is not literacy.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
biometrix said:
What are you protesting about? Do you want your family member to be a burden to the Canadian govt in the long run? Its because of protest like this that they might scrap the sinp. You guys better behave yourself and stop acting as if it's your right. It's their rules obey it or get lost.
SINP government has come up with good rule.. A lot of People was abusing this before, Supporting 5 to 7 families at a time, with little or no education (professional) background... Sask need professional people that is why they have put rule or NOC A, B or O.

akira1025

Mar 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
After my employer received call on 3/18,I'd not get any further news. But,the SINP online status shows "waiting on applicant" again when I checked it yesterday. My agent told me that additional require is "update your job offer" and he had finished it on last month ,This additional require may not delay your progress .
Well.... I'm worry again...Is this normal? I need your oppinions ...PLZ

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akira1025 said:
After my employer received call on 3/18,I'd not get any further news. But,the SINP online status shows "waiting on applicant" again when I checked it yesterday. My agent told me that additional require is "update your job offer" and he had finished it on last month ,This additional require may not delay your progress .
Well.... I'm worry again...Is this normal? I need your oppinions ...PLZ
Just relax, am sure they just needed you to update your job offer salary which your agent has promptly taken care of. It will come soon....

akira1025

Mar 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
biometrix said:
Just relax, am sure they just needed you to update your job offer salary which your agent has promptly taken care of. It will come soon....
I hope you are right~~ thanks!
I have been told by my agent lawyer that the immigrant officer approved my application last month. but why I still need to add document.... It confuse me a lot~

ch_myasir

Aug 4, 2011
Hi Smile_2good,

Today I received a mail from SINP in which they ask me to resend my new "Employment offer",
because the offer of employment I've submitted is no longer valid.

Is it a good sign...??

Can my Employer directly send Employment offer letter to SINP??
or Should I send it to SINP??

Please suggest....

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
ch_myasir said:
Hi Smile_2good,

Today I received a mail from SINP in which they ask me to resend my new "Employment offer",

Is it a good sign...??

Please suggest....
CH, I beleive it is a good sign. Seems they have finally started working on your application. What is is your application submition date.

Regards

ch_myasir

Aug 4, 2011
Dont_Give_up said:
CH, I beleive it is a good sign. Seems they have finally started working on your application. What is is your application submition date.

Regards

Hi Dont_Give_up ,

I submitted my application on 10-june-2011 under skilled worker category.

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ch_myasir said:
Hi Smile_2good,

Is it a good sign...??

Please suggest....
Did they change anything in your employment offer like the salary or conditions for employment? Am just asking because those are the two reasons yours employment offer would be invalid. It's a good sign and it means your wait is almost up. Just understand why the previous letter you sent in was invalid so you can resend a better letter?

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
ch_myasir said:
Hi Smile_2good,

Is it a good sign...??

Please suggest....
AOA yasir,, Definitely its a good sign, send a personal message to powerbyj and ask this to him, he can suggest you better because he has also been asked for undated employment letter last month. So your and his application is with the same timeline.. hope you are gonna get nomination soon.... :)

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
smile_2good said:
AOA yasir,, Definitely its a good sign, send a personal message to powerbyj and ask this to him, he can suggest you better because he has also been asked for undated employment letter last month. So your and his application is with the same timeline.. hope you are gonna get nomination soon.... :)
Hey Smile, I see that it has been 14 months since you have submitted your papers. What do you think, will the process be expedited now with implementation of new rules? Also you applied under family stream, who is your sponsor, and what is his take on time frame? My last question for you, any possibility of application rejection, or is it just the waiting game.

Take Care

ulyboy

Mar 12, 2012
hi sir,mam and friend's

I worked three years as a automotive tire technician in Calgary Alberta and now I am here another contract in Saskatchewan as a two year's again.

Can i apply for SINP program...

thank's

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Dont_Give_up said:
Hey Smile, I see that it has been 14 months since you have submitted your papers. What do you think, will the process be expedited now with implementation of new rules? Also you applied under family stream, who is your sponsor, and what is his take on time frame? My last question for you, any possibility of application rejection, or is it just the waiting game.

Take Care
Yeah it has gotten so long. the process will be expedited by these new rules.. my supporting member is my brother in-law living in sask for 3 years working as a scientist. yesterday my brother told me that there were huge number of family member applications, even one member was supporting 20+ families at a time.. this was the situation that has led to this new rule strict enough that no one is applying now. because there is a 4000 Quota for SINP each year this has become more difficult to process and adjust everyone in same year quota. there might be an increase in 6000 next year (source. David Cohen's website).. Regarding rejection.. Pre-existing criteria was so lenient that everyone could met the requirement easily.. so if you met all the requirement then there is no question of rejection, just waiting game.. i see someone in forum applied in skilled worker category who got rejection because his number was less then the required 35...

SINP should increase the education requirement (although may of you may differ) so that they can recruit skilled level A or B that will boost their economy... SINP family stream criteria was so lenient that one can imagine. just at least post secondary education, this has led to an enormous number of application.

In Family member cases, Manitoba is the leading Province that has less time to process and they also interview supporting family member living there, which i think is very useful.. SINP should also come up with changes like these.

ALL i can do is wait and patience.. (thats what SINP lady said on the phone :) )

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
ulyboy said:
hi sir,mam and friend's

I worked three years as a automotive tire technician in Calgary Alberta and now I am here another contract in Saskatchewan as a two year's again.

Can i apply for SINP program...

thank's
hi ulyboy, find programs offered by SINP here. if you find yourself be eligible in anyone of their program's criteria you can surely apply for that.