+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SINP APPLICANTS LIST SINCE 1ST JAN 2011

Rana121

Star Member
Jan 8, 2012
smile_2good said:
No Requirement is not 7.7 band (infect there is never 7.7 in IELTS, either 7.5 or 8.0)
Their requirement came in force this month 2012, and requirement is as follow,

7. Language Credentials
You must provide valid English language test results from a language test administered by a federally designated testing agency showing a minimum of equivalent of CLB 4 in all categories. The acceptable tests include: International English Language Testing Systems (IELTS) with minimum scores of:
o Listening – 4.5
o Reading – 3.5
o Writing – 4
o Speaking – 4

Source (SINP Family member application guide, Page 18)

Mine was over all 6.0. :)

Hey Friends i just have read in the guide that if applicant have committed crime then he must have to submit Photocopy of Police Character certificates, I mistakenly submitted it as knowing that its is a must requirement. I am clean (Alhimdullillah). and i am worried that they might think that i have committed crime, even i have submitted my wife's character certificates too.. what should i do.. i didn't know that i only have to submit them if i have committed crime. I am worried.. Please help
Hi smile_2good ,

I need on e help is my ielts score is 7 and where i can compare my score with the point for the language eligibility in skilled worker category.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14

sigelopisan

May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Push back to Jan 2013 (hopefully)
Hello friend,

I read from the SINP website and understand that we need to have a job offer to apply for this SINP?

QUOTE from SINP website:
Immigrate through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). Most SINP categories require that you have a job offer from a Saskatchewan employer that you have the qualification to fulfil.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Hi Rana

You should consider Fluent with 7, however, i myself a family stream applicant and you should ask any skilled worker applicant

Hi sigelopisan,

Yes you need a job offer and 35 points in different criteria to apply in skilled worker category.

sigelopisan

May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Push back to Jan 2013 (hopefully)
smile_2good said:
Hi sigelopisan,

Yes you need a job offer and 35 points in different criteria to apply in skilled worker category.
Thanks Smile_2good for your response.

Seems like getting job offer is super-difficult in the moment.
But I keep looking for a job tho.

What about Federal Skill Worker program? do they need a job offer too? I suppose no?

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
They do not need job offer, that is only points based system. but if you have a job offer only, you will not be able to claim points in Federal skilled worker class, you will need Arranged employment opinion from HRSDC after getting job offer.

But at provincial level you don't need AEO, just a job offer will be sufficient... Finding job offer in Level A, B and 0 is hard because many of the professions are regulated ones. so you can't get job offer in that profession without have license. and for license you have to be in Canada... its a reciprocal relationship... :D Simply you can't job offer in licensed professions living outside Canada...

(This is the reason people in Saskatchewan are sad about the family member change, now they can't not support their Highly educated relatives like Engineers, Doctors, Pharmacists, Dentists etc because its realistically impossible to secure a job offer in these professions)

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
This wait is getting so verrrrrrrry long!

I wonder why the SINP skilled workers are getting more (faster) attention than we are. I guess that's good for them.

The good thing about waiting though is it gives more time to save and prepare. There are many exams that one can prepare for before landing.

I certainly dont want to get caught napping and stay on a survival job for longer than necessary.

Please let's share ideas - smile_2good, i noticed you're very much in touch with happenings in Saskatchewan.

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
Hi guys,

I have created a facebook page for members here along with sset12 and oldmiltonian .. I figured it would be easier to communicate .. anyways.. for all of you who are interested .. please join the group - Provincial Nominee - Canada on FB.. here's the link for it .. cheers

https://www.facebook.com/groups/241326632609197/

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
chosen said:
This wait is getting so verrrrrrrry long!

I wonder why the SINP skilled workers are getting more (faster) attention than we are. I guess that's good for them.

The good thing about waiting though is it gives more time to save and prepare. There are many exams that one can prepare for before landing.

I certainly dont want to get caught napping and stay on a survival job for longer than necessary.

Please let's share ideas - smile_2good, i noticed you're very much in touch with happenings in Saskatchewan.
Yeah as i have a profession which is regulated in Canada, i have started preparing for all exams and steps involved in the registration. I have started it 2 months before. Yeah i am in touch with the whether in Sask, as it will be my new home.. ;)

manubobby said:
Hi guys,

I have created a facebook page for members here along with sset12 and oldmiltonian .. I figured it would be easier to communicate .. anyways.. for all of you who are interested .. please join the group - Provincial Nominee - Canada on FB.. here's the link for it .. cheers

https://www.facebook.com/groups/241326632609197/
Thanks manu, don't forget us after reaching dream land.. ;) pray for us too...

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
smile_2good said:
Yeah as i have a profession which is regulated in Canada, i have started preparing for all exams and steps involved in the registration. I have started it 2 months before. Yeah i am in touch with the whether in Sask, as it will be my new home.. ;)

i wont .. which is why ive created the FB page.. easier to communicate with everyone.. ;).. cheers buddy and good luck with ur application.. cheers

truedream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, sydney, Nova Scotia Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21july 2011
Doc's Request.
11 nov 2011
Nomination.....
waiting
IELTS Request
already send with application
smile_2good said:

well..!!! frds i called my agent.. our file is still in process... its been 10months now waiting for nomination still..:( :(

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
I guess it's more easier to apply for Family to apply in Manitoba. I just knew it because I have a friend who has been applied for MPNP last august 28, 2011 and she got nominated dec. 2011, then may 2, 2012 dated from snail mail she got the letter dated may 16, 2012 received medical request. after that she will be waiting for their PPR. how fast! right? how about us? 1 year already and no one nominated yet? there's something in saskatchewan. I think too crowded from immigrant or what?

say something about it....good luck to us!

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
rainy_june said:
I guess it's more easier to apply for Family to apply in Manitoba. I just knew it because I have a friend who has been applied for MPNP last august 28, 2011 and she got nominated dec. 2011, then may 2, 2012 dated from snail mail she got the letter dated may 16, 2012 received medical request. after that she will be waiting for their PPR. how fast! right? how about us? 1 year already and no one nominated yet? there's something in saskatchewan. I think too crowded from immigrant or what?

say something about it....good luck to us!
You are right. Manitoba is certainly faster than Saskatchewan but we should not forget there's a big attraction to SINP cos of the boom in the province and the ease with which international students can settle in. I'd still rather wait for SINP and I know there will be some speed as the new restrictions will allow them to sort through the backlog.

Saskatchewan.....here we come!

mitra

Feb 27, 2012
One of my friend has got nomination from SINP Skilled Worker last week. He got his File no. in last week of JULY 2011 and they never asked for additional documents.I think , turn of July applicants has came at last.