App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
sunny82 said:
Dear Members,

Is there chance to convert a visitor visa to study permit while staying in Canada?

Regrds
No, it is not possible unless you are from visa-exempted country. You must apply for study permit from outside Canada.

malikn

Dec 15, 2007
WINNIPEG
Visa Office......
MANITOBA
NOC Code......
INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED January 2016
Nomination.....
4-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
19-1-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-1-2017
LANDED..........
May 2017 Inshallah
My dear this is new latest category international education student please consult with lawyers inside canada

abrarmohsin

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
IELTS Request
malikn said:
My dear this is new latest category international education student please consult with lawyers inside canada
Why should he consult the lawyer for study permit? The process is very straight forward. CIC clearly states that citizens who are not from visa exempted countries cannot apply from within Canada unless they are spouses of temporary residents who are in Canada on a valid study or work permit.

Here's the link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=483&t=15

rehanXT

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
13 April - Additional Docs req
File Transfer...
24 Oct to London
Med's Request
4 Aug - Re med Request -
HI Guys,

Planning to invite my mother in law and need to file her visa application on her behalf. I was wondering if there is a step by step guide already available on the forum and if someone can direct me to it, Instead of me going through 111 pages :) .couple of concerns ..

* Is it better to apply online or should she file in person back home (Islamabad).
* My wife does not work here so would that effect the application in anyway (as in the invitation letter will be from me or her ?)
* If i am filing on my mother in law's behalf (lets suppose i do it online from here) does she need to officially authorize me someway.

would appreciate your help.

abrarmohsin

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
IELTS Request
rehanXT said:
HI Guys,

Planning to invite my mother in law and need to file her visa application on her behalf. I was wondering if there is a step by step guide already available on the forum and if someone can direct me to it, Instead of me going through 111 pages :) .couple of concerns ..

* Is it better to apply online or should she file in person back home (Islamabad).
* My wife does not work here so would that effect the application in anyway (as in the invitation letter will be from me or her ?)
* If i am filing on my mother in law's behalf (lets suppose i do it online from here) does she need to officially authorize me someway.

would appreciate your help.

- It is your personal preference. You should go with the method that looks more convenient to you. Online application is supposed to be slightly faster though.

- You can create a GC key account on her behalf(using her name/email). Then all you need to do is to upload relevant documents, submit the fee and apply. Afterwards, just keep on monitoring her account for any updates. There is no need to authorize yourself.
This is how did it in my case few months back.

- You both can invite her together and mention it in the invitation letter. However, if financial support for her is to be provided during her stay, it will be YOU who will be providing evidence that you have sufficient funds available.

rehanXT

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
13 April - Additional Docs req
File Transfer...
24 Oct to London
Med's Request
4 Aug - Re med Request -
Thanks .. one more question. Can i pay using my credit card when applying online as her. or does she need to have one ?

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

APPRECUATE your HELP.

I am applying for my Father and Mother visit visa. i have completely filled all forms and arranged all documents. The only thing i am worried about is that Where to submit fees in karachi and where to submit forms and biometrics in Karachi?

I have tried looking for this on google but found two or more locations so i really appreciate if you could help me by telling me the exact location for Fees payment and Form Submissions in karachi.?

malikn

Dec 15, 2007
WINNIPEG
Visa Office......
MANITOBA
NOC Code......
INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED January 2016
Nomination.....
4-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
19-1-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-1-2017
LANDED..........
May 2017 Inshallah
If u apply online u can pay through ur credit cards if u apply paper based then y will pay at VFS location

Kazmemon

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Sep 2008
AOR Received.
Aug 2008
File Transfer...
30- June-2010
Med's Request
Jul 21 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 28 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -- 30th Nov 2011 PPR2 -- 19th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2012
LANDED..........
4th Mar-2012
AOA!!

Nice to a thread to help Pakistanis for Applying Super Visa for Parents. Appreciated

- i have 2 question related to Super Visa startup if anyone can help, Please

1. When i fill the eligibility Questionnaire for SuperVisa, in the end it says, i am confused when it says you may be eligible to come to Canada as visitor. Does this mean i am not eligible to apply for my Parents Super Visa? and how do iknow its acceptance of Super Visa application not Regular Visit Visa?

Your results
Based on the information you provided, the result(s) below indicates whether you may be eligible to come to Canada.

Visitors/Tourists - over 6 months

You may be eligible to come to Canada as a visitor/ tourist.

2. If i am applying for both Mother and Father, will there separate onlice account or it will in one account. anyhelp in this matter would be highly appreciated.

JazakALlah

Thanks

waqas123s

Jul 10, 2015
hi dears
i am pakistani living in Hong kong with my wife as me and my wife plan to visit canada as tourist. my wife hold HKSAR passport she dont need visa but i am holding pakistani passport so i need suggession that how many chances of visa approval. i am manager of restuarant here and last year i visit France. i ask for leave approval letter from my company but they denied to issue as i join this company 5 months ago they said cant issue before one year so should i apply now ???

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Hi
I have applied my trv from pretoria on 14th of May 2015 on paper and in personal . Bxos I m living in neighbour hood country I could not submitt my passport and even did not know that I have to submitt it with application and even vac officer did not say me any thing about passport sending again trough DHL

30 June I did live chat e mail and phone regarding my application and asked them if they do need any further documentation and they said to me pls send your passport , I have sent my passport through DHL on 1st July and now the status showing on vac site " additional documents received and being processed in Pretoria office "
Late submission of passport would dose impact my application ?
Or they did request of passport as missing documents? ?

Or for the visa stamping ??

Any body got same case .

Thanks
Shary

momunim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015 In Process: 17-09-2015
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None Decision Made: 23-09-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015 Original Docs Received: 06-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015
muzmurad said:
Alhamdulillah! I got the Passport Request for my wife today, Day 72! Online application. Question: I am confused about the passport submission process. I have heard that the faster way is through the VAC, is this correct? Based out of Karachi that is. I will post my full application details soon InshaAllah once I am back in town this weekend. Thanks to everyone in the forums for their support and guidance!
Masha ALLAH congrats buddy, I have also applied for my wife's TRV, still waiting to hear something but hoping it would be a positive reply INSHA ALLAH. Would love to hear all the details about your app.

malikn

Dec 15, 2007
WINNIPEG
Visa Office......
MANITOBA
NOC Code......
INVESTOR
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED January 2016
Nomination.....
4-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
04-10-2016
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
19-1-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-1-2017
LANDED..........
May 2017 Inshallah
I also applied my wife and kids trv for summer vacation still no response waiting from chc Islamabad 4 weeks finished 11th June I applied paper based

noolan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Hi,
I applied for my parents Visitor visa end of April. They did their Biometrics in Islamabad in the second week of May. In June, they were asked to Submit Background deceleration form, which we did. Since then, there is no update. I am looking into the Processing times, and it shows 71-72 days. Are these working days? What would you suggest? Should I call/ send them enquiry email? One of my friend also applied for his In laws two weeks after me, and their on-line status was updated ten days ago saying refused.
Any help or thoughts will be appreciated.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
noolan said:
Hi,
I applied for my parents Visitor visa end of April. They did their Biometrics in Islamabad in the second week of May. In June, they were asked to Submit Background deceleration form, which we did. Since then, there is no update. I am looking into the Processing times, and it shows 71-72 days. Are these working days? What would you suggest? Should I call/ send them enquiry email? One of my friend also applied for his In laws two weeks after me, and their on-line status was updated ten days ago saying refused.
Any help or thoughts will be appreciated.
AOA

72 working days. If there is no emergency/urgency then you should wait about VO decision rather than sending any email for status.