+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All green but Prohibition still in progress!!

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
Hi guys, I got my prohibitions cleared as well....after 3 days. I don't know why it didn't clear together with language and physical count. Anyhow, all my tension and frustration got relieved now. Good luck to all you Guys.
how long did it take you to complete prohibitions after physical presence and language? Also are you from middle east?

Never mind you said after 3 days. I thought you meant relative to the other person, so 3 days after that person. Congrats!

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
how long did it take you to complete prohibitions after physical presence and language? Also are you from middle east?

Never mind you said after 3 days. I thought you meant relative to the other person, so 3 days after that person. Congrats!
Hi...Thanks a lot. ......not relative to any person. It was in fact 4 days delay between LP and the final prohibitions actually. I belong basically from South Asia.

Behzad90

Aug 19, 2021
Just a quick question guys, I have been waiting for my citizenship since I applied in July 21, took the test on Sep15, got a ghost update on October 27, and today my Language was completed. only physical presence and prohibition are in progress. my question is, from what I have read so far in this forum, is it something related to the travel document or the travels I have made during the last couple of years? I got travel documents since I was a refugee, I also received my original passport from my back home country when they called me and told me to pick it up, which was expired back then, I also renewed my passport(from back home) I did it via mail since my country does not have an embassy in Canada. do you guys think this is why my prohibition is not completed? I have never used that passport for my travels, always traveld with refugee travel document. I travelled 4 times during the last few years using RTD. thanks a lot and sorry for the long text!
Hi, I have the same kind of story, in my case I just travelled one time to US on travel document since I been in Canada. Just want to check in your interview did you show the renewed passport from home country or have you been asked for that. Also my prohibition (not started according to recent GCMS notes) is stuck since December 2023, how long it took for you to prohibition to turned green?

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
finally Prohibitions cleared April 15 updated April 17 after 3 months of waiting. now the long wait for the oath date begins.
congrats hopefully u get oath invite soon

Reactions: billsnjays416

Amciyo

Oct 24, 2023
Hey everyone,

I submitted my GCMS application on April 14th and haven't received any updates yet. I wanted to mention that I've been under a prohibition since October 27, 2023, and I'm still awaiting any updates. I know it typically takes about a month, but I was wondering if there's any way to track the status of the application? They provided me with a temporary tracking number, but I'm not sure how to use it. Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: billsnjays416

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
My prohibition turn completed and oath invitation received together today. thanks for your support and best of luck to all keep you hopes high.