+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Bangladeshis going to Canada this Fall'2012 join here

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, you could send me SOP by personal message. Click on my name and send me a PM. Thanks!

Ziauddin ahmed said:
@ Scorpion-- SOP Means Study Plan? How can I send U? Give me ur e-mail Address,,,

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for sending me the SOP. It looks good though it depends on VO's mode at the time of evaluating your file.

Never share personal info such as name, parents name, passport number and date of birth to anyone over internet.

Did you submit your all educational certificates and transcripts, employment letter, police clearance, 3-6 months bank statements, property evaluation certificate, parents' employment reference letter, 3-6 months bank statements and income tax file (if any)?

Ziauddin ahmed said:
@ Scorpion-- SOP Means Study Plan? How can I send U? Give me ur e-mail Address,,,

Ziauddin ahmed

Star Member
Sep 2, 2012
Today Morning Mail Came, After 14 days. I am may be refused. Some of my friend says, Medical can come in both ways either e-mail or airmail. But now a days its usually come with e-mail.....But I am ready for both good and worst situation...

Here is the mail--

"Dear Applicant,
Your processed visa application ref no. <reffno> has been released by the Canadian High Commission Singapore to Dhaka Operation Centre. Please do NOT reply to this auto-generated e-mail. In case of any query contact our Help lines at +88 02-8836055 between (Sunday -Thursday) 1000 hrs to 1300 hrs and 1400 hrs to 1600 hrs. (except holidays)"

Please, help me in this situation...What will be in the envelop?

shadhin

Mar 12, 2013
What is application status now?

Ziauddin ahmed said:
Today Morning Mail Came, After 14 days. I am may be refused. Some of my friend says, Medical can come in both ways either e-mail or airmail. But now a days its usually come with e-mail.....But I am ready for both good and worst situation...

Here is the mail--

"Dear Applicant,
Your processed visa application ref no. <reffno> has been released by the Canadian High Commission Singapore to Dhaka Operation Centre. Please do NOT reply to this auto-generated e-mail. In case of any query contact our Help lines at +88 02-8836055 between (Sunday -Thursday) 1000 hrs to 1300 hrs and 1400 hrs to 1600 hrs. (except holidays)"

Please, help me in this situation...What will be in the envelop?

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13

Lovelorn

Apr 7, 2013
Guys, I need some help regarding my Visa application. Here is my portfolio:

I attended Khulna University to study BBA but dropped out after completing two years that is four semesters due to some personal reasons with 3.58 cumulative GPA back in 2011.
After some considerable gap, took SATs and got 1870 (CR:630, M:650 and W:590) in Nov, 2012.
Took IELTS and scored 7.5 last month.

Now, I am going to attend bachelor level education at Humber. I am really concerned about two factors that might weaken my Visa application:
1. I dropped out of a University before.
2. My sponsor is going to be my uncle (who has more than enough means to suffice financial obligations) instead of my parents.

Can someone help me assessing my chances in obtaining Visa? Your valuable suggestions can help me strengthen my application and SOP.

PROTIMA

Jul 4, 2013
Hey there....!!
I have been to BSB today for USA visa. Me and my friend was pretty much satisfied for what dey said and assured us abt USA visa as a student. I have a habit of looking for informations by my slf over the net where i came across Ur post...n it left me in serious dilemma. USA is giving Multiple visa for 5yrs...and therefore evryone is bzy applyin for it. We have checked lot of agencies and we kinda trusted BSB as they are here for almost 15 yrs. My friend she cudnt finish her graduation due to some personal prblms, nw she wans to finish her undergrad but she doesn't hv her certificates ( she lost them ). BSB ( dats the sole reason we went to them) assured us dat she doesnt need any SAT or IELTS and can apply for USA in a community college ( dnt knw hw true is that). I want to ask You abt canada...hw reliable is dat ( do dey take such students) and Instead of going to agencies hw can we contact d colleges in such situations.

Thanx in advance...:)

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
BSB is there for 15 years but in this forum you will find a post showing not to go with them. In Canada you do not need SAT. If your Education was in English medium then some uni might not want IELTS. You can also come through ESL but it is much costly. SO better do IELTS.

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
PROTIMA said:
Hey there....!!
I have been to BSB today for USA visa. Me and my friend was pretty much satisfied for what dey said and assured us abt USA visa as a student. I have a habit of looking for informations by my slf over the net where i came across Ur post...n it left me in serious dilemma. USA is giving Multiple visa for 5yrs...and therefore evryone is bzy applyin for it. We have checked lot of agencies and we kinda trusted BSB as they are here for almost 15 yrs. My friend she cudnt finish her graduation due to some personal prblms, nw she wans to finish her undergrad but she doesn't hv her certificates ( she lost them ). BSB ( dats the sole reason we went to them) assured us dat she doesnt need any SAT or IELTS and can apply for USA in a community college ( dnt knw hw true is that). I want to ask You abt canada...hw reliable is dat ( do dey take such students) and Instead of going to agencies hw can we contact d colleges in such situations.

Jibone jodi kono pap kore thaken, tobe prashchitto korar jonno BSB te jan...

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Although you might get admission without IELTS or TOEFL, you MIGHT NOT get visa.

PROTIMA said:
Hey there....!!