All Bangladeshis going to Canada this Fall'2012 join here

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
New checklist :

1. Place the study permit checklist on the top of your application package (It will give the Visa Officer a brief about which documents you are submitting and which are not submitting)

2. Application for a Study Permit (IMM 1294)“Education and Employment” section must be completed if you are 18 years of age or older (please providethis on a separate sheet if additional space is required)

3. Family Information (IMM 5645) [Applicants under the age of 18 must have their forms signed by a parent or legal guardian]

4. Processing fee payment receipt (After checking your documents by VFS collection officer)

5. Hardcopy of your Acceptance letter (If your acceptance is conditional, you must show you can meet the conditions)

6. Proof of Scholarship(s)/Funding(s) provided by your university/Department [This can act (instead of/with) proof of funds mentioned in number 9]

7. Official fee schedule which includes the exact amount of tuition fees you are required to pay, accommodationand meal plans, miscellaneous expenses (medical insurance, book, memberships, etc.) - This document should be come along with the acceptance letter

8. Notarized copy of all educational certificates: S.S.C. (Transcript+ Main Certificate) / O-Levels , H.S.C.(Transcript+ Main Certificate ) / A-Levels , B.Sc. (Transcript + Provisional), Masters (If applicable)

9. Proof of funds : Bank statement(s) + Solvency certificate(s) showing financial history and the account balance over the past six (6) months

10. A written explanation as to the source of funds (You don't need it if you explain this on the notarized declaration (Affidavit), Which also do the same thing.

11. Documents pertaining to other types of assets such as stock market/investment accounts, bonds, realestate/property, income from rental properties, proof of pension, business transactions may be included,although these should not be used to replace the bank statement(s) document(s).

12. Notarized declaration from the sponsor(s) [Though the recent checklist don't ask for it, you should present)

13. Tax documents/Business proof documents:Income Tax certificate + Business tax letter + VAT registration certificate + Export import certificate (If the business deals with export-import) + Company's bank statement (If you/Your sponsor is self-employed/Sole proprietor of that company)

14. Last two year tax assessments (This is the tax assessment proof/As most BD people show less property on the tax file, So if you don't want to show it then don't, Tax clearance certificate will do the job.

15. City corporation tax receipt for properties (If you wanna give extra proof, Though CA farms valuation will do the work)

16. Property valuation by CA farms (And don't forget to notarize this docs to strengthen it) [Number 14,and 15 is for people who wants to show their properties as country ties as well as proof of funds)

17. Passport (Machine readable is highly recommended) + 2 set photocopy of fist 4 pages

18. 2 passport size photographs as per the photo guidelines of the embassy for you and each accompanying persons (Don't forget to Write your name and date of birth on the back of the photos)

19. Original Police clearance + 1 photocopy

20. Birth certificate + 1 Photocopy (Or Notarized birth certificate+ 1 Photocopy)

21. Marriage certificate (If applicable)

22. Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union (IMM 5409), If applicable

23. IELTS/TOEFL result notarized copy + photocopy

24. If studying in Quebec, evidence of a valid Certificat d’acceptation du Quebec (CAQ)

25. Appointment letter/Employment certificate [If applicable for you and/or for your sponsor(s)]

26. Salary Statement [If applicable for you and/or for your sponsor(s)]

27. Study leave letter (If employed and taking leave from the employer)

28. Custodian Declaration from your parent(s) and from the custodian in Canada if you are under 18 years of age(for schools in Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec and Saskatchewan) or under 19 years ofage (for schools in British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, North West Territories,Nunavut and the Yukon).

29. Study Plan: As per the guidance of the new checklist from the VFS website

30. Proof of accommodation confirmation (If you took custodianship)

Hope it helps :)

AC2012

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2012
AOR Received.
28-05-2012
IELTS Request
'7' Submitted
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
14-06-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2012
LANDED..........
29-08-2012
went to VFS today @ 9....opened my package & found the medical call :)))

done with medical @ Dr. Wahab's place...gotta submit my passport again on Sunday....then again....the waiting game.....

inshaAllah everyone else will get their medical call soon :))

Akib

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS, Sylhet.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
28-05-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted "7.5"
Med's Request
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-07-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2012
sting said:
Akib - bro, any update yet?
No luck yet bro! Fingers crossed and praying to Allah...

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
AC2012 said:
went to VFS today @ 9....opened my package & found the medical call :)))

done with medical @ Dr. Wahab's place...gotta submit my passport again on Sunday....then again....the waiting game.....

inshaAllah everyone else will get their medical call soon :))
Congrats bro, I'm assuming most of peoples are getting med call this time. AKib bro will make it too insha allah . Refusal rate for SG office for Study permit is bit lower than the BD embassy or it may happen they changed the rule :/ I mean final result will come up after the med call :/, Who knows :/

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
sparknotes said:
How long it may take after medical RIDZ? Are you currently in BD?
That kind of depends on where you get your medical done. I'd always recommend IOM because they're faster at sending reports than the other practitioners. Mine took around 15 working days after getting my medical done Alhamdulillah. Took a little longer for some of my other friends but it shouldn't be a matter of worry as the call for medical is all that you should be looking forward to; once you have it, you basically have the visa. Might even take over a month but don't worry about it.

And yes I'm in BD for vacations right now.

AC2012

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2012
AOR Received.
28-05-2012
IELTS Request
'7' Submitted
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
14-06-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2012
LANDED..........
29-08-2012
sparknotes said:
Congrats bro, I'm assuming most of peoples are getting med call this time. AKib bro will make it too insha allah . Refusal rate for SG office for Study permit is bit lower than the BD embassy or it may happen they changed the rule :/ I mean final result will come up after the med call :/, Who knows :/
yea...i'v not heard abt a single refusal from sg....hmm cant say a thing before getting the stamped passport....

btw what's yur update bro ?? tracked yur medical report yet ??

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
AC2012 said:
yea...i'v not heard abt a single refusal from sg....hmm cant say a thing before getting the stamped passport....

btw what's yur update bro ?? tracked yur medical report yet ??
It still on processing bro :/

AIB

Jun 4, 2012
Halifax, NS, Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Med's Done....
01-04-2017
It has been 8 days since my passport reached SG !! still no updates from the tracker ... :-(
Is it because VFS office remain closed on Friday and Saturday ??? Do they update the tracker and send mails on off days ?
any idea ??

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
AIB said:
It has been 8 days since my passport reached SG !! still no updates from the tracker ... :-(
Is it because VFS office remain closed on Friday and Saturday ??? Do they update the tracker and send mails on off days ?
any idea ??

I haven't got any e-mails since I resubmitted my passport ::) , there tracking sucks :/ Wait for there phone call and check the tracker everyday, is it showing on process?

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
AIB said:
@ sparknotes: yeah .. it's still showing ''under process'' :'( :mad:
So don't panic. It can take upto 30 working days (6 weeks) from the date it reached SG

Till then keep yourself busy in something to remain tense free.

Akib bro, Any news?

Akib

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS, Sylhet.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
28-05-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted "7.5"
Med's Request
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-07-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2012
sparknotes said:
So don't panic. It can take upto 30 working days (6 weeks) from the date it reached SG

Till then keep yourself busy in something to remain tense free.

Akib bro, Any news?
Lol no... No news yet! ;D

Dr.Hassan

Jun 16, 2012
ello Friend,
I am Dr.Hassan and i got your email from Canadian visa forum.Actually i am going to apply for my Study visa for Canada,and i really need some guide line.i am now in China and applying for my visa from here.can you please tell me how can i download the full application forum and and if you have filled forum please send me.I need this information as soon as possible friend so please don't ignore my email and reply me.and tell me any strong point that make my application strong and i will get the visa.this is my email please reply me bro. (kingshah_ji2008@yahoo.com)

Thank you for your time

Dr.Hassan

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Dr.Hassan said:
ello Friend,
I am Dr.Hassan and i got your email from Canadian visa forum.Actually i am going to apply for my Study visa for Canada,and i really need some guide line.i am now in China and applying for my visa from here.can you please tell me how can i download the full application forum and and if you have filled forum please send me.I need this information as soon as possible friend so please don't ignore my email and reply me.and tell me any strong point that make my application strong and i will get the visa.this is my email please reply me bro. (kingshah_ji2008 @ yahoo.com)

Thank you for your time

Dr.Hassan

Dr. Hassan Bro, Join this group in FB, Here we are providing all support regarding your visa success :

http://www.facebook.com/groups/BSAAC/

and check my previous checklist post and try to apply from Bangladesh directly to your assigned Embassy Singapore rather than applying in China. I saw all around this forum people who apply from country other than their country of residence most often (90% +) get rejections. So, 1st come here in BD, Live here for some time around and then apply for Next fall'2013. If you apply without any preparations and pre-planning its hard to secure the VISA.