+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The pcc i got from dhaka has very poor print quality. You can barely read it. They refused to print another one. Has anyone had this problem before?

bdgamer

Jan 5, 2017
বিরাট বিপদে পড়ছি ভাইয়েরা। অামি PPR পেয়ে জুলাই এর মাঝামাঝি Passport সিঙ্গাপুর পাঠিয়েছি। অামার হজ্জের ফ্লাইট অাগষ্ট এর মাঝামাঝি ঈনশাল্লাহ্। তাই হজ্জের ভিসার জন্য Passport দ্রুত ফেরত পাওয়া প্রয়োজন।

এখন অামি কি করবো ? খুবই দুচিন্তায় অাছি। সুপরামর্শ কামনা করছি সবার কাছে।
You should be able to get your passport back by then. I've heard it usually takes around 20-25 days for the passport to come back.

Reactions: Good Star

ruhin

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Hi all,

I got my passport request for PR. However, I am in Canada and my wife is in Bangladesh. How can I change the visa office for her? I got PPR on August 01. Will they update about her passport request on CIC account? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Dear Seniors,

I have received ITA lately. I have query as follows - My own fund which I have in my salary account is only 2.5 months old. I am going to get additional fund through Gift Deed from my father, which itself will cover the required amount. Will my fund which is 2.5 months old raise concern since, the gift deed would cover my full PoF without taking my own fund into consideration. Any one have gift deed format for Bangladesh?

Please help.......

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Bangla brothers,

Can anyone pls let me know whether so called "jatiyo Shanchoypotro" in the applicants name can be used to show the proof of Fund for an single applicant ? I have 8 lakhs as an amount that has been kept in the "Sanchaypatro" and I am the only applicant, so will this amount in this format will be enough for me to pass the POF and get the PPR ?

PLs advice how to get that amount in the statement format so that I can upload that in my CIC account during my application process. Thanks.

BR

teppenyaki010110

Jul 8, 2017
Hi Bangla brothers,

Can anyone pls let me know whether so called "jatiyo Shanchoypotro" in the applicants name can be used to show the proof of Fund for an single applicant ? I have 8 lakhs as an amount that has been kept in the "Sanchaypatro" and I am the only applicant, so will this amount in this format will be enough for me to pass the POF and get the PPR ?

PLs advice how to get that amount in the statement format so that I can upload that in my CIC account during my application process. Thanks.

BR
The last time I had a sanchoypotro I think it was in bangla. If it is still the case then I believe you will have to get it translated and verified by accredited translators in Bangladesh. Please post this same issue in the Thanks Legalfalcon thread as he/she will be able to give you a definitive answer. Please also mention if the savings certificates are still in bangla.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
The last time I had a sanchoypotro I think it was in bangla. If it is still the case then I believe you will have to get it translated and verified by accredited translators in Bangladesh. Please post this same issue in the Thanks Legalfalcon thread as he/she will be able to give you a definitive answer. Please also mention if the savings certificates are still in bangla.
Dear Teppenyaki,

Yes, it is still in Bangla. So do you know any authorized Translators in Bangladesh, who might have some ecperience in this matter ? And Ok, I will be sharing this issue in your mentioned thread too.

And also note that the money is kept for 5 years and it wont be matured before 2021, so do you think this can act as a negative, cause the Visa Officer might think that I wont be able to use the money right away after getting the PR ? And Thank you so much for your reply.

BR

teppenyaki010110

Jul 8, 2017
Dear Teppenyaki,

Yes, it is still in Bangla. So do you know any authorized Translators in Bangladesh, who might have some ecperience in this matter ? And Ok, I will be sharing this issue in your mentioned thread too.

And also note that the money is kept for 5 years and it wont be matured before 2021, so do you think this can act as a negative, cause the Visa Officer might think that I wont be able to use the money right away after getting the PR ? And Thank you so much for your reply.

BR
I'm afraid I don't know about such authorized translators but you can visit doinik bangla mor or you can ask lawyer acquaintances for information.

If I remember correctly, sanchoypotro are not locked in and can be encashed any time the owner wants, albeit by foregoing the interest earned. So in this scenario I don't believe it will be negatively viewed.

Last edited:

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
I'm afraid I don't know about such authorized translators but you can visit doinik bangla mor or you can ask lawyer acquaintances for information.

If I remember correctly, sanchoypotro are not locked in and can be encashed any time the owner wants, albeit by foregoing the interest earned. So in this scenario I don't believe it will be negatively viewed.

Dear Teppenyaki,

Thank you so much for your advice and remarks. Another thing is that, have you made the application by yourself or through any IRCC registered lawyer ?

About the Job Description, in the employment reference arena, can you share with me any complete letter of such kind in PDF ? Actually I have the format but I am totally clueless about how should I ask my HR to prepare the letter as per my Job responsibilities that are close to the actual duties mentioned into the NOC chart.

Thank you so much.

BR

teppenyaki010110

Jul 8, 2017
Dear Teppenyaki,

Thank you so much for your advice and remarks. Another thing is that, have you made the application by yourself or through any IRCC registered lawyer ?

About the Job Description, in the employment reference arena, can you share with me any complete letter of such kind in PDF ? Actually I have the format but I am totally clueless about how should I ask my HR to prepare the letter as per my Job responsibilities that are close to the actual duties mentioned into the NOC chart.

Thank you so much.

BR
I applied availing the services of an immigration lawyer in Canada. I believe one can definitely do it themselves but it might not always be the best route- It depends on what you are comfortable with. I'm not sure if they are registered with IRCC.

For job description I would recommend you detail your joining dates, job description, company description, job responsibilities, salary and benefits package and hours worked weekly. Good luck.

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
I applied availing the services of an immigration lawyer in Canada. I believe one can definitely do it themselves but it might not always be the best route- It depends on what you are comfortable with. I'm not sure if they are registered with IRCC.

For job description I would recommend you detail your joining dates, job description, company description, job responsibilities, salary and benefits package and hours worked weekly. Good luck.

Thank you so much for your reply, I hope you will get the PPR soon enough.

One suggestion I am sure would be greatly appreciable from your end and that is about IELTS. I am seeking 7.5 in the writing part, which is getting quite farfethed for me. Last time, I got 6.5 in the writing part, however the remaining three sections were on par with the CLB 9.

Do you have any suggestions about how I might improve my writing asap cause i have retake on IELTS on September 9th.

If you can share with me some tricks and tips on this, it would be so helpful of you. Thank you so much

BR

teppenyaki010110

Jul 8, 2017
Thank you so much for your reply, I hope you will get the PPR soon enough.

One suggestion I am sure would be greatly appreciable from your end and that is about IELTS. I am seeking 7.5 in the writing part, which is getting quite farfethed for me. Last time, I got 6.5 in the writing part, however the remaining three sections were on par with the CLB 9.

Do you have any suggestions about how I might improve my writing asap cause i have retake on IELTS on September 9th.

If you can share with me some tricks and tips on this, it would be so helpful of you. Thank you so much

BR
You're very much welcome. Thank you for your kind wishes. As with the writing part- practice a lot. Look at articles and essays written in journals. Look at the structures they use to write. Try to be concise and to the point while conveying your ideas and don't use difficult words. One thing that helped me was to figure out what conclusion I want to draw well before starting the writing. And last but not least - read a lot! Hope I could be of help. Take care.

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Guyz, can anyone help? My spouse had been living in her permanent address in dhaka before marriage. After that she moved to my house. However, police clearance certificate only mentions the current address, not the permanent address (which is also mentioned in passport). Will it be problem?

teppenyaki010110

Jul 8, 2017
Guyz, can anyone help? My spouse had been living in her permanent address in dhaka before marriage. After that she moved to my house. However, police clearance certificate only mentions the current address, not the permanent address (which is also mentioned in passport). Will it be problem?
The PCC is for Dhaka district so I believe it should be fine