+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
I am facing a problem. In case of my spouse, in personal history section, I mentioned her as "Unemployed, Preparing for Higher education" for the period of 1 year (2008-Feb to 2009-Feb).She became 18 years in 2008-Feb. She started her graduate program from 2009-Feb. In the mean time,

-- She attended government Higher Secondary School exam for few months (2008-March to 2008-July).
-- She was also preparing for university admission and education

In total, I mentioned the whole range of time as "Unemployed/Preparing for higher education". Do you think I need to mention Higher Secondary education details?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi, friends, can anyone pls share the basic difference regarding difficulty for the examination boards of IELTS, for instance, will it be more beneficial to appear the British Council IELTS or the IDP one would be better ?

If anyone as any bitter experience against a particular organization, please share it with us here. Thank you.

bdgamer

Jan 5, 2017
Hi, friends, can anyone pls share the basic difference regarding difficulty for the examination boards of IELTS, for instance, will it be more beneficial to appear the British Council IELTS or the IDP one would be better ?

If anyone as any bitter experience against a particular organization, please share it with us here. Thank you.
Difficulty level is the same since both use the same syllabus and format. As for professionalism, I'd recommend British Council. My experience with IDP isn't that good.

Reactions: White Dove84

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Friends,

Can anyone pls share the best way I can prepare for my writing part as I will be taking the exam on the 9th of September, and last time I only got 6.5. And considering the current situation, my writing band score is fluctuating at 6.5-7, so it will be of a great help if any individuals can share what is the best way of studying in the remaining time, considering only 20 days left before the examination and I need to get at least 7.5 in the exam to go through.

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Dear Seniors,

My employment reference letter is 2 pages long......my supervisor put his signature only in the second page where his name, designation is written but did not put any date with signature and no signature on the 1st page...........will this be an issue?...........coz I dont want to bother him again....

Plz suggest...........

Tomato1103

Mar 5, 2017
Hi Guys,
Did anybody send passport to singapore visa office recently for PR stamping? I've sent it through VFS, received by singapore visa office on 26May. Almost a month has been passed, didn't hear back anything? Is this normal? How long it normally takes from Bangladesh?

Also, In my CIC profile it says > Review of submitted documents : "We need an additional document from the applicant" . This means passports, right?

Thanks
Musa
Did you get your passport yet? How long did it take at the end?

AAMBD

Apr 3, 2017
Dear Seniors,

I have a question regarding PCC of other country. For my own treatment and for my parents’ treatment I had to visit India several times over the last several years and all together, if I count the days, it is more than 6 months.

Now, as per the requirement it is mandatory for me to submit a PCC from India along with Bangladeshi PCC. I contacted with local Indian High commission but they will not issue any PCC against medical/tourist visas. They issue only for students who studied and lived for a longer period in India.

Did anyone experience the same kind of situation before?

Please help me to a PCC from India.

Thank you,

bdgamer

Jan 5, 2017
Dear Seniors,

I have a question regarding PCC of other country. For my own treatment and for my parents’ treatment I had to visit India several times over the last several years and all together, if I count the days, it is more than 6 months.

Now, as per the requirement it is mandatory for me to submit a PCC from India along with Bangladeshi PCC. I contacted with local Indian High commission but they will not issue any PCC against medical/tourist visas. They issue only for students who studied and lived for a longer period in India.

Did anyone experience the same kind of situation before?

Please help me to a PCC from India.

Thank you,
In that case, I think it'll be wise to mention that in your letter of explanation (LOE). You can attach scans/emails from the Indian High Commission to back up your word.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
HI friends,

Is there anyone with the NOC 1225/ NOC 0113/ NOC 6222 ?

Pls reply if you are into this NOC. thank you

AAMBD

Apr 3, 2017
In that case, I think it'll be wise to mention that in your letter of explanation (LOE). You can attach scans/emails from the Indian High Commission to back up your word.

Thank you for your reply, but Indian high commission didn't reply me thru email, I called them and their receptionist/font desk official received my call and after hearing my problem she communicated with respective person and replied me back over phone, I didn't get any chance to contact with consular official directly. Moreover. I sent an email to them but didn't get any reply, I don't think they will reply in mail.

I'm afraid of being rejected due to noncompliance of PCC, if they don't accept my LOE than they will straight reject.

Please advise me what should I do.

Thank you.

Last edited:

teppenyaki010110

Jul 8, 2017
Thank you for your reply, but Indian high commission didn't reply me thru email, I called them and their receptionist/font desk official received my call and after hearing my problem she communicated with respective person and replied me back over phone, I didn't get any chance to contact with consular official directly. Moreover. I sent an email to them but didn't get any reply, I don't think they will reply in mail.

And what would happen if I don't mention my India visits details, all my cumulative visits are just over 6 months which includes 11/12 year travel history also and that time my passport was hand written.

I'm afraid of being rejected due to noncompliance of PCC, if they don't accept my LOE than they will straight reject.

Please advise me what should I do.

Thank you.
I would visit Indian High Commission in person and talk to someone there to get more information. Tell them your situation and graciously ask if they could give you a written letter stating the issue. If not you could ask where you might be able to get some written documentation regarding this rule without seeming like you are trying to undermine them.

Reactions: bdgamer

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello Kind Seniors

Those who got PPR. Can you please share your timeline , stream and Visa office?If someone's file is in Singapore VO. How much time can we expect?

Regards
Lifehack

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
Bangladeshi PCC is issued centrally. You don't need to collect PCC from different districts. In the countries where there is provincial government system, people need to collect PCC from different provinces where they have lived for more than 6 months.
Was your file sent to SGVO?