+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

Chiptole

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a few questions guys.
1. While creating ee profile, have you entered ssc and hsc details?
2. My work experience will be in 3rd year slab. Will the profile update automatically?
3. If i make changes after creating the profile, will it take time to update or happens instantly?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Chiptole said:
I have a few questions guys.
1. While creating ee profile, have you entered ssc and hsc details? I entered mine, but i'm not sure it's mandatory or not. My speculation is, if you dont claim points for SSC & HSC, no need to include them.
2. My work experience will be in 3rd year slab. Will the profile update automatically? Nope. No dates in EE profile update automatically.
3. If i make changes after creating the profile, will it take time to update or happens instantly? I made some changes & it took max 24 hours to update if the change is related to eligibility or CRS points. For minor info changes, i'm not sure of instant update though.
Thanks

ovi1985

Star Member
Mar 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brothers, I need an urgent suggestion. I obtained my passport last year. This year I've been married. But in the passports of both me and my wife, our marital status have been mentioned as single. Now, do we have to update the information in passport or just marriage certificate will be enough?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
ovi1985 said:
Brothers, I need an urgent suggestion. I obtained my passport last year. This year I've been married. But in the passports of both me and my wife, our marital status have been mentioned as single. Now, do we have to update the information in passport or just marriage certificate will be enough?
Brother, every passport had "Passport Issue" date mentioned. For your case, your passport issue date is prior to your marriage date mentioned in marriage certificate. So, no issue at all for your passport mentioning "SINGLE".

Don't worry. you're good to go.

Thanks

ovi1985

Star Member
Mar 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
Brother, every passport had "Passport Issue" date mentioned. For your case, your passport issue date is prior to your marriage date mentioned in marriage certificate. So, no issue at all for your passport mentioning "SINGLE".

Don't worry. you're good to go.

Thanks
WOW! What a relief :D
Thanks....

shizan73

Jul 31, 2016
Hello experts!

If anyone in Bangladesh have CME Degree, does it mean it is a professional degree and will get 10 Points against Level of education factor of an Accompanying spouse or common-law partner>

Please suggest.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it true that all Bangladeshi applications are processed through Singapore visa office?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
rainbow00 said:
Is it true that all Bangladeshi applications are processed through Singapore visa office?
Hello bro, how're you doing. It's not mandatory that all Bangladeshi application goes to SGVO. The local VO is defined by Ottawa. Sometimes for load re-distribution your file may go to any VO.

Thanks

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
Hello bro, how're you doing. It's not mandatory that all Bangladeshi application goes to SGVO. The local VO is defined by Ottawa. Sometimes for load re-distribution your file may go to any VO.

Thanks
Doing great bro, thanks. Hope all is good at your end too. Thanks for the reply. I have seen from this thread that most of the files were transferred to SGVO. So was curious. And btw I am sis, not bro ;D

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
rainbow00 said:
Doing great bro, thanks. Hope all is good at your end too. Thanks for the reply. I have seen from this thread that most of the files were transferred to SGVO. So was curious. And btw I am sis, not bro ;D
Sorry for the accosting sister, yes you are right. Except for some special cases, all our files goes to SGVO eventually. Hope our ones goes there too & quickly pass the long queue. :D

Thanks

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
Sorry for the accosting sister, yes you are right. Except for some special cases, all our files goes to SGVO eventually. Hope our ones goes there too & quickly pass the long queue. :D

Thanks
InshaAllah :D

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
fahad04 said:

Thanks
Hey dada...agreed to an extent...

There are ONLY 2 possibilities with bd applicants as discussed with you

1. Sgvo
2. Ottawa

Unlikely it will go to any other vo..

Regards

Chiptole

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..