+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Chiptole said:
A few applicant frm pre ee days had their file moved to Manila vo
Might have...coz of workload redistribution as fahad bhai was saying..but workload redistribution happened coz there were a lot of applicants and a lot of itas issued..for jan and feb this year even though higher itas were issued, there was no file transfer to an unlikely vo..it was always either ottawa or lvo..

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Anyway, i would to add to what i was saying to everyone here reading

I was on a call with Fahad (dada) a couple of days ago..and i explained to him the following...

Having sgvo as vo isnt supposed to be a deterrant..im aware how slow sgvo is and how many are waiting...

Im aware that some applications from sgvo got approved within 6 months bcoz the applications were from singapore and not bd or srilanka..i am not sure how they conduct their verifications across borders and if that is the reason for the delay..cant comment on that..

But, if you have been following the forum-sgvo was facing "apparent" technical issues and is now trying to process within 6 months

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
lazybone said:
Anyway, i would to add to what i was saying to everyone here reading

I was on a call with Fahad (dada) a couple of days ago..and i explained to him the following...

Having sgvo as vo isnt supposed to be a deterrant..im aware how slow sgvo is and how many are waiting...

Im aware that some applications from sgvo got approved within 6 months bcoz the applications were from singapore and not bd or srilanka..i am not sure how they conduct their verifications across borders and if that is the reason for the delay..cant comment on that..

But, if you have been following the forum-sgvo was facing "apparent" technical issues and is now trying to process within 6 months
Talking with lazybone vai was quite a pleasure!

SGVO had acknowledged their shortcomings through mail as "they were busy with other business" also we guess they were having some manpower shortage & technical difficulties also. But recently they are accelerating very quickly.

Now, some of us really expect our file to be transferred quickly from Ottawa to SGVO. ;D

Thanks

Chiptole

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
Talking with lazybone vai was quite a pleasure!

SGVO had acknowledged their shortcomings through mail as "they were busy with other business" also we guess they were having some manpower shortage & technical difficulties also. But recently they are accelerating very quickly.

Now, some of us really expect our file to be transferred quickly from Ottawa to SGVO. ;D

Thanks
Is that so? What is avg processing time with updated manpower? Is it within the stipulated 6month time??

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Chiptole said:
Is that so? What is avg processing time with updated manpower? Is it within the stipulated 6month time??
They said they will stick to 6 months..all we can do is hope they do

Emonhaq

Nov 8, 2016
Hi All,

I am also Bangladeshi. I have a small query about IELTS requirement
. Is there any changes in IELTS score. I heard some sources about it. Any idea.

Thanks,
JAHIR.
:)

ovi1985

Star Member
Mar 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 2 questions that might sound silly :D

1. In Bangladesh, is recommendation from Ward Commissioner / Counsellor required for PCC?
2. Is PCC required only for the principal applicant or both?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
ovi1985 said:
I have 2 questions that might sound silly :D

1. In Bangladesh, is recommendation from Ward Commissioner / Counsellor required for PCC? - Mostly required. In my case, commissioner's cert photocopy & electricity bill main copy asked by police station. For my spouse, commissioner's cert main copy is asked by police station.
2. Is PCC required only for the principal applicant or both? Both
Thanks

Mohibul Hasib

Jul 16, 2015
fahad04 said:
Hello everyone,

Just for being acquainted to all, myself fahad from KHULNA. SINP nominated. eAPR submitted a week ago.

Hoping for the best.

Thanks.

Your IELTS request seems quite a while back.

IELTS Request: 20-01-2015 (Upfront)

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
Hi all,

I am planning to apply for both CEC and PNP under EE. I am about to achieve my 1 year Canadian experience soon and preparing myself for IELTS GT, wish to sit for this exam soon. Still EE rules and regulations feels clumsy to me, but looking forward to know more from this forum and this post. This post is growing large, not sure how many active applicants are here at this moment! Would you like to introduce yourself for this newcomer? :p

My profile is given below:

NOC : 2174 (A)
Foreign Work Experience : None
Canadian Work Experience : 1 year
IELTS : Preparing
Highest Degree : Master's from CA