+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

Zahmed87

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Tanvirhashem bhai, do I need to send the bank statements again with schedule 4 ? Or is it fine to just mention the transferable fund in schedule 4 form?

Also, for schedule 4a , I have written a letter to explain that it is not applicable, do i still need to upload the schedule 4a form along with the letter ?

What did you do ?

Pls help and advice !

Thanks

tanvirhashem

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zahmed87 said:
@Tanvirhashem , bhai i have just been requested to provide additional documents namely, Schedule 4 and Schedule 4a.

They have given me seven days to upload the documents. But they did not give any formats or form.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4Ae.pdf

I downloaded both the forms from the internet. Are they the right forms, will they suffice? If so , how will I upload them, I did not find any space on MyCIC account to upload the form. Also, on the amount of fund section should I write down the amount on my account statement that I sent them or todays balance ( amount has decreased a bit ) ?

Pls advice bro ! Thanks
CIC is not supposed to provide you the forms. Schedule 4 is only applicable for us and you have downloaded the right form for it. Just fill it up and for schedule 4A provide a LoE that it is not applicable for you. And certainly, they will provide you space to upload these required docs. Check and double check everything. In the amount section, you will mention the amounts you will carry while you will be moving to Canada. There is a chart which shows minimum amount of fund you will be required to carry to Canada depending upon the number of family members. Make sure that your amount does not fall below that amount. Link is provided herewith for your ready reference:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Good Luck.. :)

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Just a quick update, got PPR yesterday. Special thanks to Dewan Vai who started this thread, not sure if he is still following. And good luck to you guys who are still waiting or trying to enter into the process. Thanks.

tanvirhashem

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
f1ahmed said:
Just a quick update, got PPR yesterday. Special thanks to Dewan Vai who started this thread, not sure if he is still following. And good luck to you guys who are still waiting or trying to enter into the process. Thanks.
Congrtz.... :)

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
f1ahmed said:
Thats wicked! Congrats!!

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
f1ahmed said:
Many congrats.. All the best

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
tanvirhashem said:
Congrtz.... :)
Thank you very much Tanvir, Dewan vai and Duckira. It took exactly 170 days just because I got the invitation under FSW inland. I was eligible for CEC also. And the biggest mistake I did when I declined OOPNP nomination. Anyway, its all history now. Thank you very much all for your support. Hope everyone gets a better future in Canada. Merci.

arafat1983

Aug 21, 2015
NOC 1212 - Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers

(Employment requirements
Completion of a college program or courses in bookkeeping, accounting or a related subject is required.
Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is required.)

please any one can tell me...i am confuse about this..
i am a banker.i have 4 years job experience in NOC code 1212, but did graduation(4 YEARS)& post graduations in international relations,. i have no college program or course in bookkeeping,accounting or a related subject is required.i have only the job experience, can i apply for express entry for noc 1212. only base on my job experience. is this job related course or degree is mandatory? if i can apply then i will try for express entry, please any one ans ware this question.thank you

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
arafat1983 said:
NOC 1212 - Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers

(Employment requirements
Completion of a college program or courses in bookkeeping, accounting or a related subject is required.
Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is required.)

please any one can tell me...i am confuse about this..
i am a banker.i have 4 years job experience in NOC code 1212, but did graduation(4 YEARS)& post graduations in international relations,. i have no college program or course in bookkeeping,accounting or a related subject is required.i have only the job experience, can i apply for express entry for noc 1212. only base on my job experience. is this job related course or degree is mandatory? if i can apply then i will try for express entry, please any one ans ware this question.thank you
Experience takes precedence over academic background. The fact that you have experience along with a degree (even if it be in a different field) would qualify you for the said NOC. As for your degree while its not directly related to the NOC it is still not drastically irrelevant.

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. I'd suggest you go ahead and apply. All the best!

tanvirhashem

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone!!

Today we (me & my spouse) have received the Passports & COPRs from VFS global. We are grateful to the Almighty.

People of this forum are very generous and helpful and you people have helped us immensely. Please keep us in your prayers.

Thanks a lot and good luck to others... :)

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
tanvirhashem said:
Hello Everyone!!

Today we (me & my spouse) have received the Passports & COPRs from VFS global. We are grateful to the Almighty.

People of this forum are very generous and helpful and you people have helped us immensely. Please keep us in your prayers.

Congratulations! Wishing your dreams come true!
Keep us in your prayer!

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
tanvirhashem said:
CIC is not supposed to provide you the forms. Schedule 4 is only applicable for us and you have downloaded the right form for it. Just fill it up and for schedule 4A provide a LoE that it is not applicable for you. And certainly, they will provide you space to upload these required docs. Check and double check everything. In the amount section, you will mention the amounts you will carry while you will be moving to Canada. There is a chart which shows minimum amount of fund you will be required to carry to Canada depending upon the number of family members. Make sure that your amount does not fall below that amount. Link is provided herewith for your ready reference:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Good Luck.. :)
Tanvir bhai,

Is schedule 4 and 4A requested separately by CIC? I need not to provide it with eAPR? Sorry for silly question since I am waiting for ITA!

Secondly, I have savings policy account with ALICO. Interestingly, that savings amount not considered by SINP. Do you think CIC may consider this savings amount. Otherwise my total amount is very marginal. During SINP, I showed some amount from my spouse account. I understand that I can't show my spouse amount. What can I do with this amount? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

tanvirhashem

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahfuzul80 said:
Tanvir bhai,

Is schedule 4 and 4A requested separately by CIC? I need not to provide it with eAPR? Sorry for silly question since I am waiting for ITA!

Secondly, I have savings policy account with ALICO. Interestingly, that savings amount not considered by SINP. Do you think CIC may consider this savings amount. Otherwise my total amount is very marginal. During SINP, I showed some amount from my spouse account. I understand that I can't show my spouse amount. What can I do with this amount? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Yup, Schedule 4 & 4A will be requested later, no need to submit with the eAPR.
I dont think savings policy amount kept with a life insurance company will be treated as proof of fund. What you can do, you can transfer your spouse's money to your account and take a deed from your spouse that this is not a loan, rather its a gift. Many pple have done so and they did not face any problem.
Hope it will fulfills your requirement. Good Luck.. :)

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
tanvirhashem said:
Hello Everyone!!

Congrats!
Welcome to Canada!!

Dj Dj

Jun 30, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Request
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-03-2017
tanvirhashem said:
Hello Everyone!!

Congrats Tanvir bro. Hope to meet u there soon. :D