+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
tanvirhashem said:
Only passport is required. .
Per person cost is 3000.00
Bhaiya....so much thanks to you.... it worked....

Incredibles

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
anyone in this thread have more than 1 role in one organisation? how did you prepare the employment letter? can you share the format is possible (pls delete all confidential information by all means... i just need the format). i've had 6 different role in one org but they fall under 2 different NOCs..so how should i be writing it?

this is the only thing left and i'm all set to apply!!

someone please help!!

Dj Dj

Jun 30, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Request
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-03-2017
tanvirhashem said:
Congrtz..
My email is tanvirhashem@yahoo.com
Thanks brother. Will bother you if face any difficulties.

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Incredibles said:
anyone in this thread have more than 1 role in one organisation? how did you prepare the employment letter? can you share the format is possible (pls delete all confidential information by all means... i just need the format). i've had 6 different role in one org but they fall under 2 different NOCs..so how should i be writing it?

someone please help!!
Thanks for bringing up the issue. I have two NOCs covering my experience in one organization. I would be interested to know the best way to prepare the letters in this case as well!

CIC Guideline for Work Experience Letter is as below:

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company), should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income, and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

Per this, one letter of reference per organization would suffice. Experts can advice better. I guess, after ITA when CIC asks you to upload the scanned docs, they create folder for each specific job you've mentioned in your EE profile. In a thread of this forum I previously read a suggestion from a poster that, there you will need to upload the LOR in one folder and letter of explanation in other folders explaining the fact that you have given it along with the mentioned LOR. Again, experts can advice if this is the best way to proceed.

Thanks.

Dj Dj

Jun 30, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Request
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-03-2017
Incredibles said:

someone please help!!
I did it.I had two different designation with same JD. I just put all the positions in a single reference letter and it will suffice.

Dj Dj

Jun 30, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Request
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-03-2017
Tanvir Bro,

Did u do anything special with the settlement fund?

tanvirhashem

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dj Dj said:
Tanvir Bro,

Did u do anything special with the settlement fund?
What do u mean by special?? I just showed fixed deposit in a commercial bank as my proof of fund

Dj Dj

Jun 30, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Request
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-03-2017
tanvirhashem said:
What do u mean by special?? I just showed fixed deposit in a commercial bank as my proof of fund
Actually my settlement fund was given by my father. I am going to provide da following docs.
1. My Bank Statement
2. My father's bank Statement
3. LOE for that sudden rise in my account
4. Affidavit by my father
5. Gift deed
Now my concern is, do I need to provide affidavit and gift deed in stamp paper or in normal paper?
I have another query regarding LOE. Do I need combine LOE with related pdf or upload all da LOE separately? I heard in a thread that there is a LOE upload section in the document upload stage. Is it true?

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone please advise if fixed deposit in IDLC counts?

tanvirhashem

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dj Dj said:
Actually my settlement fund was given by my father. I am going to provide da following docs.
1. My Bank Statement
2. My father's bank Statement
3. LOE for that sudden rise in my account
4. Affidavit by my father
5. Gift deed
Now my concern is, do I need to provide affidavit and gift deed in stamp paper or in normal paper?
I have another query regarding LOE. Do I need combine LOE with related pdf or upload all da LOE separately? I heard in a thread that there is a LOE upload section in the document upload stage. Is it true?
For your first query: Yeah, you are supposed to provide these couple of docs in stamped paper.
For your second query: yeah, you will be given a separate space to upload LoE (if you have any). What I did in my case is, provided LoE with the relevant subject matter. For example: provided LoE related to fund in the proof of fund section. But, obviously you can also provide the LoE(s) altogether mentioning separate subject lines.
Good Luck... :)

Dj Dj

Jun 30, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Request
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-03-2017
tanvirhashem said:
For your first query: Yeah, you are supposed to provide these couple of docs in stamped paper.
For your second query: yeah, you will be given a separate space to upload LoE (if you have any). What I did in my case is, provided LoE with the relevant subject matter. For example: provided LoE related to fund in the proof of fund section. But, obviously you can also provide the LoE(s) altogether mentioning separate subject lines.
Good Luck... :)
Thnx bro. It means I can upload LOE at my will in the separate section or in the specific section!!!

Zahmed87

Star Member
May 12, 2015
@Tanvirhashem , bhai i have just been requested to provide additional documents namely, Schedule 4 and Schedule 4a.

They have given me seven days to upload the documents. But they did not give any formats or form.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4Ae.pdf

I downloaded both the forms from the internet. Are they the right forms, will they suffice? If so , how will I upload them, I did not find any space on MyCIC account to upload the form. Also, on the amount of fund section should I write down the amount on my account statement that I sent them or todays balance ( amount has decreased a bit ) ?

Pls advice bro ! Thanks