fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATS AYBF and KING KHAN

Thanks as you two brings about some good news to this forum after a long while.....

You must feel yourself lucky as among all other CHC only Singapore CHC during last couple of months excelling their good works to bring back smile through making some finalization of cases before the X'mas and New Years vacation ahead......

Anyway all the very best and have happy times

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
Dear ALL,

Yesterday we have arrived in Toronto, Canada very Smoothly. ZIA airport is OK. No prob with the higher amount so dont need to be afraid ever for such cases. we were carried by JET- AIR CANADA, Dhaka-Bombay-London-Toronto Route. We enjoyed our journey very much as we were 8 members. But its a long long journey. Bored with London Airport as their security checks is very tight. But everything is perfectly ok.

Immigration process in CA is wonderfull. we were just like a family. one carried my Luggage another carring my baby & its full of fun even the immigration officer was astonoshed to see such group. it takes only 40 min to complete. No B4 List asked to see only in my part my immigration officer asked me to show the fund. Customs is OK.

Lastly please dont be afraid of the weather bcoz yesterday it was -3 cel. But it seems OK. I have seen children were playing with the snow & I understand they make their weather fun.

Just my Advice dont be panic. Those who got MEd request they will get VISA Insallah & dont be tensed with the Immigration process in CA. Only you can do is b4 leaving country love & pass as much time with your parents & beloved one's. The only thing you will miss is their love affection & ............

Pray for us Only.

Ahad

K

katoky

@AHAD VAI, KABIR VAI & OTHERS...
SOOO HAPPY FOR U...
HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE IN CANADA...
WISH TO MEET U ONCE...
KATOKY

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Where are you guys living now in Toronto and at the cost of how much? Who came to take at the airport? Taxi meter bill runs like rocket ! only a few meters and a dollar is gone ! How much money each day youre spending?
It is the major shock for BD people.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BDSkilled said:
Dear ALL,

Yesterday we have arrived in Toronto, Canada very Smoothly. ZIA airport is OK. No prob with the higher amount so dont need to be afraid ever for such cases. we were carried by JET- AIR CANADA, Dhaka-Bombay-London-Toronto Route. We enjoyed our journey very much as we were 8 members. But its a long long journey. Bored with London Airport as their security checks is very tight. But everything is perfectly ok.

Immigration process in CA is wonderfull. we were just like a family. one carried my Luggage another carring my baby & its full of fun even the immigration officer was astonoshed to see such group. it takes only 40 min to complete. No B4 List asked to see only in my part my immigration officer asked me to show the fund. Customs is OK.

Lastly please dont be afraid of the weather bcoz yesterday it was -3 cel. But it seems OK. I have seen children were playing with the snow & I understand they make their weather fun.

Just my Advice dont be panic. Those who got MEd request they will get VISA Insallah & dont be tensed with the Immigration process in CA. Only you can do is b4 leaving country love & pass as much time with your parents & beloved one's. The only thing you will miss is their love affection & ............

Pray for us Only.

Ahad
Thanks for sharing. I hope you guys have a wonderful life in Canada.

RPN

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
:) :) WELCOME TO CANADA :) :)

BDSkilled said:
Dear ALL,

Pray for us Only.

Ahad

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BDSkilled said:
Dear ALL,

Pray for us Only.

Ahad
Thanks for Sharing and making a happy landing... All the very best wishes for all of you
Pl keep us posted of your settling issues as they might come up... Have fun and have nice stay

arlnr

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009
Doc's Request.
June2009
Nomination.....
July 2009
AOR Received.
July 2009
IELTS Request
August 2009
File Transfer...
In process Since March 11 2010
Med's Request
Feb 8 2012
Med's Done....
March 27 2012 and received April 2 2012
Interview........
November 29 2011
Passport Req..
May 28 2012
Hello Ahad
I am appreciating your quick reply.
U guys are so excited now its a new beginning for all of u so act intalectually in every situation.
decision should be made with each others discussion and u guys are lucky enough to do so with each others cooperation.
we r waiting for elaborated descriptions of your bon voyage.

best wishes for all of u <Sohel><ripon><Goal><BDskilled@ahad>.......................................and your beloved family members.

Finally Pray for all of us and be united

regards
arlnr

Shac

Star Member
Feb 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahad Bhai, How was the waiting time in mumbai airport. did you managed to get business lounge? all the best wishes to you, your family and other forum members who landed in toronto. hope to see you again soon.

BDSkilled said:
Dear ALL,

Pray for us Only.

Ahad