+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

msrjony

Oct 1, 2009
Depending upon the time of the year, the immigration office in question and other factors the processing time for am applicant for permanent residence filed under the economic class can vary from between 6 months and 40 months. The immigration offices in Delhi, Islamabad, Singapore and Beijing currently attract the most applications and therefore have the longest processing time. So be patient from the time of your applying.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arif.Ahmed said:
Hello Imu,
can you please let me know how to fill up my education information?

Elementary Primary School : 10 [ssc]
Secondary / high school : 2 [hsc]
University /college : 4 [university]

OR

Elementary Primary School : 5 [primary school]
Secondary / high school : 5 [high school]
University /college : 6 [college+university]

Also do I need to attach my photos with the initial application to NS?
Thanks.
hello arif ahmad!
write as :
elementary:5
secondary:5
university/ college:7
[if you have completed 4 yrs bachelor degree + a one yrs masters degree]or university/ college:6 if you completed 3 yrs bachelor degree and a 1 yrs masters degree.
pls consider whether you gut 25 or 22 points for your education.
regards..
imu

obho0001

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10/2009
Doc's Request.
02/12/2009
AOR Received.
02/12/2009
File Transfer...
10/12/2009
Med's Request
05/08/2010
Med's Done....
17/08/2010
Passport Req..
26/04/2011
LANDED..........
21/06/2011
Hi Arif

I did it this way:

Elementary 5 years + Secondary 7 + University/College = 2/3/4/5/6 (depending on the length of your bachelor and master degree).

I don't think HSC level studies at college (although schools are called colleges) would constitute post-secondary education. Usually, post secondary education begins after 12 years of schooling.

best //

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
obho0001 said:
Hi Arif

I did it this way:

Elementary 5 years + Secondary 7 + University/College = 2/3/4/5/6 (depending on the length of your bachelor and master degree).

I don't think HSC level studies at college (although schools are called colleges) would constitute post-secondary education. Usually, post secondary education begins after 12 years of schooling.

best //
thanks and appreciate!
in the above thread, i as a bangladeshi applicant , mentioned and instruscted him according to the existing education frame work in bangladesh.
if there is a second opinion, i respect it.
thanks indeed

Kartic

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have my 1st letter from Canada at march,2010. now at April i have my Master Degree(MBA) result which i didn't mention in my First application.....not even mention i pursuing study which is full time evening study. I claim IELTS more marks which i can't get now

how i claim the marks for Master Degree so that low marks in IELTS can work? What Clarification should i write?? Clarification should be in plain page or should be notarized??

I don't have any TIN No. is there any one who is asked for tax return from Singapore Visa office? If they ask what should do??

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
Kartic said:
i have my 1st letter from Canada at march,2010. now at April i have my Master Degree(MBA) result which i didn't mention in my First application.....not even mention i pursuing study which is full time evening study. I claim IELTS more marks which i can't get now

how i claim the marks for Master Degree so that low marks in IELTS can work? What Clarification should i write?? Clarification should be in plain page or should be notarized??

I don't have any TIN No. is there any one who is asked for tax return from Singapore Visa office? If they ask what should do??
Dear kartic, your situation same as me. I applied under simplified application. That time i was neither married nor i have planned to study further. When i shall receive 2nd letter for doc update. I shall claim 4 points for adaptability and more 3 points 17 years education. 4+ year to take process of old application and lot change can be happened. I shall simply update the total year column the actual years schoolings and submit the certificate and transcript. Othes members could have different idea. I applied on july 07. What about u? Thanks.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
If I were you

I'd send the papers of any new degree or changes in my career to CHC Singapore.

Arif.Ahmed

Apr 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msrjony said:
The easiest way to get in Canada is getting a student visa. It takes a short time.
A costlier way also unless you own a scholarship. Plus you may not get other facilities like an immigrant.

rubyat

Star Member
Nov 13, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
imu said:
hello rubaiaat!
the canadaian immigration will nominate u 25 points for ur educational background if u have 17 years of education. i mean primary level:05 high school level:05 secondary leve:02 years bachelors {4] years :04 years and a masters :01 year thats summed up 17 years of education. they will award you 25 points on that ground. but as u said two bachelors degree at the same time implies that any student can take two bachelor\ degree but they will not be awarded double points for these two degree at the same time. suppose , i did 2 years bachelors [pass course] and a BA[Hons], in that case they will only consider one of the two degrees. this is perhaps very true for bangladeshi candidates.

you must have at least 1 year full time experience in the last 10 years... which means that it is not necessary or mandatory that u must be in the position continiously. YOU MAY QUIT THE JOB OR YOU MAY GO ON A VACCATION . it is not their concern, the fact is that you worked in that position for those period, so u can apply without any hesitation. and read the literature at www.cic.gc.ca/english ie: WHO CAN APPLY?

dear, carry on ..
best of luck
imu
Dear imu,

Thanks for your help. Can you do me a favor? Can you pls tell me what is my point? 20 or 22??

Best Regards
Rubyat

Sohail Chowdhury

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-16
AOR Received.
AOR-1: 20-05-16 | AOR-2: 7-7-16
File Transfer...
04-07-16
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
09-11-16

drfuad

Mar 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 april 2010
Doc's Request.
15 june2010
File Transfer...
in process 10april2012
Med's Request
15 july 2012
Interview........
N/A
i send initial ducoment on 6th april 2010 and i received a mail got case number.Now what can i do and what documents i send to singapore pl send detail.I got my ielts result10 days back.pl help me

Sohail Chowdhury

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-16
AOR Received.
AOR-1: 20-05-16 | AOR-2: 7-7-16
File Transfer...
04-07-16
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
09-11-16

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Sohail

you should get your Medical in August 2010 or Sept 2010.