No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
minuanwar said:
Hello Forum members, Any news about MR? Why no one is getting MR now a days?
Dear minuanwar,

Because, Insha Allah, Every one will get MR/MR+PPR just .....

(It may be anytime, may be right now someone received a call from Postman)

Dua for all.

INDIANAJONES.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
INDIANAJONES said:
DEAR RESPECTED FORUM MEMBERS EXPECTING MR/MR+PPR,

PLEASE DO INFORM THIS FORUM AT YOUR EARLIEST ABOUT YOUR RECEIVING MR/MR+PPR.

EVERYONE IS EAGERLY WAITING FOR THIS NEWS.

REMEMBER, YOUR NEWS IS HOPE FOR THE REST OF US.

DUA FOR ALL.

BEST REGARDS,

INDIANAJONES.

you are right

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
INDIANAJONES said:
Dear minuanwar,

Because, Insha Allah, Every one will get MR/MR+PPR just .....

(It may be anytime, may be right now someone received a call from Postman)

Dua for all.

INDIANAJONES.
not everyone applied comes here......you are right.
many must have received MR today in Bangladesh but don't come to this forum

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR Received : 09-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
DOCS Submitted : 03-FEB-2011
AOR Received.
ECAS : Medical Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Score With 1st Application Package
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Received : 09-MAY-2011
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
PQR said:
not everyone applied comes here......you are right.
many must have received MR today in Bangladesh but don't come to this forum
RIGHT... ONEKEI HOYTO RATE POST DEBE FORUM E...

DUA FOR ALL.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Canada issues record number of visitor visas

Ottawa, July 9, 2012 — Canada has issued a record number of visitor visas this year with over 500,000 issued since the start of this year, announced Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney today.

“Canada is the best country in the world, so it is not surprising that so many people want to visit our country,” said Minister Kenney. “Our country’s vibrant cities and remote wilderness are a draw for Canadians and international travellers alike.”

Last year at this time Canada had issued just over 450,000 visitor visas to travellers abroad. Canada’s tourist season is now in full swing, and by the end of the year we expect to have granted over one million visitor visas.

That’s not counting students or temporary workers. Nor does it take into account citizens of over fifty countries, or ninety percent of visitors, who do not require visas to come to Canada.

farima

Star Member
Jan 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
19th July, 2011
Med's Done....
18th Aug, 2011
Passport Req..
27th Sep, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
28 April 2012
my brother and sister
those who got MR or Visa many many congratulations!
my suggestion is if you get time to attend in CIIP program, do that.coz its certificate is valuable
moreover they will push you six month ahead regarding information and networking.
secondly keep in touch with COSTI. they will guide you in different sector.

yesterday, i got a full time job at Tim Horton. I choose that coz thousand of tim Hortons are through CA and once you join there u will get priority to other places or any time shift. i called it as my survival job. now my husband will get time to search his perfect job.
in the mean time i have changed my teaching track. i have chosen Office admin/ customer services job. so i went to COSTI and showed them my CIIP certificate and CLB test report( 6-8). consequence! then and then they enrolled me in ELT office admin/ Customer service program( free from Govt.) which is three months (Aug-Oct) with placement program( 6 weeks unpaid). after that most of the cases the employer take as a permanent employee of those intrans candidate. being a female i think rather than seeking challenging job its better to do some flexible job so that I can look after my home and also my daughter.
if anybody need any suggestion send me PM. I will try my best to show you the right path. i had so many bitter experiences which i will not let my forum member to have.
Farima

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamal68 said:
Dear srana,
Did you send any request to SVO re-singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. department. I have got some response. Please do it and get your present status.

Thanks
jamal68
jamal bhai apni ki reply pelen amader janaben please . If you don't have any problem . :D

Deshii10

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
farima said:

my brother and sister
my suggestion is if you get time to attend in CIIP program, do that.coz its certificate is valuable
moreover they will push you six month ahead regarding information and networking.

yesterday, i got a full time job at Tim Horton. I choose that coz thousand of tim Hortons are through CA and once you join there u will get priority to other places or any time shift. i called it as my survival job. now my husband will get time to search his perfect job.
in the mean time i have changed my teaching track. i have chosen Office admin/ customer services job. so i went to COSTI and showed them my CIIP certificate and CLB test report( 6-8). consequence! then and then they enrolled me in ELT office admin/ Customer service program( free from Govt.) which is three months (Aug-Oct) with placement program( 6 weeks unpaid). after that most of the cases the employer take as a permanent employee of those intrans candidate. being a female i think rather than seeking challenging job its better to do some flexible job so that I can look after my home and also my daughter.
if anybody need any suggestion send me PM. I will try my best to show you the right path. i had so many bitter experiences which i will not let my forum member to have.
Farima
kivabe pm korbo apnake?

profahmed

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january2010
Doc's Request.
march 2010
AOR Received.
june2010
Med's Request
19th june 2012
Med's Done....
25th june2012
Interview........
waived
farima said:
my brother and sister

Farima
thanks a lot farima,for sharing your experience with us.keep in touch & best wishes to u :)

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
Waheed_AB

2012 Office Closures
Date Closed for:

2 January (Mon) New Year's Day (in lieu of 1 Jan. 2012)
23 January (Mon) Chinese New Year
24 January (Tue) Chinese New Year
6 April (Fri) Good Friday
2 July (Mon) Canada Day (in lieu of 1 Jul 2012)
9 August (Thu) Singapore National Day
20 August (Mon) Hari Raya Puasa (in lieu of 19 Aug. 2012)
8 October (Mon) Thanksgiving Day
13 November (Tue) Deepavali
25 December (Tue) Christmas
26 December (Wed) Boxing Day

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

That post was solely meant of Holiday by CHC in Singapore. (I understood..thanks) These days, Statutory holiday of such kind ( unlike Canada Day which is widely observed and everything stay completely closed both in Canada and abroad) is rarely observed in Canada and its missions across the globe. (is rarely observed in Canada......how did you conclude that?...please search google and learn stat holidays in Canada as well as the meaning of stat holiday) in my 2 visits in 2011 to Canada( Montreal and Vancouver) I saw full working motions during the so called Victoria day. (I have been living in Canada more than 6 years and visited several cities of Canada in Victoria day that you ever imagine ;D......I don't wanna argue with you......please don't provide wrong info on the forum if you don't know it. thanks!)

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farima said:
my brother and sister

Farima
My 2 cents - I would suggest you to get a job at wal-mart or other departmental stores than working at fast food shop. You would be able to learn new skills that would help you to find a job as an admin assistant or customer service agent. Don't quit until you get another job. In addition, I would suggest you to find a volunteer job at any new-comers centres or library that you can use their reference in future. Welcome to Canada.

Kartic

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
today i received a call from +12846583319. i was in meeting then , so can't answer the phone. i can't also call back this number. is it from visa office for interview? any one else have got any call from this number?
anyone have any idea whose number is this?

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Kartic said:
today i received a call from +12846583319. i was in meeting then , so can't answer the phone. i can't also call back this number. is it from visa office for interview? any one else have got any call from this number?
anyone have any idea whose number is this?
+1 from USA / Can

there is no record that ive heard of that visa office calling the applicant.
why don't you try the number?

besides your visa office is in singapore, if can expect call from SVO, not CIC.
may be ur friend from toronto called u.

khamoka tension nien na ;D

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Some links to the PR Application Inventory details at CIC

1. Permanent Resident Applications Processed Abroad and Processing Times - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=427337D0-7C36-4FED-8428-C6A63F8C19B3

2. Overseas Permanent Resident Inventory - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=B6F7C54E-EF4B-4EC1-8DDE-7315E97D18EB