Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all
I've landed safely on 15 April at Toronto by PIA. Everything passed smoothly at Dhaka airport as I've a known person of biman who helped me a lot. I was a bit worried as I was carried undeclared access monies. According to my experience if u travel with ur family less possibilities to be hassled. At karachi we stayed in a big hotel nearby airport which is like a resort. At karachi immigration officials specially checks usa & canada bound passengers & we had to wait about 30 min to pass it. we were 6 bangladeshis and among us one person was multiple visitor visa holder and he was at front. The officer was very good helping attitude and he informed us it is regular practice here. At pearson everything passed very smoothly. Even customs didn't bother to check our luggage and goods accompanying list though I prepared it spenting time. They just asked me how much money I'm carrying and is there any GTF. Few days spenting at Toronto I've moved to Saskatoon on 19. Still trying to complete initial formalities. There are good number of bangladeshis dwelling here rather than our assumtion and in every month bd people r coming here from another city and directly from bd mainly thru SIFNP. Weather is very unpredictable in Canada and it changes & fluctuates very often. Tuesday was 19 at daytime wednesday was 1 & at night it was -1. Thursday was 5/6. There r job openings here everyday but I'm yet to apply for that. Those who came here 2/3 months ago yet to get job and fighting for that and I think it is very natural as language, culture, weather, life style, accent totally different from our homeland. We have to cope up with this first and its not possible overnight.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cofeemug said:
Dear all
I've landed safely on 15 April at Toronto by PIA. Everything passed smoothly at Dhaka airport as I've a known person of biman who helped me a lot. I was a bit worried as I was carried undeclared access monies. According to my experience if u travel with ur family less possibilities to be hassled. At karachi we stayed in a big hotel nearby airport which is like a resort. At karachi immigration officials specially checks usa & canada bound passengers & we had to wait about 30 min to pass it. we were 6 bangladeshis and among us one person was multiple visitor visa holder and he was at front. The officer was very good helping attitude and he informed us it is regular practice here. At pearson everything passed very smoothly. Even customs didn't bother to check our luggage and goods accompanying list though I prepared it spenting time. They just asked me how much money I'm carrying and is there any GTF. Few days spenting at Toronto I've moved to Saskatoon on 19. Still trying to complete initial formalities. There are good number of bangladeshis dwelling here rather than our assumtion and in every month bd people r coming here from another city and directly from bd mainly thru SIFNP. Weather is very unpredictable in Canada and it changes & fluctuates very often. Tuesday was 19 at daytime wednesday was 1 & at night it was -1. Thursday was 5/6. There r job openings here everyday but I'm yet to apply for that. Those who came here 2/3 months ago yet to get job and fighting for that and I think it is very natural as language, culture, weather, life style, accent totally different from our homeland. We have to cope up with this first and its not possible overnight.
Best of luck for the new life in Canada ... and thanks for sharing your experience .. :D

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
zafrulbd,

(1)

SELDEC =0 means you didnt cross the selection decision. may be they'd award you that later but

with the latest announcement of the chopping on the Pre Feb 2008 applicants, things look very

much uncertain now with times coming closer for the bill to get passed in the upcoming parliament

session. Harper's conservative party has the majority so this file is surely gonna pass if

presented before the parliament.

(2) The most clear indication of this is with the entry
of “PSDEC 1” (eligible) at the visa office. Once PSDEC 1 is entered, processing time begins.
Accordingly, processing times for Skilled Worker applications are measured from PSDEC 1 to
either SELDEC 5, 6 or FINDEC 1, 2, 4."

PSDEC (Paper Screening Decision) is the first step - basically done as part of the AOR process or

immediately after. While the AOR only confirms that you have submitted all required documentation

and required fee for your file processing to begin, the PSDEC is the first step in verifying if

that documentation meets the requirements of the PR class you apply for and also ensuring other

information is available as required . CIC staff also conduct additional checks on parts of your

documentation (like calling up employers to verify your experience letters, checking other

documentation with relevant authorities like the tax dept., embassies etc). All this is done by

different folks in the visa office and some (if not all) of this could be logged in your CAIPS.

Once all these checks are complete (very subjective as it depends on the amount of info you

submitted and the sources of that info as well), the file goes to the immigration officer for

review/approval. He/she reviews the docs as well as the notes made by the various visa office

staff and if he/she is satisfied an IA will be issued along with a medical request. Else, you

will get a further document request/interview request based on what they feel the gaps are in

your documentation/history. (they may request a medical in parallel to these as well).

Security/background checks are random and happen usually after medicals (but there could be

exceptions i guess)

The whole process seems to be controlled by Bring Forward dates (BFW) with a bring forward date

set each time an action/set of actions is initiated. If those actions complete within the BFW,

your file could be picked up for the next step and if the BFW pops without any result from the

previous action, the staff check if there are delays in the process and push the bfw back by

sometime to allow for this action to complete. BUt what i suspect is happening nowadays is that

with the large volumes of applications in the queue, even if an action is complete within the BFW

date nothing is done till the BFW date pops and even then it looks like they just extend the BFW

date a few more months.

If someone has not passed PSDEC, he/she cannot have SELDEC passed. Passing PSDEC does not mean

you'll get pass SELDEC , as you can see they are returning the applications of $300,000 and most

of them had passed the PSDEC but couldnt pass the selection Decision.

(3) Example : PAPER FILE SENT TO PA FILE BF'D TO: CPT ON 15-01-2006

This example above, from the Canadian High Commission London, means that the file is currently in

the storage area "PA".

http://www.caips.ca/sample.shtml
(4)

File BF'D to : PSD NO (DATE MONTH YEAR) Microlocator ?
It means , Your last BF'D was on DATE MONTH YEAR, and it is now inside the Storage area and

frozen.

(5)

IMM 1017S Requested or they sent yopu the filled up IMM 1017S ?
it is the Medical request. sent for whom?

(6) Why in Caips VIEW MEDICAL ASSESSMENT FOR INTER FAMILY (Y/N) =Y

What is the Ecas status now? The applicant seems to have received the MR or stalled for whatever

reasons at the decision level whether or not to dispatch the MR by the VO to the applicant.

(7)

M H D T S . E => they correspond to the medical conditions and the following

are the corresponding codes gioven for each of the conditions. all 1's ; It means you passed and

have no medical conditons of interest.

M - Statement of Medical Status

M1 No health impairment sufficient to prevent admission

M2 Has a condition for which the degree of risk to public health or safety is not sufficient to

exclude admission, but which risk should be considered in relation to other personal and social

criteria.

M3 Has a condition for which the potential demand on health or social services is not sufficient

to exclude admission, but which risk should be considered in relation to other personal and

social criteria.

M4 Has a condition which is likely to endanger public health or safety to such an extent that the

applicant is at present inadmissible, but for which the expected response to treatment is such

that future admission could be considered.

M5 Has a condition which is likely to cause demand on health or social services to such an extent

that the applicant is not at present admissible, but for which the expected response to treatment

is such that future admission could be considered.

M6 Has a condition which is a danger to public health or safety and which is not likely to

respond to treatment in such a way as to allow admission in the foreseeable future.

M7 Has a condition which could cause excessive demand on health or social services, and which is

not likely to respond to treatment.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t47195.0.html
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390906

( 8 )

The case validity dates section summarizes the validity dates of the decisions pertaining to your case. but for whom? would you copy paste the entire CAIPS ?

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
hasanimamsujan said:
dear

thanks for sharing some good information.

i would like to know some information.
could u plz give some what kind survial jobs Bangladeshi people do in Toronto?

Hasan

Hasan bhai,
People are doing lot of works to survive. Working in shops, rest., petrol pump(gas station). At the same time studying to qualify for a good job. Remember here jobs are available if s/he is not lazy. Always good to come in a group with same minded so they can work together to buy a business and run together but in that case successful whose who are having one honest senior and others follow his instructions.

mhasanrana

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th April 2010
Doc's Request.
23nd June 2010
AOR Received.
23nd June 2010
IELTS Request
sent with full documents
File Transfer...
in process since 18/04/2012
Med's Request
issue 24/12/2013 received 26/12/2013
Med's Done....
31/12/2012 rprf send along with docs 01/01/2013
Interview........
04/12/2012
Passport Req..
issue date 25/02/2013, received 26/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
passport's submited to vfs 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
waiting for that dream come true
cofeemug said:
Dear all
good luck brov

sumi3596

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Pls can you share which kind of letter ( docs update) and with in how many days he have got letter.Thanks in advance.

nkshumon said:
Im agreed with deba_avik and reference is one of our applicant already got a letter named sajjadkw so best of luck.

Thanks

NKSHUMON

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
ahsan1289 said:
VISA OFFICER ER YE LAGE TO... TAI TINI JANEN VISA OFFICER ICHCHA KORE JHULIE RAKHSE...
Lolllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzlllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

arasah

Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
07-01-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-12
LANDED..........
Landed December 2012
Congrates for safe landing.
I sent you a PM, please check.

Arasah

cofeemug said:
Dear all

arasah

Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
07-01-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-12
LANDED..........
Landed December 2012
Dear friends,
Now I am looking for air ticket for Toronto (tentative Sept 01, 2012) one way.
If you have any idea, can share.
Consider the cheapest price and laggauge facility.

Regards,
Arasah

jahangirit

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December, 2006
Doc's Request.
November 4, 2009
File Transfer...
February 26, 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Dear Mr. Jnathan:

First of all you made mistake PSDEC is not application submitted date.

Mind it we all are applicants of simplified system.

Simplified kits and forms have been developed to guide applicants through the application process. Applicants are required to complete and submit a three-page form along with the processing fees, which secures them a place in the processing line.
All supporting documents will be requested at a later date, usually about four months before the visa office is ready to assess the application. A letter of receipt provides advice to the applicant on labour-market preparation. The letter also encourages applicants to take advantage of the waiting period. For example, some applicants could use this time to start courses to improve their language skills.
For Example:
I applied on December 12, 2006 and got full documents request on November 4, 2009 and in my CAIPS my PSDEC one Nov 4, 2009
You got my point ???

Now come to new circular

Under proposed legislation, CIC will close the files of FSW applicants who applied before February 27, 2008, and for whom an immigration officer has not made a decision based on selection criteria by March 29, 2012. This is expected to affect around 280,000 applicants, including their dependants. CIC will begin the process of returning the full amount of fees paid to the Department by these affected FSW applicants. For those who have passed the selection criteria stage – approximately 20,000 people – CIC will continue processing their applications until they are approved for entry into Canada or not.

Now a decision based on selection criteria:
A "decision based on selection criteria" means that an immigration officer:
• has assessed your FSW application against the points grid, and
• has made a decision on whether or not you meet the selection criteria of the program.

Currently, the pass mark is 67 points out of a grid worth 100 points. The grid considers the person's:
• ability in English and/or French
• education
• work experience
• whether they have a job already arranged in Canada (arranged employment), and
• how well they might adapt to living in Canada (which awards points for things like previous work or study in Canada, spouse's education and relatives in Canada).
If your application is successful, you would move to the next phase (i.e. admissibility). At that point you would be checked against health, security and criminality requirements before being allowed to enter Canada.
If you do not score at least 67 on the FSW points grid, your application would be refused and CIC would inform you of the decision.

According to my CAIPS Visa officer assessed my file based on submitted documents and marked me on September 24, 2010,
I think you are clear.

For your kind information Singapore visa office asked to pay our landing fee along with our full documents.

Now think how did SVO ask for landing fee before medial?

SELDEC is variable...

I am not interested to talk with you about this matter. You are no longer 2006 applicants.
Yes I promise, I will meet with you face to face...!!

Note: All above information references are from www.cic.gc.ca, not from any forum.

Regards,

Md. Jahangir Alam

jnathan said:
zafrulbd,

(1)

SELDEC =0 means you didnt cross the selection decision. may be they'd award you that later but

with the latest announcement of the chopping on the Pre Feb 2008 applicants, things look very

much uncertain now with times coming closer for the bill to get passed in the upcoming parliament

session. Harper's conservative party has the majority so this file is surely gonna pass if

of “PSDEC 1” (eligible) at the visa office. Once PSDEC 1 is entered, processing time begins.
Accordingly, processing times for Skilled Worker applications are measured from PSDEC 1 to

PSDEC (Paper Screening Decision) is the first step - basically done as part of the AOR process or

immediately after. While the AOR only confirms that you have submitted all required documentation

and required fee for your file processing to begin, the PSDEC is the first step in verifying if

that documentation meets the requirements of the PR class you apply for and also ensuring other

information is available as required . CIC staff also conduct additional checks on parts of your

documentation (like calling up employers to verify your experience letters, checking other

documentation with relevant authorities like the tax dept., embassies etc). All this is done by

different folks in the visa office and some (if not all) of this could be logged in your CAIPS.

Once all these checks are complete (very subjective as it depends on the amount of info you

submitted and the sources of that info as well), the file goes to the immigration officer for

review/approval. He/she reviews the docs as well as the notes made by the various visa office

staff and if he/she is satisfied an IA will be issued along with a medical request. Else, you

will get a further document request/interview request based on what they feel the gaps are in

your documentation/history. (they may request a medical in parallel to these as well).

Security/background checks are random and happen usually after medicals (but there could be

exceptions i guess)

The whole process seems to be controlled by Bring Forward dates (BFW) with a bring forward date

set each time an action/set of actions is initiated. If those actions complete within the BFW,

your file could be picked up for the next step and if the BFW pops without any result from the

previous action, the staff check if there are delays in the process and push the bfw back by

sometime to allow for this action to complete. BUt what i suspect is happening nowadays is that

with the large volumes of applications in the queue, even if an action is complete within the BFW

date nothing is done till the BFW date pops and even then it looks like they just extend the BFW

date a few more months.

If someone has not passed PSDEC, he/she cannot have SELDEC passed. Passing PSDEC does not mean

you'll get pass SELDEC , as you can see they are returning the applications of $300,000 and most

This example above, from the Canadian High Commission London, means that the file is currently in

the storage area "PA".

(4)

It means , Your last BF'D was on DATE MONTH YEAR, and it is now inside the Storage area and

frozen.

(5)

What is the Ecas status now? The applicant seems to have received the MR or stalled for whatever

reasons at the decision level whether or not to dispatch the MR by the VO to the applicant.

(7)

are the corresponding codes gioven for each of the conditions. all 1's ; It means you passed and

M2 Has a condition for which the degree of risk to public health or safety is not sufficient to

exclude admission, but which risk should be considered in relation to other personal and social

criteria.

M3 Has a condition for which the potential demand on health or social services is not sufficient

to exclude admission, but which risk should be considered in relation to other personal and

social criteria.

M4 Has a condition which is likely to endanger public health or safety to such an extent that the

applicant is at present inadmissible, but for which the expected response to treatment is such

M5 Has a condition which is likely to cause demand on health or social services to such an extent

that the applicant is not at present admissible, but for which the expected response to treatment

M6 Has a condition which is a danger to public health or safety and which is not likely to

respond to treatment in such a way as to allow admission in the foreseeable future.

M7 Has a condition which could cause excessive demand on health or social services, and which is

( 8 )

The case validity dates section summarizes the validity dates of the decisions pertaining to your case. but for whom? would you copy paste the entire CAIPS ?

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
Dear friends,

Could anyone please help me to fill in the GCMS application forms?

Urgent

IMM5563E form

SECTION A – CLIENT INFORMATION
Requester's reference number .................... what is it?

SECTION B- REQUEST FOR

GCMS Embassy Singapore Visa file number 1st AOR (B000000000 works in ecas), 2nd AOR (B123456789 does not work in ecas) Which one I need to put in the form.

SECTION D- REQUESTER'S CONTACT INFORMATION
E-mail...... I want to mention my email address, so that, GCMS report can come directly on my email address.
Could it make a trouble?

IMM5475E form

3. Name of the office where the application was submitted..... CIO or Singapore. which one ?

Location of office.......... Singapore

6. Your designated individual's contact information
E-mail address (if applicable)
Own email address, not requester's ......... is it okay?

Both forms to be mailed to

Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

OR

Scanned request form and supporting documents (in JPG, TIFF or PDF format) should be sent to ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca

Friend's your invaluable advice will be appreciated.

Best regards

muk

hotobhaga

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Sales
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th dec 2006
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
File Transfer...
Feb 2010
Med's Request
Dekha nai
LANDED..........
Aladiner Cherag
Jahangir Bhai,
Good Show.
Jonathan Bro Canada could not be our ultimate solution.We tried let see what happen.Jonathan Bro keep going If Allah wants on day you will be Canadian and then you will through a party where one of the forum members will be there to celebrate your success.

Ameer

jahangirit said:
Dear Mr. Jnathan:

First of all you made mistake PSDEC is not application submitted date.

Mind it we all are applicants of simplified system.

Simplified kits and forms have been developed to guide applicants through the application process. Applicants are required to complete and submit a three-page form along with the processing fees, which secures them a place in the processing line.
All supporting documents will be requested at a later date, usually about four months before the visa office is ready to assess the application. A letter of receipt provides advice to the applicant on labour-market preparation. The letter also encourages applicants to take advantage of the waiting period. For example, some applicants could use this time to start courses to improve their language skills.
For Example:
I applied on December 12, 2006 and got full documents request on November 4, 2009 and in my CAIPS my PSDEC one Nov 4, 2009
You got my point ???

Now come to new circular

Under proposed legislation, CIC will close the files of FSW applicants who applied before February 27, 2008, and for whom an immigration officer has not made a decision based on selection criteria by March 29, 2012. This is expected to affect around 280,000 applicants, including their dependants. CIC will begin the process of returning the full amount of fees paid to the Department by these affected FSW applicants. For those who have passed the selection criteria stage – approximately 20,000 people – CIC will continue processing their applications until they are approved for entry into Canada or not.

Now a decision based on selection criteria:
A "decision based on selection criteria" means that an immigration officer:
• has assessed your FSW application against the points grid, and
• has made a decision on whether or not you meet the selection criteria of the program.

Currently, the pass mark is 67 points out of a grid worth 100 points. The grid considers the person's:
• ability in English and/or French
• education
• work experience
• whether they have a job already arranged in Canada (arranged employment), and
• how well they might adapt to living in Canada (which awards points for things like previous work or study in Canada, spouse's education and relatives in Canada).
If your application is successful, you would move to the next phase (i.e. admissibility). At that point you would be checked against health, security and criminality requirements before being allowed to enter Canada.
If you do not score at least 67 on the FSW points grid, your application would be refused and CIC would inform you of the decision.

According to my CAIPS Visa officer assessed my file based on submitted documents and marked me on September 24, 2010,
I think you are clear.

For your kind information Singapore visa office asked to pay our landing fee along with our full documents.

Now think how did SVO ask for landing fee before medial?

SELDEC is variable...

I am not interested to talk with you about this matter. You are no longer 2006 applicants.
Yes I promise, I will meet with you face to face...!!

Note: All above information references are from www.cic.gc.ca, not from any forum.

Regards,

Md. Jahangir Alam

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2010 / in process since 27 march 2012 /Decition made on 17/9/12
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
sumi3596 said:
Pls can you share which kind of letter ( docs update) and with in how many days he have got letter.Thanks in advance.
Sumi3596

apni wait koren peye jaben , Classical_beat o peyechen and post it too so check it out , best of luck .

NKSHUMON

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
jahangirit,

in your first message, You did not mention that you belonged to the simplified system and According to your CAIPS Visa officer assessed your file based on submitted documents and marked you on September 24, 2010, .
You asked some questions and wanted replies and received them. it was replied considering the general applicants who applied before 2008 and didnt pass the SELDEC, not the ones similar to cases like yours.

Joyeta,

it's normal, they are making things delayed for some certain reasons.
it is their internal policy and you should not be worried about this. they maintain a quota, following which they issue visas and in your case they are delaying releasing your passport with the visa.
You can however, contact with your CHC and ask them if they made a call to your home for collecting the passport but couldnt reach you.

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
jnathan said:
zafrulbd,

(1)

exceptions i guess)

date a few more months.

the storage area "PA".

(4)

frozen.

(5)

(7)

criteria.

social criteria.

( 8 )

dear jnathan,

you gave a link (http://www.caips.ca/sample.shtml) its a very very back date (2006) and its a third party (Not official CAIPS) site.you show a example from this side its After medical and complete all check so if you talk to base by this CAIPS then it not matching who take before medical CAIPS note. We are applicant of 2006 so our system is bit deference from new law.

Better you try to see some of them recent CAIPS Note who are waiting for MR then you will see all are SELDEC =0. I have very very little knowledge about immigration Canada, still i am learning but big problem some body if tell (May be mistakenly) any wrong decision after he /she understand then he /she will not say "Sorry it was my wrong, it will be...."

Any away thanks for your so big Topic where is you explain how is working Immigration officer start to end after gating a file.

CAIPS is the very confidential Document so i am sorry that i am not accept your request to copy and pest any body CAIPS in this forum but if you want with meet me personally i will show you some of my friend CAIPS also me who are apply 2006 /2007