SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEY GUYS,

I ALSO APPLIED UNDER NOC 0111 AND 0421.
I JUST SENT MY FULL DOCUMENTS TO CIC LOCAL......

EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM THEM SOON....

matthewc

Jan 18, 2010
Grimsby, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland (CPC-Vegreville)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SFD, your inbox is full.

If a person wasn't actually charged or convicted, they are not inadmissible to Canada just because they were detained. Possibly CIC will want details of why they were detained, but I don't think it will be a problem.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anushauc said:
In my medicals request they have asked for, among other things
1. Five Passport sized photographs for each person being examined
2. The negative of a Passport size photograph for each person to be examined ( preferably the negative of a black and white photograph you submitted with your application )

Questions :
1. Are the 5 photos to be taken in Canadian Passport size specifications?
2. I did not submit a black and white photo with my application . So should I now give them a colour negative of a new picture ?

I am planning to for my medicals this Monday ..

Pls assist
Contact your DMP. He will let you know about specifications of photographs and whether or not he requires a negative. In my case our DMP never asked for negative and photos i took were normal passport size photos. Had no problem at all.

J

jond

hello Guys!!! Can any one help please....My eCas show pending review, should I be expecting decisions via email, or is it done through traditional mail...Anyone Please..thanks in advance

Doc received by Sydney on Oct 30 2009
Email Notification Jan 7 2010, File transferred to Delhi on Jan 15
Full Doc Sent to Delhi on Mar 15
Ecas status changed to pending review on Mar 23 2010

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jond said:
hello Guys!!! Can any one help please....My eCas show pending review, should I be expecting decisions via email, or is it done through traditional mail...Anyone Please..thanks in advance
Share your time line accordingly I can suggest you.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jond said:
as rocky said, if we could know more about your timelines and the stage at whoch you are, we will be able to help you.

J

jond

here 's my Timeline

Doc received by Sydney on Oct 30 2009
Email Notification Jan 7 2010, File transferred to Delhi on Jan 15
Full Doc Sent to Delhi on Mar 15
Ecas status changed to pending review on Mar 23 2010

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope you can help me. I'm thinking of applying under NOC-0111 Financial Manager. I have seen the hsdrc website and other related canadian websites, but I'm still not sure if I can qualify or not.

How does it work? I have a Business Administration degree, so I fulfill this requirement as per the hsdrc website. also, I have 10 years experience as General manager of my own trading company, and my duties include a lot of auditing, accounting, and monitor the operations of the company. Can I customize my application to focus more on these aspects, and does this qualify me for NOC-0111? Do I need to submit any kinds of documents to prove anything, and what are they?

ananlaks

Jan 13, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys;

I would be submitting my first Set of App to Sydeney, NS Canada by June 1st.

Do i need to mention the NOC Category in the First Application

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
ananlaks said:
Hi Guys;

Hello members,
Can any one give me Finance Manager Duties (0111) and for Assitant Finance Manager to be fill in CIO apllication form, as space is very small and I don't know wht to exactly write.
Will be thankful to all of you

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
ananlaks said:
Hi Guys;

Hello members,
Can any one give me Finance Manager Duties (0111) and for Assitant Finance Manager to be fill in CIO apllication form, as space is very small and I don't know wht to exactly write.
Will be thankful to all of you

sulekhakulashari

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2009
I am planning to land in July along with husband (excluding kids). After one month, i will return back. My husband will search job & will try for settlement.
Now I have a question. Can i do any short term course from India (as my husband will be there) to find a good job after going back to canada. If so, then what will be short term course.

Sulekha

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
poissonmagique said:
I hope you can help me. I'm thinking of applying under NOC-0111 Financial Manager. I have seen the hsdrc website and other related canadian websites, but I'm still not sure if I can qualify or not.

How does it work? I have a Business Administration degree, so I fulfill this requirement as per the hsdrc website. also, I have 10 years experience as General manager of my own trading company, and my duties include a lot of auditing, accounting, and monitor the operations of the company. Can I customize my application to focus more on these aspects, and does this qualify me for NOC-0111? Do I need to submit any kinds of documents to prove anything, and what are they?
rocky has replied to this in the same thread earlier pl check if it fits into your profile and go ahead and apply

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
sulekhakulashari said:
I am planning to land in July along with husband (excluding kids). After one month, i will return back. My husband will search job & will try for settlement.
Now I have a question. Can i do any short term course from India (as my husband will be there) to find a good job after going back to canada. If so, then what will be short term course.

Sulekha
better to do that in Canada!!

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......