ALL APPLICANTS UNDER NOC 0111 & 1111 - CHC NEW DELHI

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medo1921 said:
salam

pls help me do this [glow=red,2,300]job Description enough or should i writ more [/glow]

1. Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.

2. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.

3. Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.

4. Examine and analyze journal and ledger entries, bank statements, inventories, expenditures, tax returns and other accounting and financial records and documents

5. Analyze and review budgets and expenditures.

6. Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.

7. Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.

8. Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.

9. Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.

10. Resolve accounting discrepancies.

11. Recommend and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.

12. Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.

13. Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
Are you applying under 1111 or 0111 accordingly I can help you. Yes they seem to be insufficient and not organised.

medo1921

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
STILL WAITING
rocky272727 said:
Are you applying under 1111 or 0111 accordingly I can help you. Yes they seem to be insufficient and not organised.
thanks for help dear sanjeevindia and my brother rocky272727

i applying under 1111 pls advise i will send my application tomorrow

medo1921

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
STILL WAITING
rocky272727 said:

pls check this duties it is enough now or not yet

pls rocky272727 help me i really confused

 liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice;

 reviewing the company's systems and analyzing risk

 perform tests to check financial information and systems;

 advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers;

 liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise;

 producing reports and recommendations following internal audits or public-sector audits;

 preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts;

 preparing financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting;

 advising on tax and treasury issues

 developing and managing financial management systems;

 ensuring the effective financial management of public money by supporting the planning and implementation of policy objectives;

 making financial decisions and advising key bodies and individuals, such as management boards and budget holders, using financial management information;

 preparing and monitoring budgets and accounts

 controlling expenditure and cash flow

 undertaking financial administration

 preparing reports on annual accounts and budget information for the auditor

 controlling the overall capital and revenue budgets for departments

 assessing and advising on estimates for project funding and continuing running costs;

 liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients

 examining financial records and statements and checking them for accuracy

 balancing the costs of specific public services against income

 keeping up to date with developments in public sector financial and management accounting practices

 managing and training staff, when employed at a senior level

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medo1921 said:
pls check this duties it is enough now or not yet

pls rocky272727 help me i really confused

 liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice;

 reviewing the company's systems and analyzing risk

 perform tests to check financial information and systems;

 advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers;

 liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise;

 producing reports and recommendations following internal audits or public-sector audits;

 preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts;

 preparing financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting;

 advising on tax and treasury issues

 developing and managing financial management systems;

 ensuring the effective financial management of public money by supporting the planning and implementation of policy objectives;

 making financial decisions and advising key bodies and individuals, such as management boards and budget holders, using financial management information;

 preparing and monitoring budgets and accounts

 controlling expenditure and cash flow

 undertaking financial administration

 preparing reports on annual accounts and budget information for the auditor

 controlling the overall capital and revenue budgets for departments

 assessing and advising on estimates for project funding and continuing running costs;

 liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients

 examining financial records and statements and checking them for accuracy

 balancing the costs of specific public services against income

 keeping up to date with developments in public sector financial and management accounting practices

 managing and training staff, when employed at a senior level
Kindly compare with them. I will help you redraft yours tomorrow since I am travelling.
Main duties

Financial auditors perform some or all of the following duties:
Examine and analyze journal and ledger entries, bank statements, inventories, expenditures, tax returns and other accounting and financial records, documents and systems of an individual, department, company or other establishment to ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls
Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and make recommendations to improve individual or establishment's accounting and management practices
Conduct field audits of businesses to ensure compliance with provisions of the Income Tax Act, Canadian Business Corporations Act or other statutory requirements
May supervise other auditors or professionals in charge of accounting within client's establishment.
Accountants perform some or all of the following duties:
Plan, set up and administer accounting systems and prepare financial information for an individual, department, company or other establishment
Examine accounting records and prepare financial statements and reports
Develop and maintain cost finding, reporting and internal control procedures
Examine financial accounts and records and prepare income tax returns from accounting records
Analyze financial statements and reports and provide financial, business and tax advice
May act as a trustee in bankruptcy proceedings
May supervise and train articling students, other accountants or administrative technicians.

medo1921

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
STILL WAITING
rocky272727 said:
Kindly compare with them. I will help you redraft yours tomorrow since I am travelling.

thanks brother rocky272727 i will wait for your help pls don't forget me
i'm really need your help

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medo1921 said:
thanks for help dear sanjeevindia and my brother rocky272727

i applying under 1111 pls advise i will send my application tomorrow
i told you rocky is the man.

hoor

Feb 25, 2010
dubai
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone

hi rocky272727

as you give a hand for others would you please help me in writing my duties

i will resend my applications , it was not enough for them

if u please , i need a help

i work as a payroll specialest

what i have to mention in my application

thank you

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hoor said:
hi everyone

hi rocky272727

as you give a hand for others would you please help me in writing my duties

i will resend my applications , it was not enough for them

if u please , i need a help

i work as a payroll specialest

what i have to mention in my application

thank you
I will definitely try and give you my best help. Please explain when did you apply and what was the main reason for rejection earlier. Also share with us your main duties as well as other duties you perform. Accordingly I can guide you.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medo1921 said:
thanks brother rocky272727 i will wait for your help pls don't forget me
i'm really need your help
I may be wrong here but I think the duties should have been written like this and now should not have any problem. It is only as per my opinion and let others who have applied under the NOC 1111 validate it. You will need to show these later on your companies letter head as well, so kindly be very careful and best of luck.

- Plan, and supervise preparation of financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts.

- Preparing financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting and providing budget analysis to senior management.

- Liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide them financial information and advice.

- Reviewing the company's, accounting system and records.

- Advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers.

- Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise.

- Producing reports and recommendations following internal audits or public-sector audits.

- Managing and training staff, when employed at a senior level

- Developing and managing financial management systems.

- Ensuring the effective financial management of public money by supporting the planning and implementation of policy objectives/

- Making financial decisions and advising key bodies and individuals, such as management boards and budget holders, using financial management information.

- Controlling expenditure and cash flow by undertaking complete financial administration of the company.

- Controlling the overall capital and revenue budgets for different departments

- Assessing and advising on estimates for project funding and continuing running costs.

- Liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients

- Supervise assessment of financial records & statements and checking them for accuracy.

- Balancing the costs of specific public services against income.

- Keeping up to date with developments in public sector financial and management accounting practices

I have not added anything in it. Just changed the language the formatting plus sequence.

sulekhakulashari

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2009
Can anyone knows what courses we would do in canada to get a respected job in Accounts & Finance

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sulekhakulashari said:
Can anyone knows what courses we would do in canada to get a respected job in Accounts & Finance
IFRS

http://www.iaseminars.com/en/canadacourses.html

CIMA/CPA

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CGA is also a good option. Other than this you can look for Certified Fianancial Planner also.

medo1921

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
STILL WAITING
thanks brother rocky272727

you really good man

god bless you and good luck in your next step

A

anushauc

In my medicals request they have asked for, among other things
1. Five Passport sized photographs for each person being examined
2. The negative of a Passport size photograph for each person to be examined ( preferably the negative of a black and white photograph you submitted with your application )

Questions :
1. Are the 5 photos to be taken in Canadian Passport size specifications?
2. I did not submit a black and white photo with my application . So should I now give them a colour negative of a new picture ?

I am planning to for my medicals this Monday ..

Pls assist