Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on April 10, 2015 and ending on April 11, 2015 is 925.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on April 11, 2015 at 00:00:01 UTC, have been assigned a total of 469 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Are they making more draws, but assigning fewer people for each draw? This way they can control the decreasing speed of cutoff points by only inviting people with higher CRS, meanwhile making it more difficult for people with lower points. :(

And, how many draws are they going to hold for this year, 15 to 25 if I remember correctly???...

snip2015

Apr 1, 2015
miltoncsekuet said:
1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on April 10, 2015 and ending on April 11, 2015 is 925.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on April 11, 2015 at 00:00:01 UTC, have been assigned a total of 469 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

So could you share the link from where we can get the latest notice...

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
snip2015 said:
@ miltoncsekuet - where did you get this notice from. Is it from your ITA or is is available elsewhere on cic website? The only link I know is
www .cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp and it doesn't mention the latest round (it might not be updated yet).
So could you share the link from where we can get the latest notice...
Here's the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-pr-express#mi-pr-express

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone

By seeing others even i am excited to apply for PR in EE
I am married and have spouse name on my passport.
I dont want to apply with my spouse

1)Is it possible to apply without her just saying i am married?
2)Is it better to apply with or without spouse to get more points as i have seen without spouse i am getting more points...how far is this true?

Any answers given will be appreciated

Thanks

DELINITOR

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Hi Guys!

I created my EE profile yesterday But I couldn't find how many points I scored . please let me know where can I find my points obtained in Express Entry profile. Thank you

Apr 2, 2015
miltoncsekuet said:

Required rank

Last withdraw CRS score was 453 and this time it is 469. so its quite difficult to reach below 400 points in coming days.

jamaicanvibes

Jan 1, 2015
More interested parties are now applying as such it will not be possible to predict scores.
I would imagine that a significant amount of scores is in 400-460 range. so anything below will
be to fill 50,000 quota gapk at the ending of the year.

:-X

sanket.41

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have one problem not letting me sleep at night :eek: :'( can some experts help me?

while creating EE profile i included job A ( current job ), Job B and C ( previous jobs ) on my work history
Job B and C does not affect my points, they were temporary jobs different NOCs and do not affect eligibility of my EE profile.

After getting ITA I realized that i need to provide reference letters for All 3 jobs i have showed on work history.
I want to delete Job B and C form work history and keep it on personal history so i don't have to provide reference letters for that. ( i just have pay stubs for those jobs, cant provide reference letters for those jobs )

Is it Ok if i Delete work experiences after getting ITA?

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I hope someone can help me with this

I have a masters degree from Canada but my other post secondary degree is not Canadian. Do I still need an ECA for that degree?
Has someone, who is in a similar situation got the checklist of docs required after getting ITA which shows whether ECA was required or not?

Please help

Regards,
Ammar

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
faheem224 said:
Hello everyone

By seeing others even i am excited to apply for PR in EE
I am married and have spouse name on my passport.
I dont want to apply with my spouse

1)Is it possible to apply without her just saying i am married?
2)Is it better to apply with or without spouse to get more points as i have seen without spouse i am getting more points...how far is this true?

Any answers given will be appreciated

Thanks
"Applying without her", you meant "she will not accompany you to go to canada"? Yes it's possible, but you will still need to provide all the documents of the spouse (except that she won't be issued a PR visa). As long as your status says "Married", you will not be able to get more points by going to Canada by yourself.. Unless you change your status to "Single/Divorced"....