+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All about Quebec CAQ: My timeline and a question

robicon

May 11, 2011
Hey one more question i would like to add regarding the processing time as in I would my original acceptance from university by june1st...thn i would apply for CAQ that will tk around 4 weeks..thn i wud apply for study permit...how much time tht would take?....

phys

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Dear friends,

I have got an offer from a university in Quebec region so I will apply for the CAQ.
In the CAQ document section 3, there are two questions about financial situation. My situation is corresponds to option 2 where I am going to apply for the first time to CAQ. So I don't need to show any financial documents. However, I do not know how could I reply financial situation section of this form.

I would appreciate if you could inform me about that.

Navdeep Singh Ghotra

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
phys said:
Dear friends,

I have got an offer from a university in Quebec region so I will apply for the CAQ.
In the CAQ document section 3, there are two questions about financial situation. My situation is corresponds to option 2 where I am going to apply for the first time to CAQ. So I don't need to show any financial documents. However, I do not know how could I reply financial situation section of this form.

I would appreciate if you could inform me about that.

When i applied online, i selected "Myself" as the tooltip on the form page mentions "If your stay is primarily financed through a loan, select myself.".

I did not courier any Financial docs whatsoever. All i sent was
1. Application Form print out.
2. Passport photocopy.
3. Fees payment slip for CAQ.
4. Offer letter photocopy.

I received after 4 weeks from the date of sending the courier.

Hope this helps.

vkhashyap

Sep 22, 2016
Hi dears,

My caq file opened on 6th July'17...
As per thread, I can see status like "Receipt of documents".. Whether this status will reflect in caq site? It's already 20 business days..last update I can see is "Your file is now open"...Please help me on this...

I have couriered my documents on July 6th itself and got acknowledgement from courier service that it is received at other end on July 8th....

Thanks in advance for your help and time..

ishanpatel227

Jul 3, 2017
Hello Friends,

My brother also wants to immigrate to Canada. He is not able to give IELTS. He went to a consultant for inquiry regarding the same. The consultant give him below information.

He told him there is 3 way to get there.
1. Point System (67 Point needed)
2. Express Entry
3. Demand Entry/Work

He told that he can apply through point system which is easy to get Canada PR. First of all he assessed his profile and said that he is getting 67+ points. He told that Quebec's CAQ is the best option for him. He can apply under CAQ. The consultant will search for a job for my brother. After finding the job, the company will sponsor him for 1 to 3 month's VISA for Quebec. After getting VISA, my brother can go to Quebec, Canada for work. After reaching Canada, he will get training for 3 months with stipend. Once he complete his training, the company OR the consultant will arrange a 2 year Work Permit VISA for Quebec for my brother. He can also sponsor his spouse and children once he get the 2 Years Work Permit Visa.

According to the consultant, after completing 18 months, he can get PR (Permanent Residency) of Canada. According to the consultant, He don't need to give IELTS.

I really doubt the information given by the consultant. Is this really that much easy to get PR through Work Permit without IELTS?

Experts kindly help in this regard.

Thanks.

mjgill6111

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Hello Friends,

My brother also wants to immigrate to Canada. He is not able to give IELTS. He went to a consultant for inquiry regarding the same. The consultant give him below information.

He told him there is 3 way to get there.
1. Point System (67 Point needed)
2. Express Entry
3. Demand Entry/Work

He told that he can apply through point system which is easy to get Canada PR. First of all he assessed his profile and said that he is getting 67+ points. He told that Quebec's CAQ is the best option for him. He can apply under CAQ. The consultant will search for a job for my brother. After finding the job, the company will sponsor him for 1 to 3 month's VISA for Quebec. After getting VISA, my brother can go to Quebec, Canada for work. After reaching Canada, he will get training for 3 months with stipend. Once he complete his training, the company OR the consultant will arrange a 2 year Work Permit VISA for Quebec for my brother. He can also sponsor his spouse and children once he get the 2 Years Work Permit Visa.

According to the consultant, after completing 18 months, he can get PR (Permanent Residency) of Canada. According to the consultant, He don't need to give IELTS.

I really doubt the information given by the consultant. Is this really that much easy to get PR through Work Permit without IELTS?

Experts kindly help in this regard.

Thanks.
I Want to meet this agent i Have 7 bands still couldnt get the study visa and your brother without ielts Permanent residencey
fraud agent

lasitharuk

Nov 30, 2017
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would kindly request you to clarify the above matter as it is very important for me.

Whilst Having Foundation Degree in Art in Early Childhood Education 2 years full time in United Kingdom. Now I am planning to study 3 years training programme of The Early Childhood Education(DEC) which is designed to train childcare educators to work with children from 0 to 12 years old. Will you allow me for a study permit to Train as Professional (Course Content Differs) at a Training College in Quebec if I already have the CAQ and the Acceptance letter from the college.

Your kind advice on the above matter is very much appreciated.

Ravittejam276

Oct 10, 2017
Can I get a visa with low IELTS score 6 bands
For masters degree in electrical engineering with thesis in English at
ETS University Montreal Quebec
University gave me admission letter and got my CAQ for studies I have filled my Visa on November 24