+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ ..ALHAMDULILLAH......me and my friend got visa......pakistani..now its ur turn.

yasirnawaz

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-13........
File Transfer...
16-JAN-13..........
Med's Request
24-JAN-13 (EMAIL)..........
Med's Done....
30-JAN-13..........
Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013
Re: @ ..ALHAMDULILLAH......me and my friend got visa......pakistani..now its ur turn.

kz said:
yasir can you please tell me your educational background ? i mean to say that did you completed your 12 years education with A levels or intermediate ?
thankyou
FSC PRE MEDICAL 74%

fahadans

Dec 9, 2012
Re: @ ..ALHAMDULILLAH......me and my friend got visa......pakistani..now its ur turn.

Applied on 1st november. Got medical on 23. medical done on 27. Passport returned on 1 DEC and today I got e-mail.

yasirnawaz

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-13........
File Transfer...
16-JAN-13..........
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30-JAN-13..........
Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013

fahadans said:
I also got the e mail :D Hurrahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. will be issued the Visa in few days. :p
CONGRANTS BRO......................DONT WAIT FOR CALL.....SOME TIME VISATRONIX FORGOT TO CALL AS IN MY CASE.....GO AND COLLECT YOUR PASSPORT...............

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012

fahadans said:
Applied on 1st november. Got medical on 23. medical done on 27. Passport returned on 1 DEC and today I got e-mail.
I am asking this question at every post possible, firstof all congrats, now did you pay your tuition fees for a whole year or 6 months ???

The Punisher

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Area-51
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2012
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-12-2012
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013

mohammad91 said:
I am asking this question at every post possible, firstof all congrats, now did you pay your tuition fees for a whole year or 6 months ???
It depends upon you that whether you want to pay for the full year, 6 months, one semester or whatever. Just pay the first semester tuition and you are good to go although it is not necessary. It will just make your case strong. Do not worry too much on this subject. :)

kz

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 February 2013
IELTS Request
6.5 bands
File Transfer...
21 February 2013
Med's Request
18 March 2013
Med's Done....
19 March 2013
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
8 april 2013
LANDED..........
27 april 2013

yasir whats the duration of your visa ? i mean the validity of your visa ?

Saad1240

Mar 2, 2013

@ yasirnawaz Congratz.
I just want to ask that when you received your medical via email and then you went to Visatronix for file did you receive your passport from them. Because one of my friend got the medical email and he called Visatronix about his file but they said that we havn't received your file yet and he can't go for a medical until and unless he has his passport with him. The medical center said him that you must have your passport for medical. So please clarify thank you.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request

Saad1240 said:
@ yasirnawaz Congratz.
I just want to ask that when you received your medical via email and then you went to Visatronix for file did you receive your passport from them. Because one of my friend got the medical email and he called Visatronix about his file but they said that we havn't received your file yet and he can't go for a medical until and unless he has his passport with him. The medical center said him that you must have your passport for medical. So please clarify thank you.
As far as I know when u get medical through email you don't get passport. A few days back IOM was demanding for passport but now I can confirm that IOM can take your medical with your passport copies. So ask your friend to call IOM as soon as possible to conduct medical exam.

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013

Hey Yasir, please check your inbox buddy. Sent you pm

yasirnawaz

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-13........
File Transfer...
16-JAN-13..........
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30-JAN-13..........
Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013

Saad1240 said:
@ yasirnawaz Congratz.
my friend zain received call on ptcl by visatronix by evening of 21 feb and i did not. he went to visatronix on 22 morning and also received emial by chc (visa has been approved) at 11:46 am while pp received at 10:45 am same day that is 22 feb............me too received email at very same time 11:46 am at same day that is 22 feb but no call from visatronix so the very next day that is saturday 23 feb (by suggestion of alwaysoptimistic= thanks alot bro) went to visatronix and ask about my status they checked and worry, why you not received call from us so they give me pp with stamp....

yasirnawaz

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-13........
File Transfer...
16-JAN-13..........
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30-JAN-13..........
Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013

echelon99 said:
Hey Yasir, please check your inbox buddy. Sent you pm
hmmm
:)

s.a.bajwa

Star Member
Mar 3, 2013

engr_smak said:
First of all I would like to congratz u and ur Friend by heart.

I have also applied on 28th Jan'13
Med receive on 2nd Feb'13 by email without passport
I have not received original passport till 20th Feb'13
So I directly take appointment from MOI Karachi for Medical date is 25th Feb'13

One question did u received original passport when u received medical offer?

Give me valuable instruction b/c I know u have a valuable knowledge.

Thanks
Adil
my email is engr_smak87 @ yahoo.com
Ive got the same issue, I got the medical email, but the Iom people are not giving me an appointment, they are saying that a passport is mandatory??? :/ what should I do? help

s.a.bajwa

Star Member
Mar 3, 2013

yasirnawaz said:
@yasirnawaz congrats man
I got an email for the medical on 20th feb 2013, but I didn't recieved my passport back yet,
question1) will I get that back for the medical or I am good to go for the medical without the passport?
2) IOM islamabad are not giving me an appointment for the medical, because they are saying that you need to have the passport. according to them passport is mandatory for the medical exam ?
please reply...
will be waiting to hear from you soon

s.a.bajwa

Star Member
Mar 3, 2013

@ yasirnawaz congrats man
I got an email for the medical on 20th feb 2013, but I didn't recieved my passport back yet,
question1) will I get that back for the medical or I am good to go for the medical without the passport?
2) IOM islamabad are not giving me an appointment for the medical, because they are saying that you need to have the passport. according to them passport is mandatory for the medical exam ?
please reply...
will be waiting to hear from you soon

saadengg43

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013

Dear All,

I have completed my 4 year graduation in BE-Electrical Engineering from NED University of Engineering and Technology Karachi Pakistan.
Now I am looking forward to take an admission and study M.Engg in Electrical and Computer Engineering in University of Saskatchewan for Winter 2014 (Jan Semester).
I Want to ask that UoSask requires 6.5 bands overall(6.5 in each module minimum)
but i get 6.5(L) 6.5(S) 6(R) 6(W)
Will I get the admission in UoSask?