ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
well I have my verbal approval but I have not received the nomination... Since I do not live in a big city I guess the mail takes more time... I live in Nashua, NH.

Also I still need to collect police certificates from my home country. I'll be traveling this end of year so most probably I'll be filling at the beginning of January... I wish I could file now though :)

BTW It is funny to request the police certificates from my home country I have to go either personally (takes 1 day) or request them at the consulate (takes between 3-6 months).

yrinaldy said:
DNA, Inge:

Did you guys send in your application to CIC yet? If so, can you guys share what documents are needed and all?

Please share and let us know. Thanks.

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
ingegarcia said:
well I have my verbal approval but I have not received the nomination... Since I do not live in a big city I guess the mail takes more time... I live in Nashua, NH.

Also I still need to collect police certificates from my home country. I'll be traveling this end of year so most probably I'll be filling at the beginning of January... I wish I could file now though :)

BTW It is funny to request the police certificates from my home country I have to go either personally (takes 1 day) or request them at the consulate (takes between 3-6 months).
Luckily I got my police certificate ready and its say it's valid for 6 months. I have read somewhere that CIC look FBI and/or police certificate no later than 3 months old but I don't think they should have any problem since I m in US for quite amount of time.
My Q is that do you guys start working on FBI fingerprint? Some say it's only taking 4 weeks so we shouldn't start yet. I m confused
Also I'm puzzle about once you get nomination, you will fill up the form and send to CIC or Alberta will do corresponding on your behalf.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
I already got FBI fingerprints.. the process took 3 weeks...
Hey findude32 are you in NH.. where do you live??

findude32 said:
ingegarcia said:

Luckily I got my police certificate ready and its say it's valid for 6 months. I have read somewhere that CIC look FBI and/or police certificate no later than 3 months old but I don't think they should have any problem since I m in US for over a decade and haven't left since.
My Q is that do you guys start working on FBI fingerprint? Some say it's only taking 4 weeks so we shouldn't start yet. I m confused
Also I'm puzzle about once you get nomination, we will fill up the form and send to CIC or Alberta will do corresponding on our behalf.
Btw, I live in NH

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Most probably I'll need to do the same :)

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cjisd/fprequest.htm

olusolalekan said:
ingegarcia,

Please send me the fbi link. i may have to send them an updated version after my medicals.

Olu

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Wow!! findude32 that is pretty close... I am working in fidelity where do you work?

findude32 said:
ingegarcia said:
I already got FBI fingerprints.. the process took 3 weeks...
Hey findude32 are you in NH.. where do you live??
Manchester

jaideepparmar

Nov 25, 2008
I have also got the email notification that I have been approved for PNP and awaiting for the Nomination package. Hoping to have some directions on how to withdraw the case etc. If anyone has completed this process, please share your experience.

Regards
Jai

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
jaideepparmar said:
I have also got the email notification that I have been approved for PNP and awaiting for the Nomination package. Hoping to have some directions on how to withdraw the case etc. If anyone has completed this process, please share your experience.

Regards
Jai
Hey, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

farhath99

Nov 3, 2007
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR PNP ???

HEY GUYS,

PLEASE HELP ME... I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW I CAN APPLY FOR PNP FOR ALBERTA. I HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION BEFORE BUT NO ONE ANSWERED IT. PLEASE DO REPLY ME.. THANKS

FYK

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
Re: HOW CAN I APPLY FOR PNP ???

farhath99 said:
HEY GUYS,
PLEASE HELP ME... I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW I CAN APPLY FOR PNP FOR ALBERTA. I HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION BEFORE BUT NO ONE ANSWERED IT. PLEASE DO REPLY ME.. THANKS
FYK
Here is the link and the AB-PNP FORM is under there.
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/campaigns/h1b.html

In addition to that there is another thread where you can read all the required information that people have been posting for last several months. I'm sure you will get all information you looking. If you want to add particular Q about Alberta-PNP, dont hesitate to post your Q in the thread. I am sure you will be answered. Here is the thread link...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/strategic-recruitment-stream-alberta-pnp-t9132.0.html
Good Luck!