Med's Done....
19-03-14
Passport Req..
03-04-14
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-14
canadavisa13 said:
hi magi,

please if you do not have the correct answers,stop replying to people queries here.
*number one: a reference letter from your employer is not required for the AINP under AWE category(applicants please make sure the AINP website is your primary source of informations) as this will guide in the right path.
*number two: it dos not take 3 months to complete application under PNP and 5 months under CEC (lol i wish) please check CIC website for processing times,also cic website should be your primary source of informations after you get your nomination certificate.
*number three: all applications should be sent to CIO(centralized intake office) in sydney nova scotia,they will screen your application and make sure all forms are completed and signed if its missing something it will be rturned to you if its complete you will be issued an AOR and your application will be forward to the visa office requested for further processing(please note that you can not choose CIO as your visa office,they do not process applications,if you have lived in canada for one year or more then you have a choice between CPP-OTTAWA and your home country visa office).
*number four:IELTS or CELPIP language results are not requested by the CIC if you are nominated by your province for a skilled job noc 0-A-B,only noc C-D must submit test results.

good luck to everyone :)
my friend got hes medical request after 45 days of submitting hes application to cic , it took him one month to get hes nomination certificate ,,,now hes waiting for hes passport request ,,she is correct about that

charmevenus

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
In Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submiited with application
Does anyone know contact number of AINP office please share so i can call by tuesday.

With AINP-STS- AWE.from my understanding are those foreign worker holding skilled work like NOC 6212. If so, does requires to have funds especially filling up the form IMM 0008 Schedule 4.

Thank you.

brattymoon

Nov 9, 2013
Question for canadavisa:eek:ne of the requirements is to submit previous LMO's but i got 1 LMO missing.would they still process my application?

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
hi anto212,

once you get your nomination and submit your application to CIC you will most likely get medical request along with file number from CIO sydeny novia scotia or few days after your file number arrived then your application will be forwarded to cpp-ottawa,and it will take few months until you get RPRF request and PPR.
so for pnp applications they send medical request shortly after receiving files but that doesn't mean they have already started to process your application.
for other application programs such as CEC and FSW they take time to send medical request because they check eligibility first.
at the end you have to know that getting a meddical request after 45 or 60 days doesn't mean your application will be finalized within 3 or 4 months.
you can check this website (trackitt.com) and you will get a clear image about the processing time for PNP applications at the cpp-ottawa.

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
brattymoon,

yes they will process your application just include a cover letter telling them that you are missing one LMO because you have lost it.

magi

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadavisa13 said:
hi magi,

please if you do not have the correct answers,stop replying to people queries here.
*number one: a reference letter from your employer is not required for the AINP under AWE category(applicants please make sure the AINP website is your primary source of informations) as this will guide in the right path.
I saw my friends got rejected for AINP nomination for not submitting reference letter it is purely depend on the office who is validating ur application.I dont want people to take a chance so i suggested him.

*number two: it dos not take 3 months to complete application under PNP and 5 months under CEC (lol i wish) please check CIC website for processing times,also cic website should be your primary source of informations after you get your nomination certificate.

I submited my application under AINP on sep 30 got file num on nov 8 (1month 9days )along with medicals not only me all my friend got file num with in one and half month.

And another 1 and half month time for ur rprf and ppr.so if you get ur ppr request ur almost reach PR
I have seen so many application and came to this conclusion. If you want you can compare and see what i told is correct.

Coming to CEC i said for receiving medicals it will take 5 months not for completion of the application.

*number three: all applications should be sent to CIO(centralized intake office) in sydney nova scotia,they will screen your application and make sure all forms are completed and signed if its missing something it will be rturned to you if its complete you will be issued an AOR and your application will be forward to the visa office requested for further processing(please note that you can not choose CIO as your visa office,they do not process applications,if you have lived in canada for one year or more then you have a choice between CPP-OTTAWA and your home country visa office).
*number four:IELTS or CELPIP language results are not requested by the CIC if you are nominated by your province for a skilled job noc 0-A-B,only noc C-D must submit test results.

good luck to everyone :)

magi

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadavisa13 said:
hi anto212,

once you get your nomination and submit your application to CIC you will most likely get medical request along with file number from CIO sydeny novia scotia or few days after your file number arrived then your application will be forwarded to cpp-ottawa,and it will take few months until you get RPRF request and PPR.
so for pnp applications they send medical request shortly after receiving files but that doesn't mean they have already started to process your application.
for other application programs such as CEC and FSW they take time to send medical request because they check eligibility first.
at the end you have to know that getting a meddical request after 45 or 60 days doesn't mean your application will be finalized within 3 or 4 months.
you can check this website (trackitt.com) and you will get a clear image about the processing time for PNP applications at the cpp-ottawa.
Hi canadavisa13

There are so many people who applied to PR under PNP but all the people are not in trackitt ...so seeing alone track it u cant come to conclusion about processing time ...compare in this and see

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agz-5CcDIylRdHFOZExHeDVTa3NoRlRESjhOcnJ3T1E&usp=shar#gid=1

magi

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djnaman said:
Hi magi if you don't mind can you please post your timeliness for pnp since am still waiting for file number.Thank you in advance
Hi

For nomination its will take a week ...i applied for nomination :eek:n sep16th

got file num :eek:n sep 18th

Received nomination : on sep 26th

sent my application to CIC on 30thsep

got AOR and medicals on 8 nov

magi

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spookyb said:
Hi Magi,

I was just wondering why that isn't listed in their checklist
Hi spookyb

As maplelove said its not compulsory but i saw cases who got rejected.It is completely depend on the officer who look into ur file.Even i submitted and got my nomination.Now a days people are getting verification call as well so i hope it is better to submit instead of taking any risk.. All the best

Magi

maplelove

Jun 11, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013 send, received by AINP 11-11-2013
Nomination.....
January 13,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 2, 2014
Interview........
in process: August 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
magi said:
Hi spookyb

As maplelove said its not compulsory but i saw cases who got rejected.It is completely depend on the officer who look into ur file.Even i submitted and got my nomination.Now a days people are getting verification call as well so i hope it is better to submit instead of taking any risk.. All the best

Magi
In case your employer don't cooperate for the reference letter, provide employment contracts, pay slips and your own statement supporting that you indeed worked FT. You can make an affidavit for that yourself.

maplelove

Jun 11, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013 send, received by AINP 11-11-2013
Nomination.....
January 13,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 2, 2014
Interview........
in process: August 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
charmevenus said:
Does anyone know contact number of AINP office please share so i can call by tuesday.

With AINP-STS- AWE.from my understanding are those foreign worker holding skilled work like NOC 6212. If so, does requires to have funds especially filling up the form IMM 0008 Schedule 4.

Thank you.
You just put there an amount not less than cad$1,000. You can show bank statement to support it but its not compulsory.
Though it is not stated there any minimum amount.

anto212

Nov 8, 2013
fort mcmurray
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-13
Nomination.....
AINP (Awec) APPLICATION ALSO IN PROCESS
AOR Received.
11-09-13 - CEC
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application
Med's Request
25-02-14 under cec
Med's Done....
19-03-14
Passport Req..
03-04-14
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-14
canadavisa13 said:
hi anto212,

hi
after initial process at CIO file number is given ,they send to cpp ottawa ,after accessed at cpp, then you get medical request , it certainly doesn't take 16 months as mentioned in cic website for pnp process duration , shouldn't take more than 5 to 6 months to get the visa , definitely much quicker and safer than cec, i had applied under cec and got my file number , but i will try awec, just as a back up plan , just keep the nomination certificate without applying to cic , as its valid for 6 months , incase my cec application has an issue this will be the plan b