Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry89 said:
but file should be sent to sydney novascotia
Hi harry89

you can post it to any one location...i posted it to noviascotia and my friends posted to cpp-o we both got our file num so no worries .....

magi

charmevenus

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
In Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submiited with application
hi Magi,

Planning to apply AINP-AWE-skilled within this month.
Please advised,I have a employer reference letter intended for CEC NOC 6311 food service supervisor. On the application AINP-007 it requires four digit code on NOC 2006 classification. NOC 6311 was NOC 6212 before.
What should i do?

Any idea, to call for inquiry at AINP office by chance?
Thank you

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
call the ainp office on tuesday and enquire,my guess is they are asking for the 2011 version of the noc but don't worry noc 6212 and 6311 are totally matching its only a change of digits.
good luck :)

mmclaro

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Visa Office......
Cpp-ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2013
AOR Received.
29-03-2013
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
16-12-2013
Passport Req..
27-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2013 recvd on 13-01-2014
LANDED..........
19-02-2014 in canada landing
Hi Everyone!

Id like to share with you my timeline and include me in the batch.

Category: Ainp-AWE
Date of nomination : Oct 21, 2013
Received by CIC (canada post) : Oct 31,2013
AOR : Waiting

I would like to seek advice from anyone in this forum. I have an existing CEC applicantion filed on Feb 2013 until today there is still no news after the AOR from CIC.
I have decided to take the nomination as well. Should I cancel the CEC application?
Which is faster in process and more sure?
In my mind id like to stick with the AINP because its fast and sure.

Your thoughts and inputs would be appreciated.

Good luck to all!

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
Hi guys,

For those that have applied under the work experience stream, did you submit a reference letter from your employer? I do not see this in the checklist, only payslips, T4 and NOA. Thanks!

magi

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spookyb said:
Hi guys,

For those that have applied under the work experience stream, did you submit a reference letter from your employer? I do not see this in the checklist, only payslips, T4 and NOA. Thanks!

If your applying for Ainp nomination you need to send them reference letter along with payslips,T4,NOA .

Magi

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
magi said:
If your applying for Ainp nomination you need to send them reference letter along with payslips,T4,NOA .

Magi
Hi Magi,

I was just wondering why that isn't listed in their checklist

magi

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmclaro said:
Hi Everyone!

Id like to share with you my timeline and include me in the batch.

Category: Ainp-AWE
Date of nomination : Oct 21, 2013
Received by CIC (canada post) : Oct 31,2013
AOR : Waiting

I would like to seek advice from anyone in this forum. I have an existing CEC applicantion filed on Feb 2013 until today there is still no news after the AOR from CIC.
I have decided to take the nomination as well. Should I cancel the CEC application?
Which is faster in process and more sure?
In my mind id like to stick with the AINP because its fast and sure.

Your thoughts and inputs would be appreciated.

Good luck to all!
Hi
It will take one and a half month to get ur AOR AND MEDICAL REQ from the time your application reached CIC.After that again one and a half month for RPRF AND PPR so totally it will take 3months to complete your application under AINP.

When did u get ur AOR under CEC ,from the date of your AOR it will take 5months to receive ur medicals and after tat within 1months you will receive rprf and ppr request and den PR.If you completed 5months from the time of AOR i suggest you to make a call to CIC people and apply for GCMS to know whts is happening with your application.

There is nothing wrong if you have 2 applications for PR at same time so don't cancel it.Even if you cancel ur CEC application you wont get your money back its just waste of money and time.

Yes AINP is faster but when compared with your CEC timeline i feel you will receive ur medicals UNDER CEC with in a week or so.

All the best

Magi

maplelove

Jun 11, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013 send, received by AINP 11-11-2013
Nomination.....
January 13,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 2, 2014
Interview........
in process: August 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
spookyb said:
Hi guys,

No need for the reference letter, that's why its called self-nomination, if you have reference letter on hand you can submit it though, but as per the requirements no need for that.

brattymoon

Nov 9, 2013
Hi magi!im just wondering do i need to submit all my lmo's from the time i start working in canada?coz im
Missing 1 LMO (not a skilled LMO though)...will they still process my application?

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi magi if you don't mind can you please post your timeliness for pnp since am still waiting for file number.Thank you in advance

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
hi brattymoon,

if you are missing an LMO or any other documents for the AINP please attach a cover letter explaining the situation and you should be fine.
good luck :) :

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
hi magi,

please if you do not have the correct answers,stop replying to people queries here.
*number one: a reference letter from your employer is not required for the AINP under AWE category(applicants please make sure the AINP website is your primary source of informations) as this will guide in the right path.
*number two: it dos not take 3 months to complete application under PNP and 5 months under CEC (lol i wish) please check CIC website for processing times,also cic website should be your primary source of informations after you get your nomination certificate.
*number three: all applications should be sent to CIO(centralized intake office) in sydney nova scotia,they will screen your application and make sure all forms are completed and signed if its missing something it will be rturned to you if its complete you will be issued an AOR and your application will be forward to the visa office requested for further processing(please note that you can not choose CIO as your visa office,they do not process applications,if you have lived in canada for one year or more then you have a choice between CPP-OTTAWA and your home country visa office).
*number four:IELTS or CELPIP language results are not requested by the CIC if you are nominated by your province for a skilled job noc 0-A-B,only noc C-D must submit test results.

good luck to everyone :)

andoy

Nov 9, 2013
Between November 9, 2013 to October 31, 2014, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will accept a maximum of 12,000 new applications under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

Because of an overrepresentation in the CEC applications received to date, the following six occupations will no longer be eligible for the CEC starting November 9, 2013:

cooks (NOC code 6322);
food service supervisors (NOC 6311);
administrative officers (NOC 1221);
administrative assistants (NOC 1241);
accounting technicians and bookkeepers (NOC 1311); and
retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211).

question for canadavisa13:

this will affect the SRS-alberta work experience category NOC code 6212- food service supervisor?

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
andoy,

the recent changes are only concerning the CEC so you are safe cause you are under a PNP class.but make sure your application is received by the AINP office in or before november 28th.
good luck