canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
I called the number available on their website. I hope this to be true as well but I have a feeling that even if I had told the person whom I am talked to that I applied in July 2009, he would have said that we are processing applications for July 2009. I can't really speak of if he gave me the correct and authentic information but it is what he told me. Like any other applicant, I hope this to be true.

canadahope said:
Wow!! Seriously where from AINP you heard this, did you call them? Hope this is true, but still you made my day : :)

canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
@loukyapetru

Sorry dude. I did not ask about April. My guess is that if they are processing applications from May right now, by that logic, your nomination should be on your way.

loukyapetru said:
canada77, what abt april .did u ask abt april applications? My application reached on april 9th.

canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
While I hope and pray for this to be true, I think AINP is not giving correct information to all the callers. By virtue of the fact that everyone keeps on getting different replies tells me that the person that we speak to is not aware of whats going on and just makes a guess which we take as an authentic information.

johnradus said:
Lets hope and pray this is true Canada77

canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
What do you mean John?

johnradus said:
Ok,
I got the dreaded email about closing the file, all the best to everyone in the system.

goalberta

Jul 8, 2009
I Also got a mail saying that my file was closed due to the non availability of jobs for my skill set . good luck guys .

my noc code is 2171
applied on may 2nd and docs reached by 9th

Database Admin

Star Member
Apr 17, 2009
Guys,

It's all over for IT folks including myself. I got this letter too that they're closing my file.I sometimes feel that it's good that we didn't go to Alberta. If they don't have IT jobs, we would have ended up driving a taxi or working at Mc Donalds or Tim Hortons for 5-6 cad. Remember Canada is not US and their economy depends on US economy like a parasite. After all this BS I'd even say, don't even apply for FSW because you'll lose money and time and probably still not get a good job. AINP was a total disaster for IT people !!!

canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
To a great extent, I would agree with what DatabaseADmin said. However, AINP or Canada is a good backup option.

I have not yet received that letter. I know it is a matter of getting that in mail and I will get it as everyone has. Having said that, I want to explore and find out if there are any other options to immigrate to Canada besides AINP.

I will start out a new thread and we can voice out our options there.

Thanks,
Lalit

Database Admin said:
Guys,

It's all over for IT folks including myself. I got this letter too that they're closing my file.I sometimes feel that it's good that we didn't go to Alberta. If they don't have IT jobs, we would have ended up driving a taxi or working at Mc Donalds or Tim Hortons for 5-6 cad. Remember Canada is not US and their economy depends on US economy like a parasite. After all this BS I'd even say, don't even apply for FSW because you'll lose money and time and probably still not get a good job. AINP was a total disaster for IT people !!!

at-80

Star Member
May 24, 2009
Guys,
I also received the close of file mail today in regular mail. I guess, this is the end of Canadian dream. In another 14 months, when my H1B expires, I will go back to my hometown Pune,India. Unless, my current employer Files for Labor for my GC in US.

I really enjoyed following all of you here. It was a daily routine to check the posts here. Unfortunately, this will be my last post on this forum.

Wish all of you the very best in life ahead.

Regards,
Alok Tewari

canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Hi Alok,

Don't get dis-heartend. I also got the same mail last night when I checked my mailbox. For the last few months, there was always a curosity while opening the mailbox....hoping to see a mail from AINP. I wasn't sure it would end this way. But as someone said, whatever happens, happens for the good.

Instead of going back to Pune, which is not a bad option by the way, we can see what options do we have in Canada.

suresh31

Jun 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2009
Got the same damn mail yesterday ... that's the end of year long saga of Canadian dream(?).

nabrika

May 6, 2009
Did you guys get regular mail or email? I am still waiting....but I believe it is just a matter of couple of days to get denial notice.

Application Received: May 28th.
NOC CODE: 2132