+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP - SRS Tracking Applications sent in May 2009

at-80

Star Member
May 24, 2009
May Friends,

April guys have started receiving file numbers. Hopefully we should also start getting it a month from now.

Keep up the high spirits.

Best Wishes

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
at-80 said:
May Friends,

April guys have started receiving file numbers. Hopefully we should also start getting it a month from now.

Keep up the high spirits.

Best Wishes
What about nominations ? can you make predictions about nominations also.

at-80

Star Member
May 24, 2009
Based upon nominations of March, April applicants, we can extrapolate for May. It's statistical analysis and not predictions.

Have patience AG. (You are not even part of AINP H1B SRS application process).

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
at-80 said:
Based upon nominations of March, April applicants, we can extrapolate for May. It's statistical analysis and not predictions.

Have patience AG. (You are not even part of AINP H1B SRS application process).
My relatives are a part of it.

cj4ualways

May 26, 2009
Received an email asking me to send page 7 of AINP 009A form with original signatures and also asked to send an continuing employment letter with detailed job description. I guess they are looking into whether we have current employement before making and decision on the case.
Regards
CJ

canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Friends,

Has anyone who sent the application in May, received a File Number yet?

On my front, there has been no update. No email, no file number nothing. Just a FedEx delivery confirmation of my application.

Thanks

at-80

Star Member
May 24, 2009
Last week I was asked to provide details of current employment, job description and education required to perform that job on a company letter head. Which I have already provided to them now.

I am not sure if I missed to provide this earlier or not. I have also provided the I129 letter used by my company while transferring H1B.

Courier was sent via Fedex at the mentioned address and it was received by "reception".

canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
At-80,

Can you please let me know the date you applied for AINP?

Thanks,

at-80 said:
Last week I was asked to provide details of current employment, job description and education required to perform that job on a company letter head. Which I have already provided to them now.

I am not sure if I missed to provide this earlier or not. I have also provided the I129 letter used by my company while transferring H1B.

Courier was sent via Fedex at the mentioned address and it was received by "reception".

nitinpatel80

Sep 14, 2009
Hey guys,

AINP is still alive, I should say. I sent my application on May 8, 2009 (NOC: 2173) and I received an e-mail on Sept 1, 2009 with request for missing documents. So, keep your spirit high. I think they are looking each application case by case.

canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Nitin, Its good to know that they are talking to people who have not provided complete information. This tells me that we are in the process....Thanks for sharing the status.

nitinpatel80 said:
Hey guys,

AINP is still alive, I should say. I sent my application on May 8, 2009 (NOC: 2173) and I received an e-mail on Sept 1, 2009 with request for missing documents. So, keep your spirit high. I think they are looking each application case by case.

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
Folks,
Just an update applied May 8, I got my Candidate file number

Candidate Name: XXXXXXXXX
Candidate File Number: 7XXX-XX-XXXX

Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). This is to confirm receipt of the AINP application for the abovementioned on August 28, 2009. Please visit http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html for our most current processing times.

johnradus

Jan 2, 2009
Great New Joseph you are the first of the May applicants to receive a file number, way to go, Can you please share your NOC code?

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
josephdadreamer said:
Folks,

Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). This is to confirm receipt of the AINP application for the abovementioned on August 28, 2009. Please visit http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html for our most current processing times.
Congrats, josephdadreamer!

But people in the forum still want to know...

Pre-Assessment : Yes (You applied under old process! I found this info in your early post)
NOC code:
Last four digits of your file# :
File# received Date (the date you received the email):

I'll be glad if you share these info with us. Thanks!

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
Hi All,

More info about my application:
NOC 2241
Oct28 "08 sent my pre-assessment
Oct28 "08 confirmation that the received pre-assessment
Nov24 "08 Received invitation to apply for the Alberta immigrant nominee program
May 8 "09 Sent my application for AINP
Aug 28 "09 received my candidate file number ::::last 4 ### 1769

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Keep the faith folks!!![/size][/size][/size]

Jasper said:
josephdadreamer said:
Folks,

Congrats, josephdadreamer!

But people in the forum still want to know...

Pre-Assessment : Yes (You applied under old process! I found this info in your early post)
NOC code:
Last four digits of your file# :
File# received Date (the date you received the email):

I'll be glad if you share these info with us. Thanks!