+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP - SRS H1B Landing Experience and post landing related activities.

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
List of document to must carry for all friends who are planning to permanently relocate to Alberta.

1. Passport include Canadian Immigration visa.
2. COPR documents
3. Address in Alberta and Contact Phone ( If possible)
4. Vehicle title ( Must fax copy of title to the us border 72 hrs before you reach there)
5. Driving license certified record (from all states of US if you lived more than one state)
6. Copy of insurance clam record (experience certificate) from all companies you currently or previously engaged.
7. Latest bank statements if you planning to transfer money later.
8. form B4 and B4A( goods accomplished and goods to follows list)
9. Two copies of photo of all jewelries.
10. All academic document (mark sheet ,transcripts, bachelor ,master and diploma etc)
11. Change tires of your vehicle otherwise it might failed in safety inspection and make sure your car is equipped with DRL(day time running light).It is advisable make tip top your car in US because it is very costly and time consuming in Canada.
12. Carry some CAD.
13. Possible avoid food or raw food items and mattresses.
14. Don’t carry alcohol and tobacco product.

And don’t panic if don’t get job in your field in the beginning it is very true no job is waiting for us.
My best wishes with all of you. If any one has any question feel free to ask or you can send massage through this forum I will try my best to help.

NewHome_Alberta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JENNYSEC said:
List of document to must carry for all friends who are planning to permanently relocate to Alberta.

1. Passport include Canadian Immigration visa.
2. COPR documents
3. Address in Alberta and Contact Phone ( If possible)
4. Vehicle title ( Must fax copy of title to the us border 72 hrs before you reach there)
5. Driving license certified record (from all states of US if you lived more than one state)
6. Copy of insurance clam record (experience certificate) from all companies you currently or previously engaged.
7. Latest bank statements if you planning to transfer money later.
8. form B4 and B4A( goods accomplished and goods to follows list)
9. Two copies of photo of all jewelries.
10. All academic document (mark sheet ,transcripts, bachelor ,master and diploma etc)
11. Change tires of your vehicle otherwise it might failed in safety inspection and make sure your car is equipped with DRL(day time running light).It is advisable make tip top your car in US because it is very costly and time consuming in Canada.
12. Carry some CAD.
13. Possible avoid food or raw food items and mattresses.
14. Don't carry alcohol and tobacco product.

And don't panic if don't get job in your field in the beginning it is very true no job is waiting for us.
My best wishes with all of you. If any one has any question feel free to ask or you can send massage through this forum I will try my best to help.
Hi JENNYSEC,
Could you explain why not mattresses? I am planning to move next month. I was thinking to bring my whole bedroom set.

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
NewHome_Alberta said:
Hi JENNYSEC,
Could you explain why not mattresses? I am planning to move next month. I was thinking to bring my whole bedroom set.
As my knowledge Canada don't allow mattresses from out side of country but I am not sure so you can get more information from appropriate sources.

AB#1!

Jun 25, 2012
NewHome_Alberta said:
Hi JENNYSEC,
Matteress may bring disease infection and it was queen's will to not to bring any soil of any other country on Canadian soil.

nick_s

Star Member
Feb 23, 2009
Hi Jennysec, You said that we need to bring:
Driving license certified record
, I check service alberta's website and they don't say anything about our driving record, however, they mention about: "The driver must provide proof of their date first licensed." Are you referring to this requirement? Thx!

nick_s

Star Member
Feb 23, 2009
Hi All,
Jennysec mentioned about form B4 and B4A, we are planning to ship a few boxes of our stuff through UPS (is this the cheapest?) is this considered goods accomplished and goods to follows??

nick_s

Star Member
Feb 23, 2009
Hi all,
I'm quite surprised that we need to declare jewelries. What considered jewelries? My wife has 3 bracelets, 1 necklace, and a few earings, does this mean we have to take a picture of these things?

Also, as I mentioned in my previous question, we are planning to ship just a few boxes through UPS, containing clothes and very few kitchen supplies. Is this considered goods to follow? And what about goods accomplished? Do we need to list everything on our luggage which contain mostly cloths along with very few jewelries?

Thx all!

stuapp

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 24, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 9, 2015
Med's Request
May 8, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015
Interview........
RPRF Req.: May 18, 2015
Hi,

I am going on student visa.

How detailed the item list should be? I am packing all my stuff in US and going to drive rental car.

Apart from furniture and electronics...what all things we need to declare? ex: cosmetics, pantry items???

Thanks.

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
nick_s said:
Hi All,
Jennysec mentioned about form B4 and B4A, we are planning to ship a few boxes of our stuff through UPS (is this the cheapest?) is this considered goods accomplished and goods to follows??
Hi nick_s
If possible it is advisable to get certified driving record form USA. When I was been to service Canada they asked mine for getting Canadian driving license. These records also helpful to get auto-insurance othervice insurance companies consider you new driver and you won’t believe how high premium for new driver here in compare of USA.

If you planning to ship some goods by ups or any means of transportation it must be mention in B4A(goods to follows). Must include all of jewelries in formB4 and two copies of photo of each. They don’t asked mine at port of entry but you can read in this forum so many friends where asked so don’t take chance.

NewHome_Alberta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JENNYSEC said:
Hi nick_s
If possible it is advisable to get certified driving record form USA. When I was been to service Canada they asked mine for getting Canadian driving license. These records also helpful to get auto-insurance othervice insurance companies consider you new driver and you won't believe how high premium for new driver here in compare of USA.

If you planning to ship some goods by ups or any means of transportation it must be mention in B4A(goods to follows). Must include all of jewelries in formB4 and two copies of photo of each. They don't asked mine at port of entry but you can read in this forum so many friends where asked so don't take chance.
Hi JENNYSEC,
Does the driving record has to be from day one of your driving license. I am in US for 16 years. I had licenses from different states. Do I need to get record from each state. Or can I just show last 4 to 5 years.

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
NewHome_Alberta said:
Hi JENNYSEC,
Does the driving record has to be from day one of your driving license. I am in US for 16 years. I had licenses from different states. Do I need to get record from each state. Or can I just show last 4 to 5 years.
Try to get driving records from as much states as you can.I lived in IL only and for 4 years so I dont have any idea.May some one from this forum can help you.i think 4 to 5 years is enough.

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
Hi friends Yesterday We got out PR card by mail.We were informed during landing that we have to collect our PR card form local office and they will informed us when will we have to collect PR card but fortunately we get it by mail.

Landing 13 June 2012 by road cotts border
Pr card received 8 August 2012.

Apr 5, 2012
JENNYSEC said:
Hi friends Yesterday We got out PR card by mail.We were informed during landing that we have to collect our PR card form local office and they will informed us when will we have to collect PR card but fortunately we get it by mail.

Landing 13 June 2012 by road cotts border
Pr card received 8 August 2012.
Hi Jenny, Did you received your PR card in U.S. by mail or in Canada? Thanks

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
spartan.spartacus said:
Hi Jenny, Did you received your PR card in U.S. by mail or in Canada? Thanks
In canada

Pramesh

Aug 24, 2012
Hello everybody ..
I applied my pr on AINP .. They received my application on 2011 April 18 and requested my medical on September 2011 .. Medical done by October 5 and medical has been received . My application was at buffalo .. By the time I paid landing fee and police clearance together with my medical paper but now it's been 16 months never heard nothing just worrying .. Do you have any feed back please share with me